Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

Park

I woke up in a some-what familiar room. I had arms wrapped around my waist and I looked down.

I didn't have any clothes on and I freaked out. I got out of the person's grasp and found my clothes. I threw them on and noticed the person was Jimmy.

I walked over to him and shook his shoulder.

"Jimmy. Jimmy wake up!" I whispered/ hissed.

His eyes fluttered open and he gave me a questioning look. "Where am I?" He asked.

"We're still at Johnny's bar. Get dressed and we can leave." I tried my best to smile but it faltered a bit.

He raised his brow then his eyes got wide. "Did we....um...."

"Yes we did." I said quietly. "Get dressed. I'll be waiting outside."

I left the room and waited at the pool table. There were a few people here but not a lot considering it was the morning. But, then again, that didn't stop most people.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned around. I smiled when I saw Jimmy. He only gave me a half smle and we left the bar.

The whole walk back Jimmy kept trying to apologize. I gave him the same answer every time.

"Jimmy. Stop beating your self up about it. It's not a big deal. We were drunk, we can't change what already happened."

"But Paige, I don't know if I even used protection." He sighed.

"If you didn't, does it even matter? Yeah I've always wanted kids. I'd rather have you being the father of my children than some sleaze bag."

He smiled a bit. "No 'Sleaze bag' is putting their hands on you. You're mine." He said, pulling me closer.

I felt safe in his arms. Like, nothing could get me. But, I knew, I knew that it wasn't all true. Everybody is vunerable.

We got back to the house and the guys weren't there. But at least five minutes after we got there they showed up.

"Hey guys!" Matt yelled.

We waved and they sat on the couch.

"So....." Brian started casually. "When will I be seeing those neices and nephews?"

"When I see mine. Which will most likely be never."

But, that is not true...not yet anyway. Who knows if I'll actually be pregnant or not. I wanted to be...but then again I didn't.

Maybe it was because I was afraid of all the shit all of us would get if I was.

The guys laughed at my little joke and that's what brought me out of my deep thought. I laughed with them and soon Val stood up.

"I have an Idea!" She said proudly. We all looked at her expectantly. "Let's go to the park!"

We all jumped up and ran to the door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I said push me on the swing!" I ordered Brian, who crossed his arms and shook his head like a baby.

"No."

I jumped off the swing and started to chase him around. He let out a high-pitched squeak and took off.

"Come back here and push me on the swing!" I yelled.

"Never!" He shouted.

I went to jump on him but hands grabbed me from behind. We fell onto the grass and I noticed the person was Jimmy.

I giggled and he smirked at me. What the hell is he planning?

"Wanna go to the old spot? That's where all the others are going." he asked

I nodded and we jumped up, running to our favorite little spot in the park.

"...And you can hear my mom yelling 'BRRRIIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNN!'" Brian finished his story to Johnny as soon as we got there.

Soon Matt and Val came running over to us.

"Guys! I just got a phone call from Larry. He said our tour will be starting next week!" Matt said excitedly.

That was when all the others decided to join us. "Tour!? Hell yeah!" Zacky said pumping a fist into the air.

"So why don't we go back and start packing? I know it takes Jimmy and Brian longer to pack than the girls." Matt joked.

"HEY!" Brian and Jimmy said in unison.

We laughed at them and walked back to our own houses....for once.