Status: Active.

A Little Piece Of Heaven

Chapter 7

Tonight was the night that Johnny would take me out for this romantic date that he had been planning. I had tried to get answers about what he was going to do but every ones lips were sealed, I couldn’t even get a hint of Val! I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. Today was just going to a long ass day.

“Good Morning Tay.” Matt smiled, showing off his cute dimples

“Morning Dimps.” I smiled. Dimps is what I used to call Matt when we were teenagers; he used to get so mad it was priceless.

“So you didn’t forget that hideous nickname?” He said once rolling his eyes and opened up the fridge whilst he stared into oblivion.

“No, I didn’t, and before you get mad I already made pancakes, they’re on the counter behind you.” I chuckled.

“Ah now, you just saved yourself from being thrown into the pool.” Matt smiled as he happily guzzled the pancakes down.

“Who was going to be thrown in the pool? I want to help!” Zack quizzed looking back and forth between Matt and me.

“No one’s being thrown in the pool Zacky.” I chuckled.

Zack just huffed and walked away like a child, which caused Matt and me to look at each other and burst out into hysterics. If anyone didn’t know us, they’d swear we were escaped mental patients or something.

“What’s so fu...?” Johnny questioned as he walked into to see Matt and me in hysterics.
“Zack.” Matt managed before breaking out in another laughing fit.

“Child, pout” I squeaked out before breaking out in a laughing fit of my own.

“I-I don’t think I want to know.” Johnny said before looking at us on the floor holding on to each other as we tried to catch our breaths from laughing so hard and making his quick exit.

It took Matt and I over ten minutes to stop laughing and regain our composure before joining the rest of the gang in the sitting.

“Care to explain what was going on in there?” Johnny asked raising an eyebrow.
“Nothing, you just had to be there.” Matt answered looking at me with a smile on his face.

I sat down beside Johnny and his hand quickly found mine, his thumb tracing little circles over my knuckles.I had blocked out everyone’s voices and started to drift asleep on the couch from the sound of Johnny’s heartbeat and the soothing vibrations that came from his chest as he spoke. Lets just say I haven’t been sleeping all that well, I’ve just stayed up all night with my thoughts and sometimes that wasn’t the best thing for me to do. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard Val say that she was taking me shopping for tonight date with Johnny. If I remember correctly I would be gone for hours with Val.

“Hey sleepy head, wake up.” Johnny said as he poked my side.

“No, comfy.” I said whilst yawning in the process.

“As much as I think this is the cutest thing ever Taylor Marie Louise Hawkins get your ass up for before I drag you up.” Val said with pure honesty in her voice.

I quickly opened my eyes, stretching in the process.
“Fine, Fine I’m up, I’m up, Jeez.” I said rising from my comfortable position.

“Just let me change first, got anything I could borrow Gena?” I asked looking at her with puppy eyes.

“Of course my darling Taylor, C’mon lets go.” Gena said getting up from the couch grabbing my hand in the process as we made our way to the stairs, which caused all the girls: Gena, Val, Michelle and myself to run up the and raid Gena’s wardrobe.
I settled for a simple tank top with skinny jeans and some wedges. I threw my hair up into a simple ponytail and let my bangs fall into my face.

Time lapse- 4 hours later.

The shopping was finally over and the were sitting in the car on the way back, smiling, laughing and having a good time. My mind drifted of to the fact that Johnny was taking me out tonight, I honestly couldn’t wait. I had butterflies in my stomach, I felt like I was 15 all over again.

I just couldn’t wait to get back and get ready.

It wasn’t long before we reached Gena’s house once again and the guys were still there, the cars still in there parking spaces since we had left four hours ago. We could hear the guys laughing and chatting away. It was nice to hear them laugh.

“Hey, look who it is. It’s shorter shit!” Brain exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air.

“Fuck you Elwin!” I smiled as Zacky high fived me.

The conversation between our little fucked up family continued for the next twenty minutes before Val decided she had enough and she wanted me to be her personal little Barbie doll.

Oh how fun.

It took Val over an hour to do my make-up and hair and of course pick out my clothes because I wasn’t able to do that either. When Val was done she squealed with joy at her “masterpiece” as she called it.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was done in tight curls, my make up was just normal eyeliner with a smoky eye. My dress was a simple and flowing little black dress that came just to above my knees, it was paired with some black heels and and handbag.

“You look amazing Taylor.” Michelle smiled.

“Thanks Chelle.” I smiled.

The girls ran down the stairs before me, they said they had to make a fuss and introduce me. Please tell me why I love these girls again?

“Taylor, get your ass down here!” Val shouted.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming” I replied whilst making my way down the stairs.

The guys just stared at me, Johnny was looking me up and down, I could see the shock in all their faces. I wasn’t really a dress kind of girl.

“You look amazing Taylor.” Matt smiled.

“Thanks Matt.” I smiled back.

Johnny and I said our goodbyes to everyone as we made our exit for Zack and Gena’s house.

“You look amazing Taylor, I want to make this official, be mine, be my girlfriend.” Johnny asked as we sat in the car.

I grabbed his hand in mine a nodded my head in response.

The butterflies in my stomach become ten time worse.

He leaned over a gave me a small delicate kiss on the lips and we made our way to this surprise date that Johnny had planned

I couldn’t wait.

Everything was perfect.

If only Jimmy was here to see how right he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the recent feedback everyone, you guys are amazing.
I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

Drop a comment?