I Will Always Be There

Keeping Secrets

Jasmyn’s Pov:

“I’m glad I made that contract because Ciel is now safe but… but I can’t tell them yet they’ll be devastated about this because they’ll lose me. *sigh* One thing though…what is he going to do with me.” I said out loud while I look at the Faustian Contract that was now placed on my right wrist, which had a flowery Gothic look to the outside of it and had a star with lettering in the star.

I realized I was too loud so, I just began to think inside my head and not out loud.

“I now know that Ciel will be fine.” I mumbled as I started to drift off to sleep.

Jasmyn’s Dream:

“Where am I?” I said while I rubbed my head as I got up.

It was a building in ruins and I was in a black dress that came right above my knees. I noticed I was wearing a favorite choker and a black tiara and black heels too. I looked back at the building and notice it was burned down. I went closer to the building; I started to hear familiar screams. I started to run towards the building but, I ran into something tall and I was trap because something was holding me in place, it felt like a person. I looked up to see who it was but I couldn’t see who it was.

“Why are you in a hurry, My Love?” The dark figure said as it released me so I can back up.

All I saw was his piercing red eyes.

“Who…who are you?” I said while I looked at his outfit.

He looked like a dark prince. It better not be who I think it is, Daniel Green. Even though he is a prince he is a spoiled brat.

“I am your lover, my dear Jasmyn.” He said while he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

“That’s not a correct answer. I want to know what your name is.” I said snatching my hand back away from him.

“I see. I’m your secret admirer. You shall know my name at a later date.’ He while putting me into a hug ‘I’m not the one who you think I am.” He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my back.

I started to hear screams from the house again. I started to move towards the building but the Dark Prince grabbed my arm and put me into another hug. As the screams grew louder, his hug got tighter. I tried to break free but… it was useless.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He said while one of his hands rubbed against my bruise on my neck.

“Where am I?” I said leaning into the hug.

“My dear, you are in one of your memories.” He said moving my side bangs out of my eye and my glasses and behind my ear. I started to cry because I knew this memory was when I lost Ciel. He wiped my eyes and kissed my forehead. I noticed I was being hugged really tight but it wasn’t the Dark Prince. He seemed very angry about this. It was someone else, I started to have trouble breathing and I suddenly woke up.

~End of Dream~

Jasmyn’s Pov:

I woke up to see Veronica hugging the life out me, Ciel sitting next to trying to get Veronica off of me and I noticed Sebastian at the door, smiling at me.

“Ok, Veronica. I’m up, you can let me go.” I said while tried to break her grip.

She always gave big and strong bear hugs to the people she cared about. I hugged them both so they won’t see the Faustian Contract I had. I hugged them so it was facing the back of Ciel's head. After I finished hugging them I slipped my hand underneath my blanket.

“I so happy that you are alright, Jasmyn.” Ciel and Veronica said with a smile on their faces.

“Young Master, Lady Veronica, you should let Lady Jasmyn sleep. It will help heal her wound heal.’ Sebastian said as those looked at the door very sad with a sigh. ‘Besides it’s time for bed anyways.” Sebastian said as they got up and left.

Sebastian’s Pov:

I got the Young Master and Veronica ready for bed. The Young Master told me that Veronica will sleep with him tonight because of Jasmyn’s wounds. He’s acting like an older brother to her. It was amusing to see them sleep together.

I decided to visit Jasmyn to tell where Veronica is sleeping. Once I got there Jasmyn looked like she was curled into a ball almost like a cat. I decided to leave so she can sleep. I headed towards the door when Jasmyn started to wake up.

“Sebastian…is that you?” She said softly as got up while rubbing her eye.

“Yes Jasmyn… I only came here to tell you that Veronica is going to sleep with the Young Master because of your wound.” I said while I grabbed her hands. I noticed that bruise on her neck was almost gone.

“Ok” She said sounding very tried.

“Jasmyn…you should go back to sleep.” I said as I laid her back down and pulled her covers over her slender body. As I started to leave…I noticed that Jasmyn was shivering so, I got her a blanket and put it on top of her. I swiped her curly side bangs out of her eyes.

“Gosh…You are simply beautiful…Jasmyn.” I smile at this beautiful girl sleeping.

I left her room to let her sleep in peace. I laid on bed with my hands on my face as I tried to figure out my feelings towards her and how will she react to it.

“She isn't telling me everything. She is stupid to just make a deal with me. Now I just have to get it out of Jasmyn. *sigh* This will be interesting.” I mumbled as I fell asleep.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

When I went back to sleep my dream wasn’t about that Dark Prince but…something else.

