I Will Always Be There

Being Reunited Part 2

Ciel’s Pov:

Sebastian finally came home.

“Did you find her?” I asked him.

“No, she was not there but, she does work there. I gave the invite to her coworker. We can visit the café tomorrow. Shall I make the arrangements for her visit tomorrow, Young Master?” Sebastian asked me while bowing.

“Yes, yes you should get on that now Sebastian.” Is she really coming tomorrow? Is it going to be her or someone else?

The next day, the day before Valentine’s Day, her carriage had arrived on time. As she hoped out of her my eyes got wide and started to get watery but, I held back the tears because Sebastian was standing right next to me. She was wearing a black and red corset with a black and red jacket and a pair of black pants. She also, had black fingerless gloves and a lace choker necklace with a black heart, and black chains from the sides of the necklace. Well, she is half demon and emo too. I looked up at Sebastian and he was somewhat pink in the cheeks. She came up to me and ruffled my hair like she does and said

“Long time no see, Ciel. Don’t you think?” She said with a smile on her face. I hugged her tightly and said

“Yes, it has been a long time Jazzy Bear.” Sebastian seemed a little surprise when I called her that. I lead her into her into my office and told Sebastian to leave me alone with her, so I can cry in her arms.

“I can’t believe you are alright, Jazzy Bear.” I said to her while I began to cry.

"I can control fire, you know.” She said while wiping my tears.

“I’m sorry, Jazzy Bear.”

"Sorry for what? What are you sorry for, Ciel?”

“I said I hated you. I’m so sorry. I’ll never say that again, ever.” I said as I hugged her tighter.

“Please don’t ever say that again to me. I know you were just sad about me leaving you but it still hurt me. You know the saying 'I forgive but, I can't forget.' can Ok” I looked at her with more tears in my eyes and she was crying to.

“Please come back and work here.” I said with hopeful eyes.

"Who said I left, Ciel?”She said with a smile and a little laugh too.

“Thank you, for staying here, Jazzy Bear.” I said while as I hugged her.

“Can I ask you one question?” She asked while holding up one finger.

"Yeah, I guess.” I said with a shrug. Thinking it was going to be about Elizabeth or what happened to me after I left the house? But to my surprise it was about-

“Why is he here?”

"Whose is he?”

“The demon...your butler.”She said in a serious tone.

“Oh, him I…I…-”I tried to say while scratching my head.

“You made a contract with him, didn’t you? Am I right am not I, Ciel?”

"Yes, you are right as always, Jazzy Bear."

"What am I going to do with you?”

Knock Knock “Young Master, it’s time for afternoon tea.” I and Jasmyn turned our heads towards the door. Sebastian said while coming into the room.

"Let me get some stuff from my house, Ciel. Oh Ciel I have a little sister, can-”

“Its fine with me if she stays here.” I cut her off looking at Sebastian before she left out the room.

"Do you need any help bringing your stuff back her, Jasmyn?”

"Ok, I guess. But, are you going to-”

“Sebastian shall help you, Jasmyn.”

”Ok I guess, but only if it’s alright with-”

“It’s fine with me, Lady Jasmyn.” Sebastian cut her off with a smile.

“Ok” Jasmyn said while heading for the door but, Sebastian beat her to the door and opened it for her while saying.

"Here you go, Lady Jasmyn.”

"Thank you, Sebastian.” Jasmyn said with a smile. Could Sebastian actually like Jasmyn? No, it’s just like him to do this type of stuff. And he may be curious about how she survived to and he wants alone time with her to ask her questions without me. But, knowing Jasmyn she won’t tell a soul on her free will including a demon like, Sebastian.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

It was pretty quiet on the way to my house. Sebastian or I said not a thing on the way there. Well, what was I suppose to say or ask him.“You are taking one of my best friends away from me or why are trying to take his soul. I hope you’re happy with Lyourself because I’m going to make you pay for this.”? Serious, he is still wondering how I survived the fire. If say that then he’ll know that I know he is a demon. But, I would think that he would at least ask me a question or two about how I met Ciel or how I mange to escape the house before it burned down. Since Ciel is not here.

As I open the door, a dart came out of nowhere. I easily dodged it and Sebastian caught it easily and he had a surprised look on his face too.

“Where did hat came from?” I simply ignored him and walk towards where the dart came from in the other room. I sat down where Veronica was.

“Veronica, that was dangerous. You know better.” I said while patting her head.

“Where were you? Who’s the guy? Why is he with you? Why did you bring a demon with you? Does he know your secret? Why didn’t you pick me up? And it was not dangerous because you have caught it or dodged it anyways.”She said in a sassy tone.

“I’ll explain it to you later. But, first please pack your clothes and things, please.”

“Where are going? Why do we have to leave? What’s going on here, Jazzy?”

“I’ll tell you when we get there. I promise.” I said holding up my pinkie.

“It’s a deal.” She said grabbing my pinkie with hers.

“What’s going on here?”Sebastian asked while walking into the room. “Eek!” Veronica said while hiding behind me while holding onto me for dear life while I stood up.

“Sebastian this is Angelica. She is my little sister.”I said while breaking Veronica’s grip off of me to pick her up to show her to Sebastian.

“Oh, it’s very nice to meet you, Lady Veronica.” Sebastian said holding out his hand with a smile on his face.

“Eek!” Veronica said while scrambling out of my arms and ran behind the sofa.

Sebastian had a surprised look on his face because of this.

“I’m very sorry. She a little shy around people she doesn’t know.” I said hopefully that he bought it.

“My apologies I didn’t know that.”

