Sequel: Hold On Till May
Status: Finished :)

Kiss the Lips Of Evil

Andy

I hung up the phone and tossed it to the other side of the couch. Ash and I were finally about to move in together. I was feeling giddy. I actually already had all my cloths and things packed. My bags were stacked up in the corner near the door. It was the rest of my stuff that I hadn’t started packing. I walked around my apartment one last time, I was gonna miss the place, for like 2 minutes.
I needed something to pass my time. I was able to find a new notebook in my closet. I took that and a pen and sat down on my bed, writing down all the different things I wanted to do to Ash. He promised we would, and I had the biggest boner for him, and we hadn’t had sex in a few days.
Two hours passed since I had gotten off the phone with Ash (I fell asleep). I piled all of my things into my car and drove down to Ash’s apartment. His building was a lot nicer than mine. It was a tall building, about 30 floors, with its own parking garage. I pulled out my cell phone and called Ash.
“Hello?” He said into the phone.
“Hey Ash, I’m here. I forget where you live exactly.”
“Well, you better learn soon. I’ll be down in a sec. Park on the 5th floor of the garage, OK?”
“OK. See you there. Bye baby.”
“Bye.” I hung up the phone and drove to the 5th floor. Not too many people were parked here. I was able to find a spot right next to Ashley’s truck. I got out and grabbed my bags, wheeling them over to the elevator. I waited for what felt like an eternity until Ash came in the elevator.
“Hey Baby!” He smiled excitedly, pulling me into him and kissing me softly. “Come on, we gotta hurry up and get upstairs. I’ve got a surprise for you.” He smiled pulling me and all my bags into the elevator.
“So which floor do you live on?” I asked him.
“We live on floor 15, apartment 66. I park on the 5th floor because no one lives on the 5th floor except a few people.” He smiled at me again. “I’m so glad you’re here Andy. I’m excited.”
“Me too.” The elevator dinged and opened. Ash pulled my bigger bag and me down the long hallway, almost to the end and around a corner to a door that had, in shiny black letters ‘66’.
“Welcome home, Andy.” He smiled, unlocking the door.
“Wow.” I smiled when I walked in. I had never seen Ash’s apartment, it was definitely a million times better than mine on the inside too. Well decorated living room with framed music posters, family pictures and pictures of us and the guys everywhere. A black leather couch with blue throw pillows, the whole black and blue theme was all around the house with its powder blue walls and charcoal black carpets and tiles.
“Make yourself at home.” Ash said putting my bags in the back room then disappearing into the kitchen. I kicked off my boots and sat on his couch. It’s way more comfortable than mine. Ash came back with two glasses in his hand.
“Wine? What’s the occasion?” I asked when he handed me the glass.
“It’s a welcome home party.” He smiled clanging our glasses together. “To the first giant leap into our relationship.” We drank down the wine. I placed the empty glasses on the coffee table and laid on top of Ash.
“Andy, I made us dinner too.” He whispered as I lay my head on his chest.
“You’re doing too much Ash.” I smiled. “I don’t deserve all this.”
“Andy, you deserve more than I could possibly give you.” Ash smiled kissing the top of my head. “Come on, let’s go eat.”
Ash led me into the kitchen. The table was set with candles and black roses, black and blue plates. The smell was incredible.
“Ash, I didn’t know you could cook.” I smiled while he pulled my chair out and taking a seat.
“There’s a lot about me you don’t know Andy. But you’ve got plenty of time to learn all of that before we go off on tour again.” He smiled setting food on my plate. We sat in comfortable silence while we ate. Every few seconds, Ash would just start smiling at me, making me blush.
“Andy, you’re so beautiful.” He smiled.
“So are you.” I smiled back at him. As of now everything was perfect, but what we do tonight was going to be even better. “Hey Ash, do you wanna?” I smiled wiggling my eyebrows.
“I thought you’d never ask.” Ash said scooping me up into his arms and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support while he carried me through the hall way and into the bedroom. There were vases of black roses on each night stand. Black and silver bed spread and sheets, his other bass’ sitting in the corner, adding to the décor of the room.
Ash sat me on the bed gently. Honestly, I didn’t want to be in this bed. So many different girls probably had sex with Ash in these sheets, but I know for a fact that I will be his last.
“Andy, tonight you are my queen. I will do whatever you wish.” He smiled, climbing on top of me, kissing me deeply. I moaned into his mouth. “You know, I bought these sheets today. How about we christen them? Huh?” He laughed seductively against my lips. It warmed me that he bought new sheets for his bed for me; no, for our bed.
“Ashley, please don’t stop kissing me.” I pulled him into me. He slipped his fingers under my shirt and started teasing my nipples, squeezing one and then rubbing the other. I let out a loud moan. I slipped my fingers into his shirt. He jumped a little at my cold touch.
