Your Love Is My Oxygen

Different Situation.

If she had been any other girl, I would have had Corrie in bed with me the night we started dating and again tonight since the guys are gone. She's different though, in a good way, she stood by my side after everyone else in my life ditched me. I pulled her close to me and smiled down at her, "Why are you so perfect?" Her face went red, "I-I'm not even close." I smiled and kissed her lips softly, "I have to strongly disagree with that doll."

"I should be asking you that question Ronnie.." I shook my head, how can she still think I'm perfect? I've made so many mistakes, I've been thrown in prison, which in all honesty helped me more than I thought it would. I didn't want to answer the question, "So, Mabbitt's been trying to get you to date him?" She nodded, "Has been ever since I changed my appearance. He doesn't even know who I am, neither does Max."

I laughed, "Max doesn't even recognize you? He spent just about as much time around you as I did and I caught on eventually." Corrie nodded slowly, "But, part of me wants them to know so maybe they'll leave me alone, but the other part is scared that they'll try to bully me again." I put my finger under her chin and gently tilted her head up, so she was looking me in the eyes, "If I catch them bullying you ever again they will regret it. You're not just my friend anymore, you're my girlfriend now and I will keep you from getting hurt CorrieBear."

I smiled down at her as she snuggled her head in the crook of my neck, I gently ran my hand down from her shoulder to her hip, and gently kissed her head. There was something different, I've never had this feeling before, Corrie isn't going to be just another relationship. I don't think she understands how much she means to me and how much it pissed me off when Max and Craig screwed with her. I pulled Corrie close and slowly closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep holding her in my arms. 

I woke up the next morning to find Corrie still asleep, I gently kissed her temple, "Baby girl, wake up..." She moved slightly, "Hm...Mmm...five more minutes? Please Ronnie?" I laughed, "Oh come on Corrie, get up or I will carry you downstairs." She turned on her side, facing away from me, I grabbed her waist and threw her over my shoulder, "Ronald Joseph Radke! Put me down!" I laughed and dropped her down on the couch in the living room before straddling her and smiling down at her, "I win," I smiled and pressed my lips to hers again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short :/ comments?