Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

Get it.

I walked into the gossipy hallways at school, still thinking about what happen yesterday. I couldn't understand why Gerard would have drove all the way to my house to give me my wallet, but thankful he did. I thought he was some hoodlum that would steal my wallet, but he didn't. everything was still in there, even my six hundreds in it. It confuse me a little, but he was just making up I guess for being a major asshole to me and maybe he would change his shitty attitude and you never know maybe we could be friends.

I walked to my locker and worked the lock, opening it and pulling out my calculus book. Then I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped and then felt my heart sink as I knew who it was. I groan and shoved the arms off. " Someones not in a good mood." Roxy said.

"Maybe I'm shitty around you." I said stuffing the heavy book in my bag. I looked down at her and she had a smirk on her ruby red lips.

"Why can you ever be nice to me?" she said walking closer to me, he mint breath hovering my face. I started to get undeniably annoyed and groan.

"I'm only nice to people I actually like." I said. Her smirk faded and she poked my cheek.

"Are you still mad at me?" She said like she was surprise.

"No shit." I mumbled and walked down the hall, Roxy behind me.

"I'm sorry, your right I am a bitch." She said. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her in disbelief. Did she just admit she was wrong!?! Roxy!?!

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"I'm sorry, I've been stressed lately and I've been taking it out on you. I hate myself thinking I hurt you. I love you Frank." She said and pecked me on my cheek. I looked at her big green eyes and saw some glint of sadness. I walked to her and gave her firm hug. She still a major bitch, but I always forgive. "Do you forgive me?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. She smirked and whispered in my ear, " I know how to make it all better. Tonight my place around eight." She pecked my cheek again and walked away swaying her flat butt. I shook my head, chuckling at the things she had planned. I walked into math and took my seat in the middle, high fiving some of my classmates who were on the sports team. I'm friends with everyone...unfortunaly.

It was the end of school and I walked to the English department, feeling a bit annoyed I had to meet Gerard again. I really didn't feel like it, dealing with his crap. I then walked into the room and sat down at a random table. I then saw the door swing open and their walked in Gerard. His hair bounce when he walked and his pale skin glow under the suns beam through the rooms window. His pants were tight and his shirt too. He had a muscular yet slim form that I never notice since yesterday.

He scanned the room and saw me, his face with a bored expression walked over to me and pulled out a chair, sitting down and putting his feet up on the table. I looked at him, observing his ways. He seemed so carefree yet bitchy and kind of cool I guess. He looked at me with a smirk that made me shudder for some reason."What?" he asked arching his perfectly shaped eyebrows. I mumbled a nothing and pulled out my English book and a notebook. I roam through my bag for a pen and looked at Gerard to get started. He looked at me, then grabbed my notebook from my hand "You have a pile of garbage in here Iero" he said turning the pages, reading my notes. I felt embarrass at my lack of note taking.

"Are we going to continue?" I asked.

"Are you gunna wait?" he said with that accent.

"Fine" I folded my arms across my chest and waited for him to finish reading my notes. Then he cleared his thought and tucked his hair behind his ear, brushing his fringe away from his face.

"Okay so we'll start off from were we left off yesterday, why did Romeo kill himself?" he asked putting his feet down and making a thump sound as it hit the ground.

"Cause he thought Juliet was dead." I said.

"Okay, yeah, but why?" I looked at him confused and thought for an answer but couldn't think of one. He groan and rubbed his temples.

"Because he loved Juliet. Romeo wasn't able to live without her, he thought he had no future and couldn't move on knowing that the love of his life was dead." He said sounding almost like a professor.

"Oh."

"Oh, is correct. See love is most of the time created over time. Some are rare if you love someone after just meeting. But Romeo and Juliet were never like that. They are starcrossd lovers. There eyes locked, pretty much locking into each other, reading there souls in one another." He said. I stared at him in amazement as he was so intellectual when he wanted to be. He didn't look smart but dawm was he brilliant as he ranted on and I took notes, copying his exact words. I never knew he was so deep and it showed a better side of Gerard. The calm side.

"Get it?" he said looking over my notes.

"Mmhmm."

Tutoring was over and I was now walking to my car about to head to Roxy's place. I then saw Gerard outside on his cellphone, taking in a harsh, angry voice that was my body heat up, which felt good. I walked up to my car and pulled out my keys. I then heard the phone slam shut and Gerard cursing under his breath, which was really loud. I smirked and looked over at him, "Whats wrong, I thought you weren't going to act like a bitch today. And you were doing so good." I hollered. Picking on him like he does me. I put the key in the key hole nd heard footstep approach I turn around Gerard slammed me hard against my back, his face visible with anger. He pressed me hard against the car, his face inch's away from mine. I could hear him growl and I try to shove him off but he was to strong. Curse my small ass. "Shit! OKAY! SORRY!" I screamed and I was sealed shut by soft lips making contact with mine. Gerard had kissed me. I felt his soft lips press harder against me and I put my hands behind his hand and moved him closer and soon he pressed his body against mine. His lips tasted so sweet and I wanted more. I parted my lips and he took the advantage to slip his tongue in my mouth, exploring me are tongues battling each other for dominates.

Then he suddenly stops and looks at me for s second. Then he steps back and walks away. I stood there motionless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was short. but I'm in a rush and I wanted to leave you guys pleased while I take a two day nap. comments = faster updates. Xoxoxoxoxoxo SFTR!