Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 3

Deciding that the last two lessons of the day weren't important enough to pay attention to and Gerard filled my thoughts, well erm: constantly. I wanted to be close to him, even though dating was impossible I wanted to be able to give him a high-five and be the shoulder to cry on when some fuckheads said something to him. But I can’t and I hate myself for that, I can’t be normal! If there is a god deciding what happens to everyone then he’s a idiot; how can someone make it that good people get murdered, raped and bullied into suicide! After two hours of being flipped of at God (A/N: If any of you got insulted by this if you believe in a god I did not mean it I’m just writing down some things that I feel when I think life's a unfair little fucker) I had to meet Gerard and no doubt about it: I was terrified. I mean Gerard Way coming over to MY house! I know I'm acting all PMSy about it but for gods sake I’m a gay teenage boy I’m allowed!

Sweet baby Jesus it hasn’t failed miserably so far! I consider this to be a success as I didn’t stutter (that much) or attempt run away from my very own socially awkwardness on the walk back to my house. We actually didn’t say anything, but honestly. We didn’t need to. We just walked along listening to my IPod on shuffle, a set of headphones between us even though they kept falling out as I tried to keep a safe distance between us. I kept looking at Gerard hoping that he wouldn’t notice my casual stares but, I think that he looked at me because whenever I would glance over his head suddenly jolted to the right away from me and his jet black hair that looked like he ran his fingers through it immediately swished along with it.

Not looking what song would come on next, after ‘Die Die my Darling’ finished The Cure, Friday I’m in Love started playing I didn’t think it of anything until the second chorus, when Gerard sang along. Something just clicked in me, and it felt amazing, hearing his stunning voice vibrate through the air. He continued to sing until the end and on that last line ‘It’s Friday I’m in love’ He looked me straight in the eyes and I looked back into his. After a few moments he looked down and blushed, seemingly unaware of his talent.
“That was just... ah, beautiful. Your a great singer!”
“I’m not, I just sing for fun. You know, nothing serious.” He mumbled self consciously aiming his gaze at his feet.
“Well first of all, if you do sing professionally, your gonna go far and second of all; were here.” I pointed towards the house next to us, nothing fancy but not a dump, just a normal typical family home. As I led the way inside after failing to put my key in with shaking and frankly sweaty hands three times we got in.

“Well no one else is home so it’s just us. Do you want somthing to eat or drink before we go upstairs for the comics?
“No tar I’m not hungry or thirsty.”
“Okay then, err follow me” As we walked up the staircase with the ragged carpet I had a wave of insecurity about what I looked like from behind. Stop it Frank!

After reading the comics, we played Donkey Kong and in all honestly: I got my ass whooped. Several times.
“Nooo stop winning Gee!” I whined at him after losing for the third time.
“I can’t help being perfect in every way shape and form!” He did this really hot smirk that suited his hidden confidence cockiness down to a T. “And did you just call me, Gee?”
OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT
“Errm yeah, sorry...”
“No no, I like it, it’s errm...cute. It also stopped me from feeling like a idiot for wanting to call you Frankie!” He was blushing again, and it still made me want to gently kiss him right there right then. WAIT WHAT?! I want to kiss him?! But... NO! I can’t feel like this! Not after only knowing him a day! And I couldn't risk his life like that, I knew he was going to get even more important to me, and I was gonna be there for him. As a friend. It couldn’t go any further not even on the slightest chance that he felt the same, he was too special for that.

I’ve got to pretend.
I’ve got to pretend that, that I’m not falling for someone I just met
I’ve got to pretend that, that I’m not falling for my only actual friend
I’ve got to pretend that, that I’m not falling for Gerard Arthur Way
♠ ♠ ♠
I DID IT! EVENTUALLY BUT I DID IT!
Yay I'm so happy I got over writers block becuase It always takes me ages to get over it!
Thank you to my dear commenters, subscribers and readers. I love you all so here is your very own Pokemon :')
Hehe left you with a strange ending eh? ;)
But yes! Update tomorrow afternoon/evening defiantly no the morning as it is 3am and I am going to die of tierdness and if I attempt to write before 4 in the afternoon (I was so tempted to write 9 in the the afternoon then) my mind will explode and plus my grammer will go to the shit. :l
HOPE YOU LIKEE!
R&R?
xxx