I Will Always Be There

Dancing with the Devil

Sebastian’s Pov:

I noticed that Jasmyn fell asleep in my arms…So cute for a soul but, see is still hiding something. I turned her around so she was facing me. I glad she alright…But, she didn’t need to get me a stuffed animal and I didn’t mean to slam her into the wall either. What is she hiding that is so important? I noticed that she was crying so…I held her closer and wiped her tears. She stopped crying moments later but I…still was holding her tightly. I started to fall as sleep moments after that.

~In the Morning~

When I woke up…Jasmyn was already wake and she was reading in a chair.

“Oh…You’re wake.” I told her as I got out of bed and made my way out of bed.

“Why didn’t you started your yet…Jasmyn?” I said as I walked over to her.

“I got bored when I finished my work early, yesterday.” She said as she closed her book. I headed for my closet to grab a new shirt.

“Do you mind?” I asked as I unbuttoned my shirt.

“No…but I better get change.’ She said as she headed for the door. ‘Thanks…” She said .

After I got dress I made my way to the kitchen to get the Young Master breakfast ready. Moments later Jasmyn came down but not in her regular outfit but…in a… maid’s dress. It was a small black dress that came just above her knees, she wore fishnet tights, and a frilly apron.

“Uh…Jasmyn…What are you wearing?” I asked her as I began to blush.

“Well…my first vest and jacket are torn up. And my second pair is soaked so… this all I have left…this…dress.” She said looking miserable.

“I think it looks good on you.” I said with a chuckle before going back to preparing the Young Master’s breakfast.

“Thanks…I guess. I don’t like wearing dresses. I already packed, so…What can I help with.” She asked as she came closer to me.

“You can make the Young Master’s tea.” I told her while pointing towards the tea pot.

“Ok…” She said happily as she went over to start making the Young Master’s tea…after she took off her gloves. It was pretty quite while we were preparing his breakfast.

“Shit……” Jasmyn screamed. I rushed over to her to see she burned the whole right palm of her hand. She began to cry from the pain.

“Jasmyn…Put your hand under some cold water.” I ushered her to the sink and turned on the cold water. She placed it underneath water.

“Doesn’t that feel better?” I smiled at her as a wiped her tears.

“I…I…g-guess.” She said in pain. I wrapped her hand in a bandage and put ice on it.

Thank goodness I was finished with the Young Master’s breakfast. I sat her down on the counter, so I can hold the ice in her hand.

“I'm sorry…” She said like she was ashamed of herself.

“It’s ok…It was an accident.” I smiled at her then I left to get the Young Master up.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

“Acting all defenseless, helpless, and small is hard.” I said to myself softly with a small sigh so that Sebastian couldn’t hear it while I rolled as I started to conduct a spell for my burn.

I actually enjoyed the pain from the burn it tickled, because I can control fire it didn’t hurt. I started to giggle somewhat insane as I took off the bandages and my hand was healed, it looked like nothing happened then I put on my gloves. After that I grabbed my bag and set it close to the hallway towards the door. I walked back to the kitchen and Bard and the others looked surprised when they saw me in a dress. Bard and Finny began to blush at me.

“Wow Lady Jasmyn you look amazing.” Mey-Rin told me.

“Thanks but I wore prettier dress before.” I said with a big smile.

“Oh really I didn’t know?’ A familiar voice said from behind me. Bard and the others jumped as Sebastian appeared behind me. ‘Is Lady Angelica coming?” He asked me very curiously.

“Oh… No…She isn’t coming.” I told him after I turned around to face him.

“Why not?” He said as he brought my face closer to him.

“She is at my friend’s house.” I told him. Sebastian looked at the others.

“Then that’s cleared up…it’s time to go…the Young Master is already.” He said as he ushered me out of the room.

“Ok” I said I began to walk faster. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door with Ciel.

Sebastian took my bag and placed it on top of the carriage. Ciel helped me in the carriage as Sebastian got in the driver’s seat, I sat next to him, he’d seemed pretty tired so…he laid his head on my shoulder and took a small nap. I warped my arm around him and pulled him close. I closed my eyes and rested for a while.