Jasmyn’s Dream:

I was in a field of black roses, the sky was black as night. I was in a bright red dress with a red and black rose in my hair. I had on red lace fingerless gloves, red diamond earrings, a black ring with a big sparkling red diamond on it with black and white small diamonds surround it, and red heels. I looked around to get a feel on my surrounds if I had to run. As I looked around I saw the same build in my dream before. I started to run towards the building. But when I got there it was gone all there was…was ashes. A saw a few skeletons and gasped in shock as tears started to roll down checks as I backed up.

“I was to late.” I turned around to run but...I ran into something and I was pulled into a hug. I thought it was the Dark Prince but when I looked up this time it was…Sebastian. He released me as I tried to break out of his grip.

“What’s wrong, my dear? Don’t you like what you see?” The demon said as a smirk appeared on his lips.

“What do you want?” I snapped at him.

“Trying to make you feel better. Can’t you tell?” I said while I wiped her tears away.

“*sigh* What are you really here for, Sebastian?” I said looking him dead in the eye.

He pulled me into another hug.

“I already told you. Your memories started to pay back as soon as you got here. Am I right? I’m just trying to comfort you.” He said as he held me close to his chest; I was able to hear his heartbeat. I didn’t think demons had hearts for starters and if they did they were cold hearted.

“Yes… fine…it’s…true.” I said as tears started to roll down my face. I looked up at him and he was concerned about me…why?

“You are sad…but…not about this?” He said as he hugged tighter. I broke his grip and started to walk way.

“It’s about… about…my...childhood. It…was before I met or knew Ciel.” I said as I cried even harder because it hurt so much to think about it. I fell to my knees because of the emotional pain that I was feeling was extremely pain which made me cry even harder. The pain made me want to sink my nails into my head. Then all of the sudden I felt strong arms picked me up in bridal style.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He said as he sat me down on a bench then he sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

“I’m fine.” I told him as I realized we were holding hands.

“I better get some sleep.” I said as I let his hand go and I woke up.

~End of Dream~

Jasmyn’s Pov:

When I woke up I was sunrise. This is when I usually wake up so…it was about 2 in the morning. I made my bed, got dress, did my hair and teeth, and got Kataleya ready. I noticed that Sebastian wasn’t even up yet. That was a good thing after what just happened I know he would try to find out. I washed the windows, mopped the floor, dusted the cabinets, vases and bookshelves, clean the library, ect. It was 3:59 and I was done with everything. I heard Sebastian come out of his room, to start his work. He didn’t even notice that the vase that he passed was sparkling. I made my way outside so I can read in peace.

Sebastian stepped out of the house to see me at 5 in the morning. He seemed sort of mad to see me reading.

“Where have you been? You are supposed to be working.” He said as I noticed that his eyes were glowing.

“I am done. I’ve been done for the past 2 hours.” I said showing him the list of chores that finished.

“You can’t be done I haven’t seen you all this morning.” He said looking at the list and his eyes were glowing even brighter.

“I woke up and started my work at 2 in the morning. I knew what I was supposed to do because I did everything for the house before the incident.” I said as I went back to reading.

“Why do you wake up that early?” He asked me as he sat down next to me.

“I just do…ok.” I said trying to ignore him. I never really knew why I woke up so early. My sister always told me I rise with the sun.

“Oh…I and the Young Master were worried about because we didn’t know where you were.” He said as he got up and walked back into the manor. I went back into the manor but… through a different way at 12 p.m. I had to see my friends because they would be worried to death because of my and Veronica’s stuff being gone and what Samantha told them of seeing with Sebastian. I headed out to the café.

Kayla’s Pov:

”It’s so boring here without Jasmyn.” Samantha said to me and my friends as we sat down at tables before we opened up.

“I know right!” Jear Anne said.

“Where could she be?” Tomi said.

“I’m guessing…she…got a…new…” I started to say.

“SHE GOT A NEW WHAT?!” All of the girls yelled at me.

“Who got a new what?” Asked a voice as four people walked in.

“Oh…Hi Lea, Jessica, Raven and Sarah. It’s nice to see you guys.” I said while turning my head towards them.

“Stop stalling, Kayla.” Angelica snapped at me.

“Oh… Right…I think Jasmyn got a new…job.” I said as Samantha almost fell out the table she was sitting on.

“What…Are for real? Jasmyn isn’t going to work here in the café?” Lea asked us sounding disappointed.

Even though she was a noble she lost her parents and Jasmyn was like a mother to her.

“Where is she going to work at? How on earth do you know this?” Jessica said sounding betrayed.

“Yeah Kayla…How do you know this?” Elizabeth asked.

“Yeah how do you know this? Did Jasmyn tell you?” Kearh asked me.

“Jasmyn would have told all of us if she told Kayla.” Krishae said.

“The day before she left…she got an invite from some noble. That invited her to their place.” I said to calm the girls down.

