Your Love Is My Oxygen

Mind Your Own Business.

I sighed quietly, mostly to myself, as we walked back to the bus. I took Corrie back to our room and kissed her cheek as we lay on the bed, once Corrie fell asleep I got up and walked off the bus. It took me about five minutes to find Craig, he was sitting with some people from other bands, laughing and having a good time. I walked over and grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting him off the ground, “What the fuck are you doing around Corrie?” A smirk formed across his face as he laughed, “What are you gonna do Radke? You really wanna go back to prison already?”

I slammed him against the wall, “Just stay the fuck away from Corrie, she’s the best thing that ever happened to me and I swear if I lose her because you won’t leave us the fuck alone you’ll regret it.” I dropped him and started walking away until I heard, “Pussy, I knew you wouldn’t hit me.” That struck something in me, I turned around, without saying a word, and walked over punching him square in the jaw, he dropped to the ground, “Smart ass, from now on mind your own damn business.”

Once I got back to the bus and I walked in, Corrie was still asleep in the back, I sat in the living area and looked at Derek, “What’s up?” Derek shrugged and focused on the t.v, “I’m trying to beat Ryan at Mario Kart and I’m losing!” Ryan laughed and jumped up, “Fuck yes! I beat your ass! Ha!” I rolled my eyes and put my hands behind my head as I leaned back on the couch and watched them play.

It was after about two hours I finally got back up, “We need to get ready to go to that welcome party tonight.” Derek looked up at me after pausing the game, “Do we have to go?” I sighed, “What do you think? It’s supposed to be for the entire band, not just Corrie and I, so yes you all have to with us.” Ryan started pouting, “But I don’t wanna go Ronnie!” Sometimes I really wonder why the hell I’m friends with people that like to act like idiots just because they don’t feel like doing something. I walked to the back of the bus, “You two better be ready by the time I come back out here!”

I went to the back of the bus and crawled into bed next to Corrie and kissed her cheek, “Corrie-bear?” She groaned and turned on her side, “Go away…” I chuckled and nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck, “Wake up, we gotta go to that welcome party in like two hours. All it’s really gonna be is people getting completely wasted, you realize that right?” She sighed and sat up slowly, “Are you gonna be alright though?” I nodded, “I’ll be fine Corrie, I just can’t get lost when it comes to how much I drink.”

She nodded and got out of bed, she went over to the suitcases on the floor and started digging through it, I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her to pick out her clothes. I smiled and got up, “You realize you are going to look great no matter what you wear out there, right?” Corrie giggled softly and looked up at me, “You think so? You’re not gonna get jealous when it comes to other guys checking me out?” I shook my head, “Cross my heart. I’ll stay calm and I won’t hurt anyone, no matter how much they piss me off.”

Once everyone was changed and ready we walked out of the bus and I couldn’t help, but smile when I saw the big bonfire and all the drunks around it, “Well, this should be quite fun.” I held Corrie’s hand as we walked towards the fire with all the guys following. I sat down in front of the fire and got a beer, pulling Corrie down on my lap, I froze when I saw Craig walking towards us, he had a nasty bruise on his face from where I hit him. He walked over and looked at Corrie, she looked at him, “What happened to your face?”

He growled, “Your fucking boyfriend punched me because I was telling you that he was cheating, why else would he get pissed off and hit me if it wasn’t true?” I rolled my eyes, “Are you kidding me? Corrie, you know I would never cheat on you, I love you so much.” She nodded, “I know Ronnie.” I smiled, turning my attention back to Craig, “You’re really just going to believe him?” Corrie nodded, “Craig, get over it. You’re just digging yourself in a hole.”

Craig glared at me, “You have her wrapped around your fucking fingers! All he’s going to do is hurt you Corrie!” I picked Corrie up off my lap and got up before letting her sit back down in the chair, “You’re starting to piss me off Craig, mind your own damn business and leave Corrie and I alone!” Craig smirked, “You’re getting so defensive, what are you gonna do? Hit me again?” I shook my head, “It’ll be much worse this time.”

I quit paying attention to Craig until I heard him bring Corrie back into the conversation, “Does she know all the shit you talked in high school?” My eyes got wide, he chuckled, “She doesn’t? Oh that’s right! Corrie thinks that you were her best friend in high school that means she doesn’t know that you used to say she had no chance to be with you, you would never date her because she wasn’t your type. She was too nerdy and ugly for you to be with.” I couldn’t hold back anymore, I started punching Craig, he couldn’t just leave Corrie out of it. A few minutes later Ryan and Derek and Jacky were around me, pulling me away from Craig, “Fucking let me go!” They let go of my arms and I looked back at Corrie, she looked hurt and had tears in her eyes, “Corrie I-,” She shook her head and ran off towards the bus, I groaned and quickly followed after her, I’m so fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh drama

comments??? <3