Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Feel, don't think

Image

-"Two!" Yelled Zack
-"Please no" I begged.
All the guys were looking at us. Jimmy looked shocked.
-"Thre.."

I closed my eyes waiting for the worst to happen when suddenly Jimmy pulled me close and crashed his lips against mine. I was surprised at first, but I kissed him back eventually.
We broke apart after some seconds and everyone wolf-whistled. I went red and avoided looking at Jimmy who wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked at Ash and saw she was hugging Brian, looking happy as ever. The guys clapped Jimmy on the back, while laughing loudly. I uncurled myself form Jimmy arms and walked away.

-"I need to get home" I said, looking at my shoes.

-"I'll drive you home" Jimmy said

I shook my head, the last thing I wanted was driving in awkward silence.

-"I don't mind walking" I said "I'll see you guys later" I turned around and exited the house.

-"Hey Nicka! Wait up!" It was Jimmy.

I slowed down my pace so he could catch up.

-"Look I am sorry about what happened back there" He said "You know the guys can be crazy"

I just nodded

Jimmy sighed and looked straight into my eyes. I felt myself going red again.

-"Baby you know, I couldn't allow Matt to drop beer on you!" He said jokingly.

I nodded again. The truth was I had wanted a perfect first kiss with Jimmy. I knew it was stupid but I was unsure about his feelings. I had liked the kiss, but I wasn't sure if it was only a joke.

Jimmy snapped me out of my thoughts by wrapping his long arms around my waist and pulling me close. He lowered his head and placed a kiss between my neck and my shoulder. He breathed in deeply and I shivered. I was pretty nervous

-"Stop trembling" He said softly and held me tighter.

I didn't answer. I was too nervous to speak, but I somehow managed to get the words out.

-"I don't know what to think" I said

Jimmy looked at me and stroked my cheek

-"Feel, don't think. Use your instincts?" I asked chuckling

-"Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" He said and I burst out laughing.

Jimmy lowered his gaze and kissed me, I felt fireworks going off. He kissed me slowly, stroking my hair.

-"Can I ask you something?" He said after pulling apart.

I nodded

-"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and kissed him

-"I would love to" I said

-"What will the guys say?" I asked

-"They will be jealous of my beautiful girlfriend" He joked.

Suddenly he hugged me and picked me up bridal -style. I laughed and pecked him on the lips.

Jimmy dropped me home and I ran up to my room. I was so happy. Words couldn't express my feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOOO SORRY!!! It has been ages!! I know I know!! but...here it is...I don't like it much but enjoy nonetheless...

Comment and subscribe?