I Will Always Be There

Being Reunited Part 1

Sebastian’s Pov: (Sebastian fans: YEAH!)

Today was somewhat different than other days. It started as any other day would, with me making preparations for the next day. But, when I went to I wake up the young master up, he was sweating and seem to be very scared. I’m guessing he had a nightmare, I tried to ask him about it but, sadly he did not give an inch. After that I got him dress, and I went with him into town to go get a new walking stick for him because Finny had broken it. The young master has been pretty quite since last night was, it about that dream he had. On our way back, he suddenly stopped in his tracks wide eyed. He was staring at the girl going in the café down the block.

Ciel’s Pov:

Could it be her? No, she had died in the fire. But, she looks so much like her. Could actually be Jasmyn? No, even a Sorceress/Demon could even survive a fire like that. I saw it with my eyes she was stuck in the building while she told me run out the building without her. If she manage to survive she would have came to save me. I said in my thoughts. As I tried to approach her to get a better view of her, something had stopped me.

“Young Master, is everything alright?” I looked at him angrily and said.

“Yes, Sebastian everything is perfectly fine. No need to worry about me.”As we made our way home in the carriage, Sebastian asked me a question.

“It’s about that dream you had last night that’s bugging you, Young Master?” I didn’t answer his question but I did think back to the dream I had.

Ciel’s Dream:

It was couple of hours before the fire. Jasmyn was in my room singing to me for my birthday. I didn’t want her to leave him in his room but, she had to leave because my parents wanted her to come down to help prepare for my party. I begged her to take me or her to stay with me. But, she left me in my room alone. I ended up saying “I HATE YOU!” before she walked out.

After that I tried to say I’m sorry to her, but was unable to because of the party and the fire. During the fire Jasmyn pick me up and carried me close to the exit. But, the wall collapsed and there was only enough space for me get out the house. I refused to leave her side; if I was going to die I wanted to be with her when I died. But, she pushed through the door and told me to run away.

After I made my way through the door I heard her yell “RUN CIEL RUN!” Next thing, I know Sebastian is shaking me to wake up. The last words I said to her were I hate you.

“We are home, Young Master.” Sebastian said while tapping my shoulder.

“Thank you, Sebastian.” I said while climbing out of the carriage. As we opened the door the mansion was completely covered in girly stuff. I and Sebastian were in shock.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

To my surprise I recently founded out that Kayla and Samantha actually had boyfriends and I didn’t have one. I don’t have and probably will never get a boyfriend because every boyfriend I had broke my heart. Also, another reason I don’t have a boyfriend is I can’t find a boy who likes me for me and not just my body. Third boys don’t respect my lifestyle; the only boy who respected my lifestyle was Ciel but, he is gone from this world. But, was that him. It couldn’t be I couldn’t find him after I got out of the house.

“Jasmyn, Hello is anybody home?” Samantha asked while snapping her fingers in my face.

“You have been staring out into space since, you saw those people while you were coming in. Aren’t you happy for us? What’s wrong Jazzy Bear?” Kayla asked while she had worry fill her eyes because she saw tears being to roll down my checks.

“Yes, I’m very happy for u. It is so awesome we can work here together. I better get going, if I don’t want upset Angelica Big Sis. Also, please stop calling me that it just brings up bad memories. Bye.” I said while wiping me tears.

“You were crying because of the incident. Sorry, Little Sis, can you tell Veronica I said hi. Please?”

“Ok. Take care, you guys. I’ll be back later to finish my shift after I pick her up.” I said while walking out the door.

Ciel’s Pov:

Once Elizabeth was sent home, Sebastian had asked once again what was bugging me. So, I finally told him about Jasmyn and how I thought that, that girl was Jasmyn. But, I did not tell him that she was sorceress/demon.

“That girl…I think she is my…caretaker when I was younger. I think she manage to escape the house before it burned down. That girl looked so much like her.” He seemed a bit surprised at the thought that she was alive yet alone working and looking like nothing ever happen to her. After that he said that he would look for her and ask her to come and will be reunited with me.

“Young Master, I shall see if she is your caretaker.”

Sebastian’s Pov:

I made an invite for her and put it in an envelope. Then I made my way to the café were we saw her at. Once I got there I asked a waitress with white hair and her name tag said “Samantha” on it, if this Jasmyn worked here.

“Excuse me Miss, but would you happen to know if Jasmyn Frazier worked her?” I asked the waitress.

“Yes, Jasmyn does work here but, she had to step out for a while, but she will be back.” The waitress said.

“Thank you for your help. Please give this to her when you see her.” I said as I handed her the envelope.

“Ok. I’ll give it to her.” She said as I walked out of the café.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

Once I got Veronica, she asked me a lot of questions because she could tell that I was crying. I just told her it was nothing and something got into my eye and I was perfectly fine. I dropped her off at home and made my way to the café. Once I got there Samantha came at me with an envelope in her hand and a smile on her face.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked her while I took off my jacket.

“You got invited to the Phantomhive Manor for some reason.” She said while waving the envelope in my face.

“Let me see that.” I said that while snatching the envelope from her hands.

“Hey, don’t snatch from me, Jazzy. The guy that delivered that was pretty cute too.” She said that while pointing her finger in my face.

“What was he wearing?” I snapped at her while reading to invite.

“He was wearing a black suit with a tail coat. He had black hair and red eyes. Why? I think he is just right -”

“Stop it right now ok, Samantha. Just stop it. Ok.' I interrupted her. ‘Damn, I have to go tomorrow.”

“And what’s the big deal about that?” Samantha said.

“It’s during my shift I have to pick up Veronica too.”

“I’ll cover for you Jazzy.”

“Thanks a lot Samantha.”

“And I’ll take care of Angelica for several days for you Little Sis.” Kayla said while coming over to me and Samantha casually.

“Thanks a lot you guys. He might be him. This really means a lot for me. Thanks.” I said while hugging them to death.

“Ok, Jasmyn. That’s enough.” Samantha said.

“Don’t kill us, Sis.” Kayla said while breaking my grip off of them.

“I better tell Veronica that you’ll pick her up.”