Your Love Is My Oxygen

Kissing Galore

I couldn’t believe I had the courage to lean up and kiss Ronnie, my best friend. I was not being the normal, timid, Corrie. I don’t know where the hell I had gotten the courage to kiss him. I mean if you knew me back two years ago, I wouldn’t even had the courage to do what I am doing now.

I felt Ronnie put his hands on my hips, which I knew he enjoying the kiss too. I had gotten more confident and draped my arms around his neck. Ronnie pulled me closer and made the kiss deeper. Next thing I know, I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip asking for permission. I granted his wish and parted my lips slightly enough for his tongue roam around. We both moaned simultaneously, causing Ronnie chuckle against my lips. We pulled away and I leaned against the kitchen counter, taking a breath. Ronnie smirked and ran his fingers through my hair then leaned to rest his forehead against mine.

“I’m sorry…I hope I didn’t ruin our friendship,” I began to say quickly and looked away.

He chuckled and put his index finger under my chin and lifted it, so I was facing him.

“There’s no need to say sorry CorrieBear. I wanted to kiss you just as much as you wanted to kiss me,” He said.

I smiled and he leaned down to kiss under my chin and left a trail of kisses down to my neck. My breath hitched when he found my weak spot. He kissed the spot a few times, but leaned up and capture my lips in a small kiss before he rested his forehead against mine.

“Why did you stop?” I asked him confused. Ronnie would not have stopped if he was with other girls. He would probably up in his room fucking them now.

“Because…you’re important to me, Corrie and I want to do this the right way. You’re nothing like those sluts that I fucked. I don’t want mess this up.” He said and held me close to him.

I smiled, because he was interested in me and wanted to treat me better than the other girls he had fucked in the past. I looked at him, “So does that mean…” I began but he cut me off with a small kiss.

“Yes. I want to try us,” He said with a smile that I have grown to love, “If you want to that is.”

I smiled and hugged him, “I want to,” I said and we shared another kiss.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek, before he started to prepare breakfast. I smiled and sat down on the stool and waited for Ronnie to make breakfast. Few moments later, he gave me a plate with bacon, eggs, and toast. After we were done eating, Ronnie took our plates and cleaned them, while I went upstairs to take a shower in the guest bathroom, before getting ready for work today.

Once Ronnie and I were both freshened up, we realized that we both had to go, so we both walked outside to the driveway where both of our cars were parked. I opened my door and leaned over to put the key in the ignition to start the car. I then stood back up and faced Ronnie, who was smiling and had his arms wide open for me to hug him. I smiled back and walked into his arms and wrapped my arms around his torso, as his wrapped around my tiny waist.

“Thanks for coming over to the party last night. You made my night perfect,” Ronnie said and kissed the corner of my lip. “Anytime Ronnie, you know I love hanging out with you. I definitely enjoyed myself. It was really nice.” I said and kissed him back. We stood there in that perfect position for a few more minutes, before I really had to go.

“I have to go to work, but I’ll definitely see you later Ronnie-boy,” I said and kissed the tip of his nose.

“Okay, be safe my CorrieBear,” He said and pecked me a couple more times on the lips before he let me go, although he did grabbed my ass, causing me to blush. Ronnie laughed but smirked.

I got into my car and got out of his driveway. I waved goodbye and drove off to the Reverse Revise
(my clothing/band merch company) building. Once I arrived to the building, I grabbed myself two cans of Monsters Energy drinks and prepared myself for the six meetings with D.R.U.G.S, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Asking Alexandria, and Motionless In White. I sighed and began my long day, hoping that I wouldn’t have Craig Mabbitt or Max Green coming in to beg me to design merchandise for their band. I’m still surprised that they haven’t figured out who I am still. I looked at the digital clock on my desk and saw that I start my first meeting of the day. I grabbed my sketchbook, pens, pencils, my energy drinks, and other utensils I needed and left my office to go to the meeting room.

Bring on this long day!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go. I'm not too fond of this chapter, but I don't know maybe you guys will like it.
Keep commenting and subscribing. Chapter 9 will be out soon.