I Will Always Be There

Living with a Spider

Kayla's Pov:

"*sigh* What a boring day......"I said as I made my way to my room.

I opened the door to my bedroom and locked to keep "things" out my room. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and hair. I also changed into my black with purple flowers pajamas set. and I hopped into my bed with it's purple sheets......

"Why did Alois make a contract with an unemotional demon like Claude?" I mumbled to myself as I turned to myself to my side so I can look out my window into the endless black forest that surrounded the Trancy Manor.....................

I noticed that right above the window....a spider on it's web..

"Really? I can't even be alone in MY room?!" I mumbled as I turned over to face the wall.

I looked up and saw another spider in the corner of my ceiling looking straight at me....

Although I can live with a few spiders but this one is getting on my my last nerves......I admit he was pretty sexy when I first met him but I am passed and he is just a stick in the mud....no emotion at all........

'I just cleaned my room my room of spiders LAST WEEK!! How the hell did he get them in here?!' I thought to myself as I pulled the covers over my head.

I knew I would here about it in the morning but was the only way to think without him knowing and plus my eyes were starting to glow........

'Damn.....He knows I'm a demon but he doesn't know I'm only half demon....tricking him into making a contract with me is out of the window....and pleading to him to let Alois go won't do a damn thing either since he is a heartless son of a bitch......' I thought as my eyes went went from purple to light blue.......

Only Half demons' eye glow a different color than whole demons' pinkish color. Half demons' eye glows depending on what demon they are and what are they mixed with. So

As my thoughts raced through my head I started to fall asleep.

~An Hour Later~

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my window....It was about midnight......

"It is raining already? 'I said to myself as I noticed Claude's little spiders were still watching me.

'He is acting really pervert, spying on me while I sleep...." I said with a low growled.

I grabbed my hair brush that was on that was on nightstand and started to brush my hair. I moved my light purple hair out of my eyes as I quietly yawned.

The spider on the window started to hang down from it's web. I put down my hair brush walked over to it and grabbed it. I opened the window with a snap of my fingers and I threw it out the open window into the rain. After that excitement I crawled back into my bed to read one of Jasmyn's stories that she wrote when she was little.....It was about Sammy, Jazzy, Her bi sister and me before everything happened..........

~After an Hour of Reading~

About one o'clock to two o'clock I heard a knock on the door. I ignored the first few knocks but they started to become bangs, so I crawled out of bed and slowly made my way to the door, because I thought Claude was at the door and going to scold me about me throwing his spiders out the windows......again.......

I unlocked and opened the door expecting to face a cold glare but stood Alois..... He ran to me and hugged my waist. He buried his head into my shirt as he hugging me tighter.

"What's wrong Alois?" I asked as I pulled him off in order to see his face.

"I....I....had...a nightmare.....I want to sleep with you...." He said as he looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"*sigh*Fine....." I said as I ushered him to my bed.

Alois crawled to the far side of the bed as I laid next to him. He hugged my arm and pulled me closer to him. I kissed his forehead and start to sing a old lullaby softly....

A few moments, after I got finished with singing the song, I noticed that Alois had fallen asleep. I also realized that Claude was still watching me. I smirked knowing that he was way passed pissed now that Alois loved me like his sister.......(Me: For reasons why well that's a secret for now....)

"*sigh* Tomorrow is going to be a long day filled with scolding and yelling.......again..... " I mumbled to myself as I started to fall asleep once again........
♠ ♠ ♠
~Author's Note~

Since no one responded to my message asking any question for the main character in here, Jasmyn.....You peoples are getting a short chapter.........