Status: In Progress

Not Another Teen Story

Chapter Six

Evan Kirkendall

"I love him."

I didn't want to admit it, seeing as it seemed as if nothing was going to come of what we had going on, but I'm positive that I love Jeff Maker. Especially after Saturday night with my parents. It was amazing and he's a charmer and just so wonderful.

He makes me feel so important, like the world stops just for me. He makes me feel so beautiful, like I'll only ever be the most stunning thing in the world to him. He makes me feel so happy and content and every other spectacular emotion under the sun.

"Did you guys have sex on Saturday?" Danny asked crudely, causing my cheeks to turn the brightest scarlet red known to man.

Along with how amazing he makes me feel emotionally, Jeff also makes me feel beyond amazing sexually.

"You did!" Danny squeaked, causing Matt to laugh and Grieco to giggle.

"Shut up," I mumbled, embarrassed.

Originally, Grieco was the first and only person I had told about losing my virginity to Jeff. It was only because Matt would never let it go, and Danny would try to get too involved in my sex life; basically living sex through me since he hadn't hit it off with Ian yet. Grieco didn't care, really. He blushed when I told him, and asked if it hurt (which it did... a real fucking lot) and if I thought I made the right decision, which I did. I did eventually end up telling Matt and Danny because, let's face it, I can't keep anything from them.

"How was it?" Danny inquired far too curiously.

"None of you business," I mumbled. "Can we get back to the situation at hand, please?"

"Well, you can't help who you fall in love with, and as long as he's currently making you happy, enjoy it," Grieco mumbled/whispered, his cheeks already a bright pink.

I smiled at him, glad that he cared enough to be able to tell me some meaningful stuff. Sometimes I feel like he's the only one who will ever listen.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Guys, guys, guys!" Danny whisper yelled, slapping my shoulder and the table repeatedly. We all looked up to find Ian, Alex, and Jack Barakat walking towards our table.

"How do I look?!" Danny questioned excitedly, hand coming up to mess with his hair.

"Hey guys," Alex Gaskarth said once they fully reached our table.

"Hey," Danny and Matt stuttered out, causing myself and Grieco to roll our eyes.

"Mind if we sit with you?" Jack asked, already taking the seat next to me. I've hung out with Jack and his boyfriend, Zack a few times before with Jeff and I honestly felt like they were like my older brothers, and that they were the cutest couple ever.

"Not at all," Danny stuttered out, turning slightly pink as Ian took the seat next to him.

Alex took the seat next to Ian, leaving Matt upset. It was obvious that Grieco wanted to comfort him, just that he couldn't bring himself to even move with this many new people around and so close.

Soon enough, Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick, and Vinny Petrocelli joined us. Zack obviously sitting next to Jack and planting the world's sweetest and lightest kiss on Jack's lips, leaving Jack blushing and grinning, Vinny sitting next to Matt and Rian sitting next to Grieco, which turned not only his face, but also Grieco's ears and neck a dark red.

"Are you okay?" Rian asked, slightly concerned. I mean, if you weren't used to it, you'd think that Grieco was having an allergic reaction.

"Yeah," he paused to clear his throat, though we all knew it wouldn't help. "Yeah, I-I-I-I'm fine."

---

Sitting next to Zack and Jack while they compliment one another, kiss one another, hold one another, and play fight with one another has to be both irritating and absolutely adorable. I couldn't help but miss Jeff, though.

I quickly sent him a text telling him that I miss him and to see what he was doing before his night shift at work today.

'Well, I was gonna go home and jerk off to a wet dream I had about you this morning, so unless you want to fool around, I can pick you up from school tomorrow and take you out to eat?'

Jeff has a way of making me blush at how crude he is, and then grin at how sweet he is, all at the same time.

'Welllllllll, no one's home until 4:30 ;)

Sometimes I really didn't want to, but I would always do whatever I could to spend as much time with Jeff as possible. Plus, he always makes me end up wanting to do it, anyways.

'Fuck yeah. I'll see you at 2:30 ;) :D <3'

---

I get really nervous whenever I'm with Jeff, even when we're having sex and he's pounding relentlessly into me like he is right now. I always just worry about what and if I'm doing something wrong. Like now, I know Jeff hates being on top, and would much rather be ridden, or be standing up, but I don't know how to go about changing it up without it being weird.

"Stop thinking so much. You're making me feel like I'm shit at this," he whispered, occasionally moaning a word out as he continued to slide in and out of me with his face buried deep inside my neck. I decided now was the time.

I pushed at his shoulders, causing him to slow to a stop inside of me, a confused and worried look on his face.

"What's wrong? Am I hurting you?" he panicked, searching my eyes for any signs of pain.

I blushed before shaking my head. "I um...can I get on top?"

His eyes widened before his face blew up into a shit eating grin and he pulled out of me, laying on his back. I shyly mounted him, nervous because I'd never been in this position before.

I let myself lower down onto his dick, letting myself completely engulf it, and believe me when I say, it's a much better experience in this position. We created a fast-paced rhythm, and soon enough, I was moaning louder than ever before, and shooting strings of cum all over Jeff's chest and my own chest.

Jeff followed soon after, gripping my hips and brutally pounding up into my ass until he finished his orgasm. He slowly lifted me off of him, and I must admit that that was the best sex we've had in awhile.

"I forgot to wear a condom," Jeff muttered, looking at me ashamedly.

"Umm, that's fine. I'll just shower tonight and put the sheets in the wash," I mumbled, cuddling into him and smiling happily as he wrapped his arm tight around my waist.

"God, I wish you weren't so young."