Status: In Progression

Suicide Season

2)There Is A Heaven Let's Keep It A Secret

I was getting nostalgic when Oli had gotten out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was covered in intricate tattoos. I loved them so much, his and my parents didn't like them at all. I'd always loved his tattoos but I was too much of a wimp to get one myself. I was led reading an sipping at my Nightmare Before Christmas mug.
"You always look like a secretary when you wear your work uniform." He noted kissing up and down my neck as I read.
"Well I have been in work today. I was sorting out some unsigned stuff to play. Deaf Havanna are starting to get quite big so I won't be able to play them, then I had a meeting with mr. Bakerman so that we could sort out the two unsigned shows. It was rather stressful then I had to come home to sort the mess that was us out."
"I'm glad we sorted it baby." His hand was on my knee and his lips still pressed hungrilly to my neck. I put my book down as his hands ran up and down the inside of my leg.
"Make up sex really? Are we that cliched?"
"Hell yes!" He laughed, he put my book on the bed side table and my glasses with them his towel was becoming loose. I was going to enjoy this. If he could cheat on me I was giving him the best sex we'd ever had so that he wouldn't do it again and would realise what he had.

We collapesed next to each other panting.
"Oh my fucking God." he sighed at the same time as me.
"I am never even thinking of touching another woman the same way I touch you. No one can touch me the way you do."
"What like this?" I asked touching a sensitive spot.
"Oh God yes." He hissed. We went for round two.
"Oliver, Robyn you in?"
"Shit!" Oli mummbled on my lips. "Why so soon, I need relief."he looked down himself at the same time as me something was up in two literal terms. His mum had news too. He hugged me as we heard footsteps,
"That isn't a stress ball Oli." I surpressed a laugh as he squeezed my naked breast. I pulled the covers over my head as she came into the room after knocking.
"Oliver! Why do you have to make it so obvious!" She shook her head
"Mrs. Sykes, my bra is always put on the corner of the mirror and Oliver's boxers rarely go anywere but the floor or the foot of our bed but this time they landed on teh lamp." I giggle to myself.
"Mum I came home yesterday can you blame me?" He laughed.
"You obviously sorted it out."
"Yeah after much arguing Mrs. S." I sighed.
"You understand that you could have lost the most precious thing in your life."
"Yes mum I do and I kicked myself, I cried. Are you here for a reason, I saw you yesterday."
"Oliver don't be rude! What's the news Mrs. S?"
"I just came to see if you sorted things out, I wouldn't want to stap talkiing to you Robyn. Oh and don't forget your sceduled Drop Dead new line summer 2010 range." She walked back out of our room. "I'll leave you two to get back to being best friends and teh strong lovers you are. I'll put these donuts on teh side and yes they're veggie. Love you guys."
"Bye Love you too mum." Oli sounded distant.
"What's up?" I asked turning to look at him, I caught his worried eyes as he shut them tight. "Oliver" I whispered in his ear.
"IT's S.J, she's still working for Drop Dead."
"And?" I asked pissed off. I'd been working for D.D for two years.
"S.J may still kick off, she did when she found out about you last time cause I didn't tell her about us untill you were working for us after a year she saw me take you to the bathroom and almost quit, I'm running low on models as you know."
"If she leaves we'll replace her. You know you will. One of our female friends will help if you just ask." I kissed his lips softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*
Sorry about the sex but it's graphic later on too.

Chapter Title- BMTH- Crucify Me

Hope you love this story

Robyn
Xxx