“They RAPED her.” Samantha said in shock.

“NO…THEY DID NOT RAPE HER!!!” Tomi and Sarah yelled at Samantha.

As Zana hit Samantha in the back of her head.

“She knew about the name.” I said to calm everybody down.

“So what was the name?” Lea said to me.

“Oh… the name was…*gets out invite* Phantomhive.” I said show her the invite as her eyes got wide.

“Hey isn’t that the big toy company?” Said Dymand our friend. Who is also a horse demon.

“Yeah it’s really a popular toy company.” Said Jeanell.

“Hey Jessica…isn’t your cousin’s fiancé is the…Earl Phantomhive… my only competition.” She said very angrily as Jessica’s eyes got all wide.

Lea controlled a popular candy company. She is known as the “Candy Princess” and she is the Queen’s niece.

“Are you sure about what you saw?” Angelica asked Samantha because she states that she saw Jasmyn walking passed the café with a butler. Weird?

"I am positive! He probably raped Jasmyn and is now making her live with him.” Samantha said as she fell off the table.

“I don’t think that Earl Phantomhive would allow his butler rape a girl and allow her to live in his manor.” Lea said as she folded her arms.

“Hey…What’s going on here?” a familiar voice said as everybody looked at the door.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” Everybody said to her.

That familiar voice was Jasmyn. It was around 5 in the afternoon. The café was closed on Sundays which was good because we needed answers…now.

“Why are you leaving the café?” Angelica said to her.

“Where’s David at? I have tell him something.” She said ignoring the question. By the way: David is the manger.

“Jasmyn, why are you leaving?” Lea said as she stopped in her tracks.

“David isn’t here today.” Samantha said while getting up off of the floor.

“Oh…Then I’d best be going now. Bye.” She said as she headed for the door.

“What going on with you…Jasmyn?” I asked as Tomi blocked the door.

“I have to go back to work before they realize I’m gone.” She said heading towards Tomi.

“So he did rape you.” Samantha said as she walked towards Jasmyn.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Jasmyn said.

“Shut up, Sammy.” Jear Anne said.

“What’s going on?” I asked her again.

“I worked there before and I don’t want to leave him…Again.” She said like she was about to get killed.

“Oh…Is that all?” I asked as I pulled her into hug.

“Yep…That’s everything.’ She said while she grabbed her right palm of hand and headed out the door. ‘I am going to get in so much trouble, if I don’t hurry. Oh…it’s nice seeing you guys again.” She left.

“She is still hiding something.” Sarah said.

“Yeah…But…What is she hiding?” Raven said coming out of a booth.

“I guess…I’ll be the one that finds out.’ Lea said standing up. ‘Jessica you’ve met Earl Phantomhive?”

“Yep…He is just like you. He is turning 13 in December.” Jessica said as she walked next to Lea.

“Hey…Lea…don’t get yourself in trouble.” Angeica warned her.

“I have to go there anyways…I have to talk business…candy, toys, etc.” She said as she left the café.

“I have to…tell you guys…something.” I told my friends.

“Well let’s hear it.” Samantha said to me as my friends nodded in agreement.

“I got another job…as a maid and that’s what Jasmyn’s new is job.” I said as rushed out the café.

Lea’s Pov:

“*sigh* What am I going to do?” I said to Jessica as I got into the carriage

“Uh…Ask Earl Phantomhive way did he ask Jasmyn to work for him even though you were talking to her about having here work with you and Cell.’ Jessica said as she climbed into the carriage then Cell, my butler, shut the carriage door and went to the driver’s seat then drove us home. ‘I’m sure he won’t mind some help.” She said with a big smile.

“Hey how’s your cousin?” I asked while a looked out the window.

“Still trying to make everything cute...Nothing change.” She said annoyed.

“Hey…if Lizzie is the Earl Phantomhive’s cousin…doesn’t that makes you related?” I asked her.

“He is Lizzie’s cousin on her Mother’s side.’ She said. ‘I heard he is the Queen’s Guard dog. You 2 should get along just fine. Since the incident happen you 2 are just like.” She said as we arrived home. We hoped out of the carriage as it started to rain hard.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

“Damn…I wanted to get Ciel something. I am going to get killed if I don’t hurry…its 8 p.m. Damn why does the café has to be so far away it like a hour to 5 hour walk from the manor.” I mumbled under my breath as I started to rain harder.

I saw a small stuffed animal store. I saw a cute little bunny, a small bear and a black kitten that caught my eye as I walked up to it.

“Hello young lady…How can I help you?” The merchant asked me.

“Oh…I’m just looking…I have no money.” I told him.

“You like the bear, bunny and the black kitten?”

“Yeah…”

“Is it someone special?” He said as he flashed me a smile.

