Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 2

After attempting to figure out my science work whilst thinking why Gerard wanted to talk about, weather he wanted some meaningless chatter or to discuss something specific. So many thoughts crossed my mind; all of them seeming less plausible then the next.

As the bell finally rang I packed away as fast as I could but then contradictions made traffic jam in my head- would I seem desperate to talk to him? Will he even turn up? Is it just my brain that has to doubt everything?! Oh shit Across the field of flattened grass and trash flying in the spring breeze, by the gym building that has been ruined, in the beautiful way of spray paints and sharpies. He was there, knees under his chin; headphones in and that small smile you’d get if you were honestly happy in that moment in time. I knew it well, I got that smile every time I played pansy...

He saw me. I avoided the gaze his hazel eyes cast upon me. Keep walking Frank; he’s just a person, no need to be nervous.
“Hi Frank, I didn’t think you’d come.” He said nervously, his uneven voice, sounding amazing compared to the average accent that gets echoed around the New Jersey populations throats daily.
“Hey and yeah wh- why wouldn’t I?” Gerard scratched the back of his neck, headphones now dangling around his neck, knees still being temporary armour up around his body protecting himself from the unknown.
“I’m not exactly, well I... Errm uh. No one likes me...” He looked up at me after saying this unsure if I would laugh or walk away.
“They just haven’t given you a chance, anyway they don’t matter ‘cus I think you look pretty cool.” A smile creeped on his face as he looked up at me properly, letting his knees fall down slightly, his vans scraping forward against the ground. I sat down by him, -not too close- with my legs crossed over each other and my back resting against the patterned wall.
“So... what music do you like?”
“Mostly punk: like the misfits and black flag.”
“Wow I love them! The misfits are my favourite band!” I was shocked at this statement, maybe we had even more in common than we ever assumed...
“Really?! Awesome, do you like comics?”
“Fuck yeah! Batman is the best but I'm down the latest issue. It’s suckish not knowing what happens!” I decided to take a chance.
“I’ve got it; do you wanna come over my house and read it tonight?” Automatically deciding I was going to get rejected by the offer, I regretted asking in the first place.
“Really?! Okay, that's great!” His mouth beamed as he grinned and his whole face grinned with it.

For the whole of lunch break we talked about absolutely everything, finding out that he sings, loves to draw, has a little brother called Mikey who’s 15 and he’s terrified of needles. Mentally deciding that he was now my only friend and I would try not to fuck it up, we said goodbye and choosing to meet in the car park just inside the gates after school.
I was so fucking happy
♠ ♠ ♠
I iz back! Hmm yes I am not good with dialogue :l Yesss! I didnt think this would get any reads seeing as my discription is shitty but I did :D 11 so far and 2 subscriptions and 4 comments *spastic grin* thanking you XxDemented_SoulxX and killjoy from detroit ^^; You all gets cookies and cupcakes!