Your Love Is My Oxygen

Run Ins

I couldn’t believe that I ran into Ronnie yesterday. It was weird seeing him, since I haven’t in two years. I wanted to talk to him, but I chickened out and left when he looked away from me. After that, I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I mean, he still looks the same except he has more tattoos and is more muscular, but he is still attractive. I wonder if he recognized me or not. Then again I changed my whole appearance after Ronnie told me to stop seeing him. I was picked on by his old band mates and other people because I was a nerd and “unattractive”.

Buzz

The alarm on my office phone was going off, making me come out of my thoughts. There was a red light flashing on the phone, signaling that the front desk lady was trying to contact me. I picked up the phone and pressed the button that the flashing red light was beside.

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Hey Corrie, Craig is here to see you,” Morgan, my secretary, said.

“All righty send him in,” I said and then hung up the phone.

I walked over to my sketch table and took out some of the sketches that I had worked on for D.R.U.G.S new merchandise. I was excited to show Craig Owens and the rest of the boys what I had come up with. Plus, I have worked with Craig when he was in Chiodos, so we have been friends for a few years. I heard a knock on my door, signaling that Craig was here.

“The door is unlock Craig, you can come in,” I said as I was touching up on a sketch.

Craig opened the door and walked in the room. However, I heard another pair of feet walking on the floor. I shrugged and assumed it was Matt Good.

“Hey guys, I’m glad to see you guys,” I greeted without turning around.

“Hey Corrie,” Craig greeted back.

When I heard Craig speak, I thought his voice was rather different. I knew it was his normal voice. Maybe he’s sick or something? I thought to myself and picked up the small stack of sketches I drew, before turning around to face Craig and Matt. Although when I turned around, I wasn’t faced with Matt Good nor Craig Owens…However, I was facing Craig Mabbitt and Max Green…two of the few people I couldn’t forgive nor stand.

I sighed then rolled my eyes and turned away from them, “Why are you two here?” I asked.

“We want to know why you won’t help us with our merch. You are one of the best band merch designer companies out there! Even our friends in different bands always refer us to you.” Craig said.
“I do not design merch for Escape The Fate for my own personal reasons,” I said and put away the sketches for D.R.U.G.S and looked at my schedule for today. I saw that I had a meeting with this new band called Falling In Reverse in about ten minutes.

“Personal reasons? What personal reasons?” Max asked, folding his arms across his chest. The way he looked at me, like I was suppose to be scared of him. I have know Max for a while now, and he doesn’t scare me, even if he does look like Marilyn Manson.

“My personal reasons, which I don’t need to share with you,” I said and grabbed my notepad, sketch pad, a stack of blank papers, and my pens and pencil, “Now if you can excuse me, I have a meeting with a new band.” I said and saw that my phone was buzzing again.

“Hey Morgan, send up the band to my office,” I said and hung up.

I started to go towards the door, to let Craig and Max out, but I felt someone pin me against the wall. I had dropped my stuff all over on the floor. I closed my eyes and squirmed, trying to get out of their grip. I opened one of my eyes to see that Max had pinned my hands above my head, while Craig was facing me.

“What the fuck do you have against us? We never done anything to you nor do we even know you personally,” Craig said, staring at me intently.

Of course they do know me. They just don’t recognize me. They were one of the few people who treated me horribly when Ronnie was not around, especially Max who was suppose to be Ronnie’s bro for life. Craig replaced my Ronnie in the band that he worked so hard to create, like he didn’t matter. Besides what they did to Ronnie, they had hurt me, verbally, emotionally, and physically. I was just trying to support the band and Ronnie. Of course they didn’t care about that and just say that I’m his little whore.

“Let go of me! You’re hurting me,” I struggled out of Max’s grip.

“Not until you tell us what’s your problem with us is,” Craig said as Max’s grip had tightened.

I winced slightly and was about to tell them to let go of me again, but someone else got to it before I had the chance to.

“She said to let her go.” The mystery, yet familiar voice spoke.

Craig rolled his eyes and Max let me go. I immediately crouched down to pick up the stuff I dropped, not before I saw who had walked in. It was Ronnie and there were four other guys beside him.

“Well, well if it isn’t Ronnie Radke. My, my, it’s been two years since I’ve seen you,” Craig said.

Max was frightened. He hasn’t seen Ronnie since he went to jail and kicked him out of the band.
“Shut the fuck up, Craig and just leave. You too Green,” Ronnie said, not looking at his used to be best friend.

Craig rolled his eyes, but he and Max left, closing the door behind him. Ronnie faced towards me. He saw me picking up my stuff from the floor and walked over to help me.

“I’m sorry for the way those assholes were to you,” Ronnie apologized.

“It’s fine…I’m used to the way they treat me. They have been that way towards me for a while now,” I said, not looking at him.

“Fucking pricks….here let me help you,” He said and grabbed the remaining papers and writing/drawing utensils from the floor and handed them to me.

I looked up and took them from his hands and gave him a brief smile. However, Ronnie had recognized me.

“Hey you’re that girl I bumped into yesterday. Corrie right?” He said with a small smirk on his lips.

I just nodded, “And you’re Ronnie,” I stated simply and put my stuff on my desk.

Ronnie smirked a little more and brushed off the dirt off his black jeans. I tucked in a strand of my hair behind my ear and picked up my stuff and looked at him.

“Thanks again for helping me get rid of Craig and Max. However, I must go. I have a meeting with this band name Falling In Reverse and I’m running late,” I explained and tried to hurry.

Ronnie chuckled and stopped me by putting both hands on my shoulders, “You don’t have to go anywhere, dear. We are Falling In Reverse.” He said and smiled.

“Oh,” I stopped and blushed in embarrassment, “well then we can have the meeting here by that table,” I said and directed Ronnie and the four guys who were just standing there to the long table with empty chairs around it.

The guys nodded and sat down in the chairs. I grabbed my notepad, sketch book, and my writing utensils before joining the guys. I sat down, looking at the guys. Ronnie’s new band members looked way different from the guys in Escape the Fate, but I thought they complimented Ronnie much better than the other guys. I was hoping that Ronnie would recognize me soon, because I wanted to reunite with him. I took a breath and smiled softly.

“All righty let’s start off by introducing ourselves, and then we’ll start talking about merch and designs.” I said and then started the meeting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know chapter 2 is long, but I hope you enjoyed it! =)
leave some more comments please! Hugs and Kisses xoxox!