We got to the town house and Sebastian was shaking me and Ciel to wake up. Ciel was rubbing his eyes and looked annoyed. Once we were inside…we were welcomed by Madam Red, her butler Grell, Lau, and Ranmao. I was greeted with another death hug from Madam Red.

“It’s so good to see you again.” Madam Red said as she squeezed the life out of me.

“Hello Earl and his maid. It’s very nice to see you again.” Lau told me.

“It’s nice to see you too.” I said with a bow.

“So…Who are you?” Lau asked me.

“You don’t know?!” Madam Red asked Lau…Well it so more of a scream instead of a question exactly.

“Lau…This is my maid…Jasmyn.” Ciel said.

“Jasmyn…Here is practically my niece.” Madam Red said as she pulled me into another death hug. This time she grabbed my chest and my face turned red with embarrassment. I looked at Sebastian…he was in shock.

“MADAM RED!” Ciel yelled at her to let me go.

“Sorry…Doctor’s habit.” She said sort of cheerfully as she scratched the back of her head.

“It’s fine…Madam Red.” I said as I fixed my clothes while, I tried not to roll my eyes to that.

Madam Red is very caring but, sometimes…she….is a little…just a little bit to caring. But, me and Ciel still somehow still love her.

“So…What’s the Queen’s Guard Dog doing here?” Madam Red asked very cheeky.

“The Jack Ripper case.” Ciel said with no emotion at all.

We went to the crime scene….Madam Red, Grell, and Lau came with us too… we were “warmly” welcomed by the Scotland Yard.

“What are you doing here…Earl Phantomhive?” Lord Randall asked Ciel sounding very annoyed. Ciel held up an envelope which had the Queen’s symbol on it.

“The Queen called me.” He added as well.

“Well we have no information on this topic…yet.” “Inspector…” A detective said while running towards us.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. I smiled at him and he blushed pretty hard.

“Yes Aberine…” Sir Randall said to the detective sounding very annoyed which snapped him out of it.

“Oh…We found no information.” He said coming back to his senses.

“Then we have no other option left…” Ciel said sounding extremely annoyed.

“Earl you don’t mean him?” Lau asked.

“Yes…” We got to the to the Undertaker’s shop.

“So…what is this place?” Lau asked very stupidly.

“You don’t know?” Madam Red asked him well more of yell. We entered the shop.

“Undertaker…Are you home?” Ciel asked loudly to make sure the Undertaker could hear him in any room.

“Hehehe…How can I help you…My Lord?” The Undertaker asked him as he made his way out off a coffin…from this…Grell fell, Madam Red pressing her hand where her heart is and Lau in shock. They looked like they were about to have a heart attack. I couldn’t help but giggle at that.

“I want to know about the murdered prostitutes.” Ciel said very strongly as I smiled at him.

“You know the price…My Lord.” Undertaker said as he moved closer to him.

“Bestowed me the greatest joke ever …My Lord.” The Undertaker said like he is insane…wait…what am I talking about? He is insane.

Even though he is a good friend of my mother, he is a little creepy…I am still wondering why do I come over to the shop and visit him. He acts like a father, older brother, or an uncle to me. (Me: Spoiler Alert: Jasmyn knows the Undertaker is a reaper. But Ciel and Sebastian don’t know yet. She also knows what Grell is too. Her mother is a Sorceress, her father is a demon. ^W^) Lau tried to entertain him but failed epically. Then Madam Red was up next. All I heard was inappropriate words. I noticed that Sebastian was covering up Ciel’s ears so he won’t hear them. I personal felt like covering up my ears too. Although I had heard other things that was more nastier and dirtier than that. The Undertaker was…well…he thought it was an epic fail too. (Me: One more thing: Jasmyn can read minds too but she only does it to some people. Not Sebastian…She is afraid to read a demon’s mind because of what she might find out. Jasmyn: *shivers*)

“My Lord…It looks you are the only one left.” Undertaker said. Ciel sighed.

“It looks like I have no choice.” Sebastian said while pulling on his glove.

I and Ciel looked confused and exchanged looks to each other…but, I personally wanted to know what he was going to say or what kind of joke he was going to tell.

