Starts With Hello

Chapter 8

*Skyler's P.O.V*

After I threw up on Zayn's shoes i ran to the bathroom and sat by the toilet and shut the door.

''You okay babe?'' Zayn popped his head into the bathroom.

''Yeah'' I smiled and felt it coming back up.
''Never mind.'' I cringed.

He walked over and sat by me rubbing my back.
''Do you think you are pregnant?'' He raised one eye brow.

''I don't know. I will make an appointment with my doctor on monday. Babe?'' I could hear the shakiness in my voice.

''It's gonna be okay.'' He hugged me. I really didn't understand why he would want to because i smelt like throw up. Ew. ''Do you want pancakes?'' He shot me a smile.

''Yeah sounds great.'' I smiled getting up. ''Uh-oh...maybe i will wait an hour or two for food.'' I hovered over the toilet. Great. Just what I needed. Zayn sat with me the whole time. He even tried putting my hair up in a ponytail. Which was cute. ''You don't have to sit here with me.'' I really didn't want him to see me like this.

''Yes, i do.'' He kissed my head and rubbed my back again.

''No, you don't. I'm okay.'' I smirked.
''No you aren't and we are in this together, I love you.'' He kissed my head again.
''I love you even more.'' I felt his arms wrap around me.
God this boy was amazing.

''Why don't you lay down?'' He said while he helped me up after i was finished barfing.
''Okay.'' I smiled. ''Babe? Could you get me some crackers?'' I started climbing into bed.
''Of course.'' He smiled while in the door way.
''Thanks. You're the best.'' I laughed.
''I know.'' He winked at me.
This boy is gonna make me go crazy one day.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry! I know i know, I'm back and you are thinking really you would think she had some more ideas for this chapter. Well little do you know i do. so I'm gonna make it 2 parts. I'm not sure yet what i will write on part 2 but don't worry i will write something soon, like tomorrow or monday. Most likely tomorrow because i have to babysit on monday until 5 pm im not sure you guys would want another late post so yeah. Enjoy tell me what ya think! Bye<3