Status: All done :)

Bones We Can Fix

Chapter Four

JOSH:

Dan was right. This wasn’t me. It was her. Had I really just said I wanted her gone?

Max walked into the bunk area at that moment to find me just standing there, confused.

‘Ok, have I done something?’

‘No,’ I replied. ‘I have.’

‘What?’ Max looked about as confused as I felt.

‘I’ve just had it with her moaning though! I understand how frustrating it must be for her but still,’ I complained.

‘So, you are angry with her and took it out on me?’ asked Max trying to work out what the hell was going on.

‘No,’ I replied and Max sighed. ‘Vee sent Sienna a text, I saw and replied, Sienna hates me now.’

‘Right, you gotta calm down and sort this out with her,’ said Max.

‘Yeah, but she’s not gonna talk to me now is she?’

‘Unless she feels the same way you do and that’s why she moans at you,’ Max suggested.

‘What do you mean?’

‘You’re not the only one who can tell when your best mate fancies someone.’

I didn’t want to admit it but I knew Max was right. I think that’s what got me annoyed; the fact that she’s so nice to Dan and he is back to her. I’m the one that always gets on the wrong side of her short temper. And now Max and Vee were together. How was this fair?

I followed Max back to the others but quickly left again. She was still with Dan (surprise, surprise) but looked so upset. I think she had been crying. Shit. She was gonna leave. That was it. She was gonna go back to wherever in England she was from and I would never see her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short!! Next chapter will be up very soon, but I would like some comments.

Thanks to my wonderful subscribers but please don't stay silent! I want to know what you think!

Jen xx