“Everyone please step outside for a moment. Whatever you do…do not try to listen to this.” Sebastian said in a very serious tone and it looked like he was looking dead at me. We left and stood outside…all we heard was silence I tried to hear what Sebastian was saying but as I started to hear words while I moved closer to the door… then all of the sudden I heard very loud laughing. It startled me and I fell to the ground pretty hurt…while I was in a dress, it was a good thing I had shorts on under this death trap you call a dress.

“Damn…” I said after I hit the ground.

“Are you ok …Jasmyn?” Ciel said as he held out his hand.

“I’m ok…just my ass hurts.” I said with a smile as I grabbed his hand, pulling myself off the ground.

After I got up and dusted myself off Sebastian opened the door with a smile. I think he is still unaware of me busting my ass just now…but hey…I really don’t care.

“You may come in now I think he will tell us…now.” The Undertaker was still laughing when we got into the room.

“What did you do?” Ciel asked Sebastian as I went over to the Undertaker and poked him to see if he was still breathing.

“Nothing much…” Sebastian said as I continued to poke him.

He started to move so I stopped. He sat up and shot me a smile.

“Have a sit My Lord and his friends.” He said smiling as big as ever.

We looked confused as we tried to figure out where to sit at. We decide to sit on the coffins, I sat on a coffin with Ciel and Madam Red and Lau sat on the one next to ours. Sebastian and Grell were standing. I was looking around the room not paying any attention to their conversation.

“Each prostitute was…missing…her uterus.” The Undertaker said that and I snapped back to reality…shivering.

Ciel grabbed my hand to calm me down a bit. I took a deep breath and calmed down after that I reached into my bag and took out my book and begun to read because I didn’t want to be involved in this conversation.

“Thank you…Undertaker.” Ciel said as he grabbed hand while he stood up.

“Time to go, Sebastian.” Ciel said he walked out the shop with Sebastian at his heels and everyone else behind him. I was the only one other than the Undertaker was in the shop.

“Hello…Jasmyn.” He said as he smiled creepy.

“Hi, Undertaker” I said walking towards him as he stood up.

“How’s life?” He asked as he pulled me into a hug.

“Good” I said hugging him back.

“Oh…Is that true? Making any deals?” He asked as he pulled off my glove showing the Faustian Contract.

“I…I can explain.” I said grabbing my glove and breaking the hug.

“It’s ok…I know and I understand,’ He said as he patted my head. ‘You better get going or they’ll leave you."

“Fine…I’m leaving. I love you too.” I said as I blew a kiss to him while I headed out the door. The carriage was gone so I headed home.

“Oh great.” I mumbled to myself. I started to walk down the street.

I saw something hopped out of a carriage that was ahead of me. I tried to make out what was it…all I got was that it looked like a person and it was coming closer to me. But, then it vanished before my eyes as it passed me. I made it home but only Sebastian was there. He came to me and told me to start to make the snacks. Then all of the sudden I heard Madam Red yell. She seemed surprised to see Sebastian home.

“Ohhh…Sebastian was the one who jumped out of the carriage.” I said to myself.

Ciel looked at me confused like while Grell and Madam Red looked dumbfounded at Sebastian because he read a long list of names other stuff very fast. I sighed and went up stairs with the plate of sweets. After that I went to my room and begun to read.

~Later that Afternoon~

I was in the carriage pissed, ‘Like how can they do that to me? Like really?’ I stepped out of the carriage and walked into the ball with my arms crossed against my chest.

“Why do I have to do this?” I protested to Ciel how was standing next to me in…a frilly pink dress with a matching hat while I was in a small black dress with pair of black fishnet tights, a small black tiara, my black gloves, my black glasses and my bangs covering my right eye along with my glasses but, I could still see through it.

“Because, I heard the Viscount Druitt like anything pretty in a dress so that’s a perfect job for you, Jasmyn.” Madam Red said to me.

Sebastian was on the other side of Ciel adjusting his glasses, he was wearing a brown suit with a red tie, and I just rolled my eyes in defeat.

“But, why did I have to wear a dress?” Ciel protested to Madam Red.

