Your Love Is My Oxygen

You're Prettier In Person

Ronnie had left to go to meet up with the guys to do band signings and I was finishing setting my the table to sell my merch. Some of the bands I have designed merch for like Motionless In White, Sleeping With Sirens and Blessthefall had stopped by and said hey to me and helped bring the heavy boxes for me. Such nice guys. I thought to myself and began putting shirts on display after they had left. I was hanging up one last shirt for display when I heard footsteps. I smiled to myself excited that I already have a customer. “Hey there, Corrie.” My smile dropped as I heard the awful familiar voice speak to me. I sighed and turned around to see Craig looking at me with a sly smirk. Why was he here? Escape the Fate is definitely not on the Warped Tour band lineup. “Craig, what are you doing here?”

Craig grabbed my hand gently and smiled. “I just want to see my favorite girl and to apologize for what Max did to you.” I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand away from his. I really didn’t need this and I didn’t want Ronnie happy mood to change if he saw Craig near me. I saw a few kids walking towards my tent. I knew that they were Falling In Reverse fans by their shirts, and their hairstyle. I thought it was cute that one of them dressed like Jacky. I smiled then looked at Craig. “I have customers coming, it would be best if you leave now. Just don’t cause any problems okay. I really want to enjoy my experience being on Warped Tour and being with Ronnie.” He just shrugged and barely moved to the side. I sighed but I put on a smile as the kids approached my tent.

“Hey guys!” I greeted them. They all smiled and wave. One of them had a home-made I Love Ronnie Radke shirt smiled widely. “Oh my god! You’re Ronnie Radke’s girlfriend! You are even prettier in person.” Everyone, who was in that line, had agreed with her.My smile grew bigger and I blushed. “Aww thank you. You guys are so nice and just totally made my day. What can I get you guys?” They smiled and picked out what they wanted for my clothing line. They even asked me to sign the merch and take pictures with them. I was definitely happy and excited that I had fans.

The line had shortened and I had just finished taking a picture with a fan. When she left, I sighed in content and the smiled never left my face…that is until Craig walked back over to my tent with two water bottles in his hands. I didn’t know that he had left, but I wish he stayed gone. He handed me a water bottle and I nodded a thanks to him. I looked at my phone to see what time it was, hoping that he will leave soon. It was almost five thirty now, which meant that Ronnie would be here at any moment. I looked up to see that Craig was looking at me still. I didn’t understand why Craig kept popping back into my life after Ronnie keeps threatening him. One of these days Ronnie isn’t going to threaten him, if he doesn’t leave me alone. I faked smiled before I grabbed my water bottle and twisted the top. I saw people looking at us and I didn’t want them to see that I’m rude or mean, because I was the exact opposite. Craig noticed my smiled and knew that it was fake. I took a sip of my water and looked to the side and saw that Ronnie was walking toward the tent. I smiled for real. I was going to tell Craig that he should leave, so that Ronnie wouldn’t bite his head off, once I finished drinking my water. I looked back over to see that Ronnie had a scowl on his face. I knew it was because Craig was talking to me again.

Craig was calling my name to get my attention. I sighed and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Did you hear anything I said?” I shook my head and took another sip of my water. He sighed, “Ronnie is cheating on you Corrie.” I choked on my water then swallowed quickly and coughed to regain my breathing. I was caught by surprise when Craig said that, but I didn’t believe him. “Okay Craig you need to seriously leave. That was very uncool for you to say and I know what you are trying to do here. I know for a fact that Ronnie is not cheating on me. He has never cheated on any of his girlfriends.” Craig sighed and held onto my shoulder, “I’m being serious. I saw him with my eyes.” Ronnie had approached to my tent and put his hand on Craig’s shoulder, “I think it’s best if you take your hands off my girl and leave, Mabbitt.” Craig let go of my shoulders and put his hands up in defense before he left.

Ronnie looked back at me. I knew he was pissed because Craig was here and his patience with him is growing thin. “Why the fuck is he here? I’m tired of him keep popping back into our lives.” I hugged him and pressed my lips to his so I could cool him off. He returned the kiss, which I knew that he was cooling down. We pulled away and he held my hands, “I want you to know that I love you CorrieBear and I would never cheat on you.” I looked at him with a questioning look. “I heard what Craig said about me cheating on you. He must have seen the fan girl that tried to kiss me. She was trying to convince me that it was okay for a rockstar like me cheat on my girlfriend. But me being the type of person that I am, I would never cheat on anyone, especially you. So I told her to get lost.” I hugged him tightly and kissed him again to let him know that I believe him. “I love you to Ronnie-Boy. And I know that you didn’t cheat on me, I don’t believe what Craig says about you. I swear he acts like I don’t know anything about you.” Ronnie smiled, happy that I didn’t believe anything that Craig said.

Ronnie grabbed my hand once again and laced our fingers together as he led me to the main stage where Falling In Reverse will be playing tonight. I smiled as we headed to the back stage. I couldn’t wait to see him and boys perform on stage with a huge crowd. The guys had to be on stage in two minutes. They were jumping up and down in excitement, and then they ran on the stage. I smiled and watched as Ronnie shouted into the mic. Falling in Reverse started their set with “The Drug In Me Is You”.

Forty minutes later, Falling In Reverse’s set was over and the guys ran backstage to give me big, sweaty hugs. Ronnie came last. He picked me up and spun me around before giving me a big kiss. I laughed and he put me down. “You guys were amazing and you definitely wooed the crowd. I’m proud of you guys.” They all said thanks and helped their road crew with their instruments. Ronnie grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear. “You are truly amazing Corrie. You supporting us, means the world to me. Even the guys love you.” I smiled and pecked his nose. “I love them too. You guys are family to mean and I support you guys because I love you all.” He smiled widely and pressed his lips to mine once again. “Let’s go back to the bus and rest for a bit. There’s going to be a welcome party tonight.” I nodded and we left to go back to bus parking lot to our bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit. Craig is trying to fuck Ronnie and Corrie's relationship.

A Special Thanks to
loveXrazorsXmcr
greendayrox123


Keep commenting, subscribing, and recommending our story! <3