“Yeah it’s reminds me of some important people in my life.” I told him as it rained even harder.

“It’s free. Here you go.” He said as he put the toys into a bag.

“Are you sure?” I asked as I took the bag.

“Yes…I see that those people mean something to you.” He said as he smiled brightly.

“Thank you so much.” I said as I took the bag and started to run home.

When I reached the manor at 10 p.m., I stepped inside the manor…Bard and the others ran up to me looking worried.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!”Bard yelled at me.

“Mister Sebastian has been worried sick about you.” Finny said.

“You should go see him. He is in his room.” Mey-Rin told me.

“Ok…Did he already put Ciel down?” I asked as I moved my soaked side bangs out of my face.

“Yeah…after he put him down he went to his room but…he told us to say here in case you came back.” Bard said as they were going to their rooms.

“*sigh* I guess I have to see him. I hope he likes the stuffed animal I got him.” I said to myself as I made my way towards his room.

I got to his room and I was shaking I didn’t know what was he going to do. I knocked on his door and there was no answer. I knocked again still no answer. Then I knocked again but harder this time.

“Yes…” Sebastian said very angrily as he opened the door. He eyes were glowing I started to get scared.

His eyes got wide and they started glowing even brighter once he saw me. He grabbed and pulled me inside his room.

“Where were you?” He growled as he pinned me to the wall.

“I…I…had to go somewhere.” I tried to say but I started to feel pain when he slammed me into the wall (Me: Aka when he pinned me to the wall.)I gasped in pain.

Sebastian’s eyes grew wide and he released me.

“I’m so sorry, Jasmyn. I was so worried about you.” He said as he pulled me into a hug. He let me go and headed for the door.

“I’ll go get you a towel.” He said with a smile as he left the room. I still had the bags of animals that I got. I pulled out the black kitten and set it on his bed I didn’t want to sit down because I was soaked. He bought back a towel and wrapped it around me a set me on his bed. Then he sat next to me.

“I got this for you.” I said nervously as I showed him the black kitten. He chuckled and pulled me into another hug.

“You didn’t have to do that.”

“I hope you like it.” I said as I handed it to him.

“I love it…Thank you…But, you didn’t have to though. One more thing…How did know I like cats?” He said as he pulled me close to him in a hug. I could hear his heart beat. I pulled away from him.

“Uh…My hair is sort of… soaked.” I said.

“It’s ok…You had to go through the rain for this so…I don’t mind. Angelica is sleeping in your bed…so…where do you want to sleep at?” He asked me as he wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

“O-ok…and…I-I…d-don’t…k-know…y-yet.” I said.

“Well this just an idea…but…you could…sleep here tonight.” He said as he brought my face closer to mine.

“O-ok…I’d better go change out of these clothes.” I said as I grabbed the bag and left.

Once I walk into the room because Veronica was sleeping and I didn’t want to wake her up because I would not get her to go back to sleep.

I change into a black and red tank top and some back pajama pants. I put the bag down into my closet and shut the door…I will give it to them in the morning or on their birthdays. After that I grabbed a blanket and a pillow because I’m guessing I’m going to sleep on the floor. Then I made my way to Sebastian’s room.

I hope he isn’t going kill to my sleep because I made him worried so much. Why was he worrying so much about me? Maybe because I am now his meal so…he doesn’t want to have me hurt or anything.

I knocked on the door and Sebastian opened the door. I his noticed that he changed clothes from his regular white shirt and black pants…he had on a black shirt and other pair of black pants. His black shirt…the 3 top buttons were undone…showing…some of his chest…I tried my best not to look at it. I

stepped into the room…and where water was dripping of off me was gone. I put my pillow on the floor and I got on the floor and covered myself with a thin blanket.

“Uh…What are you doing, Jasmyn?” Sebastian said looking concerned.

“Making a bed…Is there something wrong?” I asked him as I shivered a bit because of the cold floor.

I suddenly felt strong arms pick me up and place me on the bed.

“I don’t think the floor is very comfortable.” Sebastian said with a chuckled as he climbed into the bed after he laid me down.

“Oh… will going to the town house tomorrow so please pack tomorrow.” He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist…pulling my closer to him.

“Ok…” I said as I started to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everybody is keeping a secret. Who's this Dark Prince? Who is Daniel? Why do Jasmyn hate his guts? Who's Cell? When is Jasmyn and Sebastian going to tell Ciel about the Contract? When is Jasmyn going to tell her friends what's happening to her? Is Kayla hiding something? When is Jasmyn going to tell Sebastian that she is part demon? When is Sebastian going to tell Jasmyn about his feeling towards her? Does Jasmyn have feelings for Sebastian? Cell is a character that my cousin made up. I didn't make him up. He is a very interesting character and he plays an important role in the story.