Your Love Is My Oxygen

I swear I'll never leave you.

I just finished my last meeting of the day. The bands I talked to today were nice and just over all awesome guys, especially Motionless In White. I had texted Ronnie earlier to come meet me at my office, so we could grab a bite to eat before heading to his house. So now I’m just straightening my desk, while I was waiting for Ronnie to come. He has been on my mind all day. I still couldn’t believe that we’re dating now. I heard a knock on my office door that took me away from my thoughts, but I didn’t bother to look to see who it was.

“Come in,” I said, assuming it was Ronnie.

The door opened and I heard someone walk in and stopped in front of me. I looked up to see Craig Mabbitt. I sighed. This was not what I needed to deal with today.

“Craig why are you here?” I asked, knowing the answer already.

“I’m here to ask you to design merch for my band.” He said.

“No,” I said instantly and began to walk away, but Craig grabbed my arm wrist gently.

“Come on. I know Max can be an asshole and can be scary sometimes, but I am a nice guy, so I came here to ask you myself.” Craig said and sat on the top of my desk.

“I have known Max for a while, I’m not phased by him,” I mumbled.

“Well if you know Max, how come you won’t help a friend out,” He asked.

“I’m not friends with him. I never was friends with him. I just happen to know him for a long time,” I said and looked away.

“Well are you friends with Robert and Monte?” He asked and browsed through my designs for other bands.

“No I’m not and I don’t want to help them either,” I said and turned away from him. I still couldn’t believe that he hadn’t caught on who I was.

“Well you have to like me though. I mean I am a nice guy and all” He said and began to caress my hand with his thumb, “Besides you’re beautiful and talented.” He began to caress my cheek but I turned my head away from his hands.

You would not have said that a few years ago, I thought to myself.

“Get your hand off of my girl, Mabbitt” Ronnie said as he walked in. I turned around and smiled.

“Your girl? I didn’t know that you were even taken,” Craig said and let go of my hand, “How did you even get her to agree to date you, Ronnie. I have been trying to go out with her for the past year and a half.”

Ronnie and I rolled our eyes. But it was true, after I changed my appearance; Craig has been trying to get with me. Ronnie held my hand in his. I was about to say something, but Ronnie stepped in.

“Look Mabbitt, I’m not here to start shit with you. I came here to meet up with my girl, so I think its best that you leave,” Ronnie said.

Craig just shrugged and walked away, not trying to cause a scene. Once he left, I turned to face Ronnie and kissed his lips softly. “Thank you for getting rid of him. He and Max keep coming to my office, begging me to design band merch for Escape The Fate. But I don’t have the heart to do it. After all they did to you and the stuff they said to me.” I said.

“Don’t worry about them CorrieBear. Let’s grab some Chinese food and head back to the house,” Ronnie smiled and grabbed my hand after I had grabbed my bag. He fingers went between mine and he lifted our hands up to kiss the back of my hand.

Ronnie and I left the building and got into his all black SUV. We made a stop to China King to order take out, then headed back to his house. When we arrived to the house, everyone but Derek was gone out clubbing. Ronnie had led me to his bedroom and I sat down on the edge of his bed, while he was picking out a movie. After he picked out a movie, Ronnie climbed on his bed and we began to cuddle and eat our Chinese take out. Halfway through the movie, I looked at Ronnie, and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together. He leaned down and kissed the top of my nose, causing me to giggle. He kissed from the corner of my lips down to my neck, and then went up to capture my lips fully.

We pulled away and Ronnie began to play with my hair. I smiled and bit my bottom lip, “Ronnie-boy, did you really meant that I was important to you?” I asked him. That question had been in my head all day during work.

Ronnie rolled over, and had me straddle him almost. He reached to caress my cheek, “CorrieBear, you are very important to me. You were one of the only few who had not given up on me. You’re very special to me, and I would hate myself to no end if I were to hurt you or lose you. I thought I had lost you two and a half years go, and now that I have you now, I will make sure that I’ll never let you go.” I knew Ronnie meant every word and I could help but to kiss him passionately.

“I swear I'll never leave you Ronnie,” I said and went back to cuddling with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of this chapter you guys? I like this more than what I originally wrote.
Thank you guys for commenting and subscribing. It means a lot to us!!!
xx