Status: Out and About...Work in progress...

Love Remains the Same

Beautiful Day

I woke uo to a beautiful day in Huntington. I spent all day texting with Jimmy, what happened almost semeed unreal, it was just too perfect.

He told me he would pick me uo in the evening

"Can I ask where are you taking me?" I texted

His reply came shortly afterwards

"Dinner baby. You dont mind fancy reastaurants, right?"

I stared at my phone in shock, but answered that I didn't mind them.

Truth was I was nervous as hell. Not because of the date itself, but because I had absolutely nothing to wear.

I bit my lip, I had 2 hours to get ready.

"Damn it. Im doomed" I though. I had to apply desperate measures. I had to borrow one of my mom's dresses.

-"Mom, can I borrow a dress?" I asked, nervously

Mom stared at me dumbstruck

-"A dress?" She asked, her mouth hanging open

-"I have a date" I mumbled.

-"Oh! Of course honey! Do you want me to help you get ready?" She asked excited, maybe she thought I wanted to leave my jeans and T-shirts.

-"No problem. I 'll call Val" I replied. My mom was terrible at helping someone to go for a date.

She nodded and wished me luck.

I was lucky my mother had lots of choices. I finally decided on a periwinkle blue dress. I called Val and she showed up with her twin sister, Michelle. Fifteen minutes later I looked myself in the mirror and was surprised.

I looked different, very different. But I liked it. Val and Michelle were super excited. Jimmy picked me up at 7 pm sharp. He was dressed in a grey shirt and black pant. I had to stop myself from kissing him right there. He looked so handsome. I had never seen him dressed like that before.

-"Ok. That wasn't that hard" He said after he asked for my parent permission to take me out.

I giggled

-"Baby I almost died of a nervous attack" He replied.

I laughed and hugged him.

-"You look amazing tonight, just...breathtaking" He said "Well you always do, but today you are just ...stunning"

I blushed scarlet.

-"Thanks.You are not so bad yourself" I said, smiling

He chuckled.

Dinner was awesome. Jimmy was a real gentleman. I was amazed at the ammount of attention he gave me. This was real. And I wanted it to last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK ....I. AM. SO .SORRY.

I totally suck for making you guys wait so long. Its just that Ive been really busy Im sorry.

Forgive me?

I know that this chapter is crap , but Ill continue updating regularly now!

Love you all

Comment and suscribe?