She Fell Down the Hole

Chapter Two

Alice emerged from the hole with Gideon and Crusade, the sun was shining and her face warmed under the golden sun. Her white blonde hair was blowing behind her and her blue eyes shimmered in the light. "Gideon, you never did tell me how everything stay so perfect here. Like the trees, and the flowers, and how everyone seems so happy even in the worst situations," Alice said hoping she would receive an answer. "Magic my dear, Alice. Magic is how everything stays so perfect here. Where you come from, reality is the answer to everything. But here, perfection exists. Happiness is eternal, and love makes our world go round. There is usually no greed. Unless you include the Red Queen's bitterness. But even she can't deny she loves the magic here,: Gideon said in a matter-of-fact way.
Alice tugged on Crusade's leash and they began their short journey to the White Queens castle. "White Queen tells me that she wants to meet your husky," Gideon said wondering.
"Yes, she asked me to bring him the next time we visited her. Speaking of which, here we are," replied Alice as they arrived in front of White Queens castle.

The doors flew open to reveal the Mad Hatter standing in the doorway. "Alice, you've returned!" He shouted as he ran to her. "I thought I'd never see you again." "Hatter, I promised to come back today, don't you remember?" Alice asked. The Hatter smiled, "I must have forgotten. I fear my memory is going. Good thing you're here, you help me remember everything these days," The Hatter replied.
"Where's White Queen?" asked Alice curiously.
"She's this way," said The Mad Hatter and he led her to White Queens room. Alice knocked on the door. The door swung open to reveal a beautiful woman. Her hair was white like snow, and her skin was ivory. "Ah, Alice. You brought Crusade with you. A husky I see. He's wonderful," said the White Queen as she hugged Alice.
The White Queen was pretty much Alice's second mother. "White Queen, who's that mysterious figure over there by your window?" The Mad Hatter asked realizing there was a boy no older than 16 in the White Queen's bedroom. "That's Finn. He's a new knight. Alice, meet Finn," The White Queen said gesturing to the male in her room.
Alice stepped forwards into the room and glanced at Finn. "Good afternoon, I'm Alice," she said nicely even though he seemed sketchy. "YOU'RE Alice? Hardly a spectacle, your rather small. No taller than 5 foot 4. Did you drink another shrinking potion or are you really that height. You're not that great, you'd disappear in the night," replied Finn. He looked at her as if she were the shit stuck on the bottom of his boot.
"You're supposedly a night? Your black hair may conceal you in the red queens kingdom, but how would you EVER hide here? It would give you away faster than an impatient dear. Are you new here have you not heard, I am Alice, you're just disturbed," Alice snapped back at him, rhyming like he did. "By the way, do you always talk like that or did you not notice the rhyming?"
"Wow, you're a little bitchy aren't you?" asked Finn.
"You're a little asshole aren't you?" Alice asked in return.

The Mad Hatter shifted his weight between his feet awkwardly. "Well White Queen, I can see they won't be getting along now will they?" he asked.
Finn and Alice continued to glare at Alice, and Alice simply shook her head. "Silly Finn, this isn't exactly your world, it's not mine either, but you will NOT talk to me like that again. Got it? Or is that too hard for you to understand?" Alice asked really pissed off. "Silly Alice, I'm a knight in training and what are you?" Finn asked. "I slayed the Jabbawocky, what did you do? Put on some armor and call your self a knight?" Alice replied.
Finn's face turned red. He knew he had been out done.

"That's what I thought," Alice replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this fanfic is kinda suckyyy, I'll try to make them better :) chapter 3 will either come tonight or tomorrow. It'll come soon though I swear it.