Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Jet Fans

All Star Weekend was coming soon and Avery was one of the selected to participate. I was excited yet a bit afraid for the players, no one was saved my Avery’s pranks and with Sharpie helping; I think I’ll hide. We were in Winnipeg and it was time to get ready and I was being a lazy, watching as Avery was trying to figure out what to wear.

“ You do know that I should be the one getting your outfit right?”

“But this is an away game and you wouldn’t come this far usually....but I guess since you’re dating a certain captain,” she smirked.

I smiled. “And what about you? Geez you have the other half of the bromance.”

“He still hasn’t officially asked me to be his girlfriend yet,” she sighed and sat down on the bed.

“Maybe he will soon, the guy has been a ladies man all his career so this is new,” I smiled encouraging.

“Maybe...” She got up and looked for outfit. “Ahh, what do you think?”

“Cute.”

She nodded and changed. I layed back down as she dressed and we did our pregame ritual before heading out to the arena. I could feel the atmosphere already and I didn’t like it, I could tell that I hated Winnipeg already. I decided to sit in the stands and wear my Blackhawks jersey, this time it was Jonathan’s, I could feel the glares--so much for Canadians being nice. The games was starting and it seemed going well and it seemed that the Blackhawks were winning and we a few minutes away from second intermission.

"OH COME ON WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" I screeched. “WHAT TYPE OF CALL WAS THAT?”

"OH SHUT IT!" A Jet fan yelled at me.

“WHY DON’T YOU SHOVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS,” I yelled back.

He yelled something back but I just ignored him. The game was getting faster and Avery had the puck and I was standing cheering her on when Burmistrov hip checked her.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THAT’S A PENALTY"

I was expecting her to get back up and punch the fucker in the face, but she never got up; I was starting to get worried. I could see her in the fetal position clutching her stomach and that's when I saw the blood. Silence filled MTS Centre and I could feel the blood drain from my face. I could see paramedics come with a stretcher. I looked back at the ice and saw the pool of blood, tears starting to form. I ran to where the medics were supposed to be, both Patricks were there and Jonathan.

"What's going on?"

"We don't know," Jonathan said strained.

Coach Quenneville came out and looked at us with sorrow. "Avery is going to be taken to the hospital, she's losing a lot of blood.It seems that when she fell down and he started skating awya the blade cut through her equipment and hit her in the stomache"

"What?!"

I turned around and was ready to beat the living shit out of Burmistrov when I felt arms encircle me.

"Don't do something stupid."

"Kaner, let me fucking go!"

"NO! It's not going to help if you beat him, Ave needs you."

"I DON'T CARE!" With that I got out of his hold.

I was walking closer to the arena where I could see that they were playing. I went onto the ice and noted just how everyone stared at me, but I could give two shits.

"We need you off the ice," the referee said to me.

The look I gave him could have easily put him six feet under."What was the call for this?"

"Six minute penalty."

"WHAT!!!"

"SHE WAS FUCKING BLEEDING DON'T TELL ME THAT'S ALL HE HAS."

"I'm sorry sweetheart but that's the call."

My blood was boiling and I just ignored him as I kept going towards Burmistrov.
"HEY BURMISTROV."
He turned around to see me. "What?"

"What did you do to Avery?" I asked low and dangerous.

"How the fuck should I know all I know is that she couldn't take a hipcheck, that's why they shouldn't let females into the NHL." He ended smirking.

"Why you-" I pounced on him.

I was so angry that every hit I gave him didn't hurt at all. I could feel everyone to tell me to get off him, both Patricks and Jonathan trying to pry me off but afraid of being on the receiving end of my fury. Tears started to fall on my face, Jonathan being able to finally get me off of Burmistrov. I could hear the sticks from the Blackhawks, the stunned silence of the Jets and the cheers from any Hawks fan but I could only focus on Avery. I was sobbing uncontrollably.I could hear the ambulance closer and when the paramedics came and got her I could tell she was sedated so that she couldn't feel any pain. I went walking after them and fought with the paramedics to let me be beside her as we went to the hospital.We had arrived to hospital and they took Avery into the ICU. I was in the waiting room hoping that she would stop bleeding. The guys had shown up a bit after, finishing the game, Blackhawks winning...and having major penalties. I was happy seeing as the guys took justice into their own hands.

"How is she?" Sharp asked.

"I don't know she's still in the ICU-"

The doctor had come out. "How is she? What's wrong?" Kaner was practically giving the doctor an inquisition.

"There's no easy way to-"

"Then just fucking say it." Kane looking ready to hit the doc.

The doc just gave us a pitying look. "The patient Avery has suffered a major blood loss and needs to undergo surgery and will need a blood transfusion. Is there anyone compatible with her blood type?"

I numbly came forward. “I am.”

The doctor nodded and took me to get blood drawn, I was numb all I could think is was she going to be ok. After that was over I was taken back to the hotel and I was staying with Jonathan, but I didn’t want to be near him.

“I know-”

“You don’t know anything,” I snapped. “How could you have let her get hurt? You guys should have had her back...you-” I burst into tears.

He held me. “I’m sorry, accidents happen. I’m sorry but she will recover.”

I nodded believing him, he pulled back and kissed me tenderly. We both laid on the bed and rested, I was going to visit Ave and take care of her; just like she did with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a LONG time since I last updated but since I has new computer it will be frequent I hope. So yeah thanks for those who stick :D
And pwease comment.