“You don’t want people here to know that the Earl Phantomhive is here?’ Madam Red whispered to Ciel. ‘Ok does everyone remember the plan? Ciel, Jasmyn, you two are my nieces from the country visiting. Sebastian is you two tutor. Lau is my fiancée and Grell, you’re still my butler.” Madam Red said but I noticed my friends on the other side of the room.

“Shit…"I said quietly to myself. Sebastian looked at me pretty confused at that.

‘They recognize me on the spot.’ I thought to myself.

As Ciel, Sebastian and me were walking around trying to find the Viscount Druitt, I tried to hide myself behind Sebastian without him noticing or knowing what I was trying to do. We heard a familiar voice coming from behind us. Me and Ciel jumped well…it was mostly Ciel who jumped I just tensed up. We turned and saw Elizabeth, Ciel’s fiancée, coming over to us.

“You two in the pink and black dresses, they are soooo cute!” Sebastian grabbed my and Ciel’s hand and started to walk fast. He told a waiter that Elizabeth wanted a drink just to by us sometime. He turned and we were hiding behind the cake table but, we were close to where my friends were. Ciel started to freak out and my friends were coming closer so I took my leave and walked towards the balcony without anybody seeing me.

Leaned against the railing with my hands on my face,

“If one of my friends see me it’s all over.” I said to myself.

“Oh…that’s why.” Sebastian said as he leaned against the door of balcony. I just glared at him.

‘He is very annoying.’ I thought to myself. I just rolled my eyes after that.

“What happen to Mistress Ciel?” I asked him trying my best to not laugh.

“She is with Madam Red.” He said with a smile. I looked towards the sky and sighed.

Then I felt a hand on my arm and it was pulling me into the room. I heard a couple of women talking about the Viscount Druitt. I scanned the room for him and then I saw him, he really wasn’t attractive. Well…he is suppose to be “Jack the Ripper”. I was just about to walk over to when the music started to play and people begun to dance. Then Elizabeth started to come over to where Sebastian and I were at.

‘It’s all over now.’ I thought to myself.

Then I was pulled onto the dance floor. It was Sebastian. He started to dance with me across the floor. I tried my best to keep up with him but I struggled a lot. I hate dancing. When we got to the other side a man came up to me. Sebastian told me that his was going to get me some water. I knew he was just saying that because the Viscount Druitt was the man in front of me.

“You dance simply beautiful, my sweet robin.” He said as he kissed the top part of my gloved hand. I smiled softly and batted my eyes.

“Oh thank you Viscount Druitt. I been wanting to talk to you all night.” I said as I batted my eyelashes again.

“Who did you come with tonight?” He asked as he wrapped his around my waist.

“Auntie Angelica” I said as his hand moved down my waist.

‘I am really going to murder this guy before the night is over but, I have to get the information out of him before this damn dance is over. Oh shit Elizabeth sees me. That girl can be very annoying and bitchy at times. Why is she here in the first place?’ I thought to myself.

Then the music stopped playing

“Shit” I mumbled low enough so the Viscount wouldn’t hear me.

‘It’s all over.’ I thought to myself.

Then a closet landed in front of me with…Sebastian with it. ‘Really…Showoff…’ Ciel came over to me while the Viscount was distracted.

“Did you get anything, yet?” He asked me.

“Not yet” I told him.

“If you need any help just call out Sebastian’s name, ok.” He told me then he hugged me and went back to hiding from Elizabeth.

‘This is my chance.’ I told myself.

“I already seen a bunch of parlor tricks already. I’m bored with eating and dancing.” I told him.

“You wish to do something more interesting?” He asked me.

“Yes I do.” I told him. He took me into a place in the back of the ballroom.

It was filled with a sweet intoxicating smell. I tried to stay wake but my smell is strong so it made it harder. I passed out moments later.

~Flashback~

I was walking down the steps to go to the carriage when I heard gasps and awes from Grell, Madam Red, Lau, Ciel and I think Sebastian but I really don’t know. (Me: Maybe he was speechless from your rare beauty, my sweet Jasmyn. Jasmyn: Stop that you sound like the Viscount Druitt. *Shivers* Me: That’s the point.) I giggled when I saw Ciel in a dress.

‘I can’t believe he actually wore a corset.’ I thought to myself.