“Baby, I just want you to know that no matter what may happen I’ll always love you.” He said trying to catch his breath.
“Same Outlaw; I love you more than I love breathing, or our fans. I love you more than the band. And that’s a lot of love.” A smile crept across his face.
“I bet I could make you love me more.” He chuckled.
“I bet you can.” I giggled. He started kissing down my neck, nipping at the skin every now and again. He started to pull at the collar of my shirt. “Need some help?” I asked laughing.
“It would be appreciated.” I lifted off my shirt and threw it to the floor. Ash slowly took off his shirt, reveling his ‘Outlaw’ tattoo. I think that alone turned me on more than Ash’s face. I leaned up and started to lick his tattoo. Outlining each letter slowly, making Ash moan.
“Andy, that feels so good.” He moaned arching his back. When I finally finished with the ‘W’, he had already moved to take off my pants while kissing hungrily at my neck.
“I see you’re ready.” I laughed as he nipped at my collar bone. I shivered while he kissed down my chest and stomach. “Ash, I want you.”
“Any day of the week baby.” He stood up and pulled off his pants and underwear before assisting me with mine. “Your pale skin will forever be beautiful. But you know what will make it better?” he asked me.
“What?” I smiled as he climbed back on top of me.
“Me painting it red with love bites and claw marks.” He smiled biting my neck. I let out a moan.
“Baby, give me more.” I moaned out.
“As you wish, my queen.” He reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube, chocolate scented.
“I didn’t think you would be into the chocolate scented one.” I giggled.
“Which do you like better?”
“Strawberry.” He put the bottle back into the drawer and pulled out a bottle with a pink cap. “You think of everything, don’t you?” I smiled.
“Baby, do you want to do this now, or later?” he laughed. I nodded my head and kissed him one good time before getting on my hands and knees.
“Fuck me hard.” I moaned out.
“Mmm. I like when you talk like that.” He moaned out opening the bottle of lube and squeezing some in his hand. He lubed up his dick ant then started prepping me.
“Damn it Ashley, what did I tell you about your damn fingers.”
“OK, OK.” He said lining up with me. “Ready baby?” he asked.
“Ready.” He eased himself into me slowly, gripping my hips tightly. I let out a low moan, gripping the sheets of the bed. He started moving torturously slow; even though I hadn’t told him I was ready. It hurt like a bitch, but it also felt good. “Harder.” I moaned out. Ash bucked into me one good time, sending pain ripping through me. I yelled out his name.
“Are you OK?” He asked stopping.
“I’m fine, just keep going.” I groaned. He kept moving faster and faster.
“Andy, you’re so tight.” He moaned. “S-so good. So good.” He moaned.
“Ash, t-touch me.”
“What’s the magic word?” His voice was erratic.
“Please Outlaw! Please touch me!” I moaned.
“As you wish, my queen.” He reached around and started jerking me in time with his thrusts.
“Fast- Oh God Outlaw! There, right there.” I squeaked out as he hit my prostate dead on. He kept hitting it, harder and harder.
“Andy, I don’t think I can last any longer.” Ash moaned. “Baby I lo-ove you.” He moaned out as he came inside of me. I started to roll my hips so he could ride out his orgasm. When he was done, he flipped me over and started sucking me off. The wet heat was almost enough to make me come. He tortured me by passing his tong over the slit slowly.
“Outlaw, baby, don’t stop.” I moaned, gripping the sheets tightly, so tight my knuckles started turning white. “So close, so close.” I moaned. I felt the fire build in the pit of my stomach. “Outlaw, I love you!” I moaned out bucking my hips into his mouth. He kept jerking and sucking until I was spent and collapsed onto the bed.
Ash crawled over to me and covered me up with the blanket. I leaned in and kissed him, tasting my cum in his mouth.
“Ash, go brush your teeth.” I laughed weakly.
“Fine.” He smiled. “Where are all of your bathroom things at?” He asked. I pointed to the small bag in the corner of the room. He grabbed it and disappeared into the bathroom.
I just smiled and looked around the room again. This wasn’t just Ash’s room anymore; it was our room, mine and his. There was a framed picture sitting on the nightstand in a really pretty black frame. I picked it up and in it was a picture of me from forever ago holding an orange and white cat with the weirdest expression on my face. Underneath the picture, in swirly letters, it said “I Love My Boyfriend”. I laughed at the fact that Ash kept this picture, let alone framed it and had it sitting on his night stand.
“Andy, what’s so funny?” Ash asked walking into the room and climbing into the bed with me.
“This picture,” I said handing it to him. “It’s so old. Why don’t you replace it?”
“Well, I didn’t have any other picture of you alone. That and it’s really cute.” I reached into my pants pocket that was on the floor and pulled out my phone.
“Let’s take a picture together, OK?” I smiled.
“Fine.” I pointed the camera at the both of us, smiling into the camera while Ash kissed my cheek. I uploaded the picture up onto twitter.

@AshleyPurdy This is our rebel love song. :)
♠ ♠ ♠
3 updates in one week? I wonder what the special occasion is. x)