Your Love Is My Oxygen

Family Reunion

“I win,” Ronnie said as he had straddled me down on the couch, leaning to kiss me. He pressed his lips to mine, which caused me to smile. God I love his kisses. They’re so cute and loving. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hands go down to my mid-section. I didn’t think much of it until he started tickling my sides.

I squirmed and laughed, causing him to keep tickling me. “Ronnie, stop! you of all people know I’m very ticklish,” I said in between laughter. “Oh are you?” he said and kept tickling me. I kept squirming, which eventually made the both of us to fall off the couch, making me land on top of him. Ronnie rolled over, so that he was on top again. He smirked and caressed my cheek.

“I’ve never seen you this happy before. I really like this side of you,” I said to Ronnie. I mean yeah sure he had his happy moments back a few years ago, but he didn’t show it because of his past. I knew he was happy when he was in Escape the Fate, but right now, he’s glowing. “What can I say? I get a second chance. I’m in the most awesome band ever with loyal fans, and I have the best friend and most beautiful girlfriend in the fucking world. How can I possibly not be happy?” Ronnie beamed. I couldn’t help but smile. Ronnie was just perfect in every way and I would not trade him for anything in the world.

“You are really something, Ronnie-boy.” I said and pecked his nose.

“So are you CorrieBear,” he said licked my cheek, making me squeal lightly.

“Eww Ronnie,” I laughed then stopped when I felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He sighed and took it out.

Ronnie got off of me and answered the phone. I smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for us two. I looked in the refrigerator and saw that it was mainly full of alcohol. I rolled my eyes and searched around to find anything to make lunch with. I found a pack of ground beef and was thinking about making burgers for us. So I reached for the pack until I felt Ronnie held my waist.

“Hey don’t worry about lunch. Dad just called and invited us and Riley over for lunch and dinner today,” He said.

I smiled, “Oh my I haven’t seen Papa Radke and Riley in forever.” I said excitedly.

“He’s going to be surprised to when he sees you. I didn’t tell him that you were coming, because I want to surprise him.” Ronnie said happily. He knew how much I loved his father and how much his father loved me like his own daughter.

“Well then lets get ready, I can’t wait to see the family again,” I headed towards the stairs to Ronnie’s room. He followed behind me and we spent the next hour getting ready.

Ronnie and I had pulled up to Mr. Radke’s drive way. The neighborhood has not changed a bit. I can even see my childhood home, which was a few houses down from the Radke’s. We both got out of Ronnie’s SUV and walked to the front door in hand and hand. Ronnie rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. I smiled and I couldn’t wait to see Ronnie’s father. Moments later, I heard shuffling around which I knew that someone was coming to let us in. The door opened and revealed a tall, graying man known as John Radke. He smiled and reached to hug his son.

“Ronald my boy, good to see you again,” His father said and pulled back so he could greet me.

“Pops, this is my lovely girlfriend,” Ronnie stated and Mr. Radke faced me and stuck out his hand for me to shake it, which I did.

“It’s nice to meet you, dear. My son has not stopped talking about you. Although, you do look very familiar, like someone I should know.” Mr. Radke said.

“You should know her Pops, because it’s Corrie Wilcox,” Ronnie said as he re-familiarized me to his father.

Mr. Radke faced me again, but in shock, “Is it really you Corrie, dear?” He asked me to make sure.

“Yes it’s me Papa Radke,” I said, which caused him to give me a big hug.

“It’s has been a while since I seen you princess. I was beginning to wonder when you and Ronald were ever going to get together. Come in please,” He said and Ronnie and I smiled and walked inside the house, “Make yourself comfortable you two. Riley should be here with his children in about fifteen minutes.” Ronnie nodded and I said thanks and we explored the house, reminiscing old times, while we waited for Riley to arrive.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it. 3 chapters in two days, you guys should be happy and proud of us! xD
Keep commenting and subscribing, we love getting feedback!