My Thoughts: “YES! HE BOUGHT!” Veronica was kidnapped by a group of demons and was beaten before I met her. She dragged her injured body to the steps of my house a couple of days after the incident with Ciel. She is not afraid of me because I healed her, took care of her and nursed back to health, if you were wondering, if not then now you know anyways.

Once I packed my things, especially my stuffed bunny that Ciel gave me when I met him and I had to packed without magic because Sebastian was there and he would notice clothes flying out of the closet, folding themselves and placing itself into my bag with no one is there, I helped Veronica pack her things because it was nice and she was having trouble packing.

After that I asked Veronica “Do you have everything? Do you have your bear?” She simply nodded her head in agreement. “Ok.”

On the way back to the mansion, Sebastian carried 2 big boxes, which had stuff like decorations for the room and books. I carried 3 median boxes, which had clothes and accessories, supplied by Samantha, you got to love that girl, in it. And little Veronica carried hers and mine book bags which had our personal belongings in it. It was quiet on the way back to the mansion, just like the way there to my house. As we passed the café a saw Samantha look at me, Sebastian, and Veronica with a surprised look on her face. Sebastian didn’t notice that she was watching, so I kept my mouth shut. Once we got back to the mansion around 8 o’clock, Ciel tried to lead me to my room.

“Ciel, do I have the same room that I had before?”

“Yes, I suppose so, Jasmyn.” Ciel said without confidents.

“Well than I know the way, I guess.”I said while leading Veronica the way and Sebastian followed.

Sebastian seemed surprised when we reached the room. I’m guessing he didn’t know about this room. He set down the three boxes and said

“Do you need any help unpack, Lady Jasmyn?”

“I’m fine Sebastian. Thank you, for your help.” He bowed as he walked out. I started to open up boxes but, I’d look up at Veronica who’s sitting on the bed holding up her pinkie and said

“Forgetting something?”

“Fine I’ll tell all already.”I said while getting up from my knees and sat on the bed next to her.

Sebastian’s Pov:

That walk was pretty quiet, to quiet. I thought she would have ask me question, like how is Ciel, or how did I met Ciel? Etc. These two girls are hiding something. I think the young master knows what they are hiding too. No one gets that shy or even scared around people. I walked into the Young Master’s office to tell him that they were getting settled.

“Young Master, I’d like to inform you that Lady Jasmyn and Lady Veronica are settling in now.”I said while I entered the room

“That’s good to hear.” He said while looking up from his paperwork.

“Young Master, Did you eat already?”

“Yes, Sebastian I have.” He said while going back to his paperwork.

“Well then, it’s time for you to retire to your bed, Young Master,”

“Ok.” He said while getting up and heading for the door.

I got the Young Master ready for bed. I started to get suspicious since, Jasmyn and her little sister was in their room since we got home. As I passed their room I started to hear noises coming from their room.

“Are you guys for real?”I heard Jasmyn I stopped and open the door slightly to listen in on their conversation. I know I was eavesdropping but, I needed to find out what was Jasmyn hiding. I peeked into the room and saw Jasmyn buttoning up her pajamas. I also, saw Veronica sitting on the bed and an orange small fox sitting on her lap.

“Yep, Jazzy we are serious.” Veronica said with a grin on her face.

“The next time I see that guy, I’m going to stab his red eyes out of his sockets and rip out his black and-” I started to get worried if she was talking about me or not.

“And cut of his head and frame it?” Veronica suggested while I rubbed my neck.

“Exactly! Good idea. Why didn’t think of that?” Jasmyn shouted.

“Jazzy are you talking about Mister Sebastian?”

“No, what would give you that idea.” Jasmyn said while I sighed in relief.

“I barely know the guy. If you are trying to make me forget about taking your butt back home or to change my mind about letting you stay here it didn’t work. ” She added a long.

Next thing I know I saw her hairbrush floated up into the air and into her hand. My eyes grew wide and I knew that there were no strings to pull to make the brush float if there were I would see them. From that I knew she was a witch, wizard, sorceress, or one hell of a magician. Why didn’t the Young Master tell me? As I was thinking I notice that Jasmyn was coming towards the door so I ran down the hallway into my room so she won’t see me.

Once I got to my into my room I laid on my bed to collect my thoughts. How did I not figure out it? Why I could not figure out that she is magically? I can sense if there is a demon or magic present. Only very powerful magic users can hide their magic from people that can sense it. But, even an all powerful magic user could not have survived that fire or a mere demon. But, if she is both then I would have sense that she was a demon. This is annoying me. I’ll ask the Young Master in the morning.

I suddenly heard footsteps, a door opening and closing just outside my room. My room was just a few doors down from Lady Jasmyn’s room. I went to see if the Young Master was still in his room. Once I got there he was nowhere to be found. Next, I thought he had gone downstairs into kitchen for sweets again. Once I got there, there was nobody there. So I decided to go back upstairs and search. As I walked pass Lady Jasmyn’s room I heard talking. It sounded like the Young Master was in Lady Jasmyn’s room. I opened the door I saw the Young Master talking to Jasmyn. He also he was reveling the Faustian Contract on his eye to Lady Jasmyn.

“Young Master, you don’t have-”I tried to say but, he interrupted me. “It is ok. Jasmyn already knows about the contract.”
♠ ♠ ♠
For my black butler fans please look at these websites I found:

http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Sebastian_Michaelis
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Ciel_Phantomhive
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Claude_Faustus
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Alois_Trancy
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Grell_Sutcliff
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/William_T._Spears
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Ronald_Knox