Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Flash Back

Image

I woke up at Matt's house. Nickas was sleeping in Jimmy;s arms, both of them with smiles on their faces. Brian was sleeping beside me. I have to admit I almost freaked out, because I didn't exactly remember what had happened yesterday. His hand was closed to mine and I smiled. I guess we had fallen asleep holding hands.\

I tried to remember the pray but I just had flashes of memories. I remembered quite a lot until the sixth beer, and then everything went blank. I remember sitting next to Nicka laughing and then something happened and I was on the floor with Brian looking down at me, his face close to mine.

-"Hey baby" said Brian sleepily. I hadn't noticed he was awake. "Did you enjoy the party?"

I looked at him

-"Truth is, I don't really remember that much" I said.

-"Oh! You don't?" He said, flashing his beautiful smirk at me. "Would you like me to help you remember?"

I nodded "Yeah, why not?"

I expected him to tell me something. I didn't really expected him to get close to me and kiss me. I was shocked but quickly recovered and kissed him back.

-"Ha! I knew it Ash!" Nicka yelled. "I knew you liked Brian!"

I pulled back from Brian's embrace and flipped her off.

-"Someones blushing!" said Jimmy snickering.

-"At least we accept we like each other" I replied Brian

Now it was Nicka's turn to blush and Jimmy threw us a dark look.

Soon we wen to the kitchen and were joined by Zack, Matt with Val and Johnny, who looked ready to sleep again.

I whispered into Zack's ear and he nodded.

-"We have two lovebirds her, who won't accept they like each other?" He said "Tut, tut. Lets give them some help Matt!"

Zacky grabbed Nicka by her arms and Matt stood over her.

-"Jimmy, if you don't kiss her in three seconds. I swear I'll drop beer on her" Said Matt indicating his bottle.

-"Don't you dare Matt!" Yelled Nicka.

-"One!" Yelled Zacky

-"I don't have any clothes!"Said Nicka attempting to break free.

-"Two!" Yelled Johnny.

-"Thre.." But before Matt could finish the word, Jimmy cupped Nicka's face and kissed her. Zack laughed and let her go.

I was shocked and giggled when Brian hugged me from behind.

-"Nice morning. isn't it?" he whispered.

I nodded and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 11!!! Hell yeah.

Comments and Subscriptions????