Sebastian helped him in it but he kept say that his organs were about to spill out. Believe me if they did mine would have been out a long time ago, because I had to wear corsets when I was at least 3 years old to “shape my figure” and I’m wearing one now. I learned how to put one on without any help.

~End of Flashback~

I noticed I had a blindfold on me and the awes were for real. I was tied up by that bastard. I tried to get free but this bastard could make a tight knot. He started to talk about who I look like a sweet because my eyes and my hair contrast beautifully from my skin tone. That was his exact words no lie. I knew it was an underground black market.

‘He has been selling the victims here.’ They took off the blindfold. I noticed I was in a big bird cage.

‘I hate being in tight spaces.’

“You can have her in whole or sell her in pieces.” That creep added.

‘I can’t believe I have to this’

“Sebastian…come and get me.” I said loud enough and tried to make it sound innocent but, I knew my hand was glowing even though I could not see it.

The lights went out and I heard screams. i noticed that everybody was on the floor they must be unconscious because we are supposed to capture Jack the Ripper not kill him.

“My, my…I didn’t expect you to get caught so easily.” Sebastian said as the lights came back on. I rolled my eyes ignoring him and his statement.

He walked over to the cage and bent the bars so that he could pull me out, after that he untied me.

“Scotland Yard should be here shortly.” He said while checking his pocket watch.

“Then, let’s go.” I told him as I begun to walk but he picked me up in a bridal position and begun to run home.

‘After the contract is done I am going to murder him.’

(Me: F.Y.I or B. T.W. Jasmyn hates being carried when it’s not necessary.)

~The Next Day~

“What?! The Viscount Druitt could have not have killed her yesterday.” Ciel said clenching the newspaper in his hands as I walked into the room.

It seems that another killing happened yesterday but the viscount Druitt was taken into custody during that time.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL Long Time No See!

This my first chapter with the Undertaker in it. He is one of my fav characters. I know that more questions are going through your head but did you read the short description if not then DO SO NOW!

My Favorite Characters in Black Butler:
1.Sebastian Michaelis(Sexy...Grell: Fuck yeah. Sebastian: Dead right I am. Me and Grell: *Dies*)::yah: ::hail: ::wow:
2.Undertaker(Hahahaha Undertaker: Hahahahaha)::lmfao:
3.Alois Trancy(So Sad*Hugs Alois*)::cute:
4.Ciel Phantomhive(My God-Brother*Hugs Ciel*)::arms:
5.Grell Sutcliff(My Red-Headed Twin*High Fives Grell*)::arms: ::hail:
6.Hannah Anafeloz(So Sad*Hugs Hannah*)::cute:
7.Claude Faustus(Spider-Man Me and the Undertaker: Hahaha)::lmfao: ::cheese:
8.Tanaka(Hohoho)::hug: ::lol:
9.William T. Spears(Rules, Rules, Rules Undertaker: Hahahahahahahaha)::dance:
10.Luka Macken(So Sad*Hugs Luka*)
11.Ronald Knox(Pure Awesomeness*High Fives Ronald*)::brightside: ::cool:
12.Pluto(Sexy Dog)::XD:

My Least Favorite Characters:
1.Aleister Chamber(Aka Viscount of Druitt. The world may never know what he is.)::twitch: ::crazy:
2.Ash Landers(Crazy)::crazy:
3.Angela Blanc(Bitch)::fuckoff:
4.Beast(Whore And So Is That Nun)::omfg:::2guns:
5.Baron Kelvin(Pedophile)::twitch:
6.Mathilda Simmons(That Nun)::omfg:
7.Elizabeth Midford(Annoying Bitch Ciel:I can agree with you on that.)::finger:
8.Paula(Idiot)::2guns:
9.Former Trancy Head(Pedophile)::facepalm:
10.Arnold Trancy(Words Can Not Describe Him Alois: You got that right.)::twitch:
11.Lord Arthur Randall(.....Big Sis: Please excuse Jasmyn she has died from extreme ugliness.)::facepalm:
12.Azzurro Vanel(Bastard)::fuckoff: ::shock:
13.Henry Barrymore(Bastard)::2guns: ::shock:
14.Damian(Bastard)::thumbdown: ::shock:

I hope you like it!