I Will Always Be There

Secrets wanting to be Revealed

Jasmyn’s Pov:

‘So here I am in an alley waiting…’

I thought to myself. I was in between Sebastian and Ciel. Ciel was in his casual clothes (Me: Please look what his clothes are in episode 4&5) and Sebastian in normal clothes with a black coat on. I was in red blouse with black lining and a pair of black dress pants lined red with my black glasses on and bangs just covering my eye.

“This is the only one left…” Ciel said as he was leaning against the wall looking at a piece of paper. I looked over his shoulder at the paper.

“Are you sure that this is the only entrance?” Ciel asked Sebastian.

“What were they going at?” Ciel asked softly.

“That’s something we may never know. The objective here is to stop them. Ask questions later.” I told him as I hugged him close.

He kept talking to himself. Then he started to talk to Sebastian but Sebastian was mumbling something too. I just ignore him and think about how Veronica is doing. Ciel yelled at Sebastian which made me back to Earth. I saw Sebastian kneeing on one knee and hugging the life out of a black cat. He said sorry and put it down. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Once he put the cat down and got back up we heard a scream.

“That’s impossible!” Ciel yelled as we ran to the door.

Once he got to the door he swung it open. He was in shock front the chopped up body. I covered his eyes and took a couple of steps back but I bumped into Sebastian’s chest. He grabbed my arm that was covering Ciel’s eyes because it was shaking slightly.

I saw a figure coming out of the door. I knew exactly who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehehehe..........Like the ending?
Who is it? well if you watch this episode then you know of course but don't ruin it for others!
Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!