Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

Lost and Found, City Bound

The car stopped in front of the old creaky diner.

"Party's already back" Ghoul said in amazement. "I was sure we would be back before him.."

"What does that mean?" Scatt asked groggily.

"it means he's better than us and found his charge first." Jet chuckled

"WHAT?? WHO? HIS CHARGE? WHO?" Scatt said bolting upright, Ghoul starting to open his door looked back.

"Insulin... right Jet?" He said looking at Jet. Scatts eyes became saucers.

"Ye.." Jet started

"INSULIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Scatt said pushing Ghoul out of the car, crawling over the seat, running into the diner yelling Insulin the whole way.

"SCATT!" Insulin scrame back wrapping her sister in a big hug.

"Where's Fallout?" Scatt asked teary eyed at seeing her sister again.

"they won't tell me" She said looking angry.

"they.. what?" I asked feeling the fire inside of me start to burn.

"Scatt don't" She said grabbing my face.

"i... i can't stop. Insulin i'm scared" I replied the fire about to explode.

"Scatt, listen, look at me, it's ok. we will find him. just breathe." She said connecting with my eyes, it worked for a minute, then the heat became unbearable. I turned around and fell to my knees, erupting in fire. i scrame, not in pain but anger. "SCATT" I heard behind me. all i saw was red. I jumped up running as far away as possible, i wouldn't hurt anyone again.

"FALLOUT!" Scatt screamed into the desert, "FALLOUT DAMMIT! COME BACK!" I was screaming, He was the only one that could touch me while i was on fire. I raised my hands, calming myself and shooting all of the fire into the air. "fallout, where are you?" I asked feeling weak and passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope I did good :) lol a bit "tired" today ;) lol sorry it's not as long as i want it to be but better next time :)