Your Love Is My Oxygen

We're Going Public

I gave Ronnie an incredulous look when he asked me who the first person I slept with was. I didn’t want to answer this question, but he kept looking at me. I sighed and gave in, “To be honest, I have never slept with anyone.” I looked down and fiddled with the hem of Ronnie’s shirt that I was wearing. “I know this might sound silly, but I want my first time to be with you…” I didn’t even look up to see Ronnie’s reaction, but all I know was that I was blushing madly right now.

I felt Ronnie put two fingers under my chin and lift it up gently, making me look at him. “I’m glad you’re a virgin baby girl. It shows that you have more respect for yourself, unlike those girls I had slept with, plus with my stupidity,” He said and I tried to look away but he wouldn’t allow it, “And it’s not silly that you want to have your first time with me. It will happen and it will be special for the both of us, because it will not just be sex, it will be with love and passion.”

I blushed but smiled, because he actually wants show me love and not just fucking like he did with the girls in the past. I hugged him and pressed my lips against his, before Ronnie went back to answering questions from fans. Some of them were asking about the bands, his relationship with Max which they have no relationship anymore, and other minor questions. Although this one fan asked a question which had caught me by surprise.

Emi_theWhorror: @RonnieRadke who’s the girl in the last few instagram photos that you posted the other day?

I looked at Ronnie with a confused look. We never really discussed about the public knowing about our relationship. The only people who knew about our relationship was the guys in Falling In Reverse, my co-workers, and the bands that I have worked with and are friends with Ronnie. I didn’t know that he posted these photos. I’m not mad at him about it. I just didn’t think he would do that. Ronnie looked at me, wondering if it was okay for him to tell our fans about us, which I nodded him the okay and he began to respond to the fan.

RonnieRadke: @Emi_theWhorror the girl in the photos is my beautiful girlfriend Corrie. We have been dating for a few months now.

It wasn’t long after he replied to the fan about our relationship that other fans began responding to him about us. A lot of the fans kept saying that I was beautiful, which I kept blushing. Ronnie smiled and kissed my cheek, before pulling out his iPhone and took another picture of us with him kissing my cheek and me blushing but smiling. He posted on instagram which had also posted on twitter. This had more fans and band members that we both know gushing on how cute we were together.

RonnieRadke: Thank you guys for the nice comments. Go follow my girl @CorrieXOXO and check out her clothing line. She’s doing merch for the band too!

Ronnie had closed his laptop and smiled at me, “You’ll have a bigger fan base and bigger sales now.” I chuckled and kissed him. We stayed in our positions before we started to get ready so we could go visit Ronnie’s father again for lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made up Corrie's twitter. but Ronnie's twitter name is correct and the real him and Emi_theWhorror is my twitter so yeah. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter, although it's shorter than most of the chapters I have written. Keep coming with the comments and subscribing Loves! <3