Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 11

I woke up to everyone still asleep around David's living room as they had fallen asleep last night. I looked at my watch; it was about 10:30. I went to get up, trying not to wake Sebastien, but as I got up I felt him tug on my arm, I turned around to find him awake and smiling at me.

"where you going?" he whispered not wanting me to get up.
"Seb I gotta pee, I'll be back okay?" I said, and he laughed at my urgency.

I came back to find he wasn't on the couch, but I heard someone in the kitchen, I figured it was Sebastien since everyone was still asleep.

"so what'd you want to eat?"
"oh you're making breakfast are you? How romantic" I teased before he grabbed me pulling me into a bear hug. I loved that he was so energetic even after we'd just woken up.
"let me see what there is around here" I suggested.
Hmm looks like I could make pancakes, by the looks of what there was in the pantry and fridge.

"you want some pancakes?" I asked
"pancakes aye? Never turn down pancakes" he laughed.

I made a pancake mix, but Sebastien insisted on cooking them.

"oh you cook now do you? I thought you were a 'I can make cereal' kind of person"
"no I can cook, I like it too" he smirked as he handed me a plate with 2 perfect pancakes on there.
"hmm looks like my boyfriend is smart, funny, good looking AND cooks, looks like I got the whole package" I laughed.

As we sat down to eat, Jeff, Chuck, Patrick and David walked in "do I smell pancakes?" asked David so very confused.
"ah yeah..." me and Sebastien responded.
"but you gotta cook you're own, the batter is there" Sebastien pointed.

As Jeff cooked some more pancakes Sebastien took it upon himself to feed me.
"you're extremely cheesy this morning aren't you" I gigged,
"yeah so, you deserve it?" he laughed, and the other three just looked at us; I don't think he's ever been like this with anyone else because they seem so shocked by his behaviour.

Eventually Pierre and Kayleigh got up and followed the scent of pancakes to the kitchen.

"I'll cook this batch, since I'm done and I don't know about anyone else but I don't think either of you should cook, and seconds would be good" I said. As I started making pancakes Sebastien came and hugged me from behind, making me smile.

"Hey Seb, can we talk?" asked Pierre, here goes nothing I guess.
"Ah yeah sure, lounge room?" Sebastien suggested. Kayleigh came and begin to help me,
"Wonder what that's about" she whispered,
"You don't remember? Last night? Outside? You two? I didn't think you were THAT drunk" I asked, still whispering.
"Oh um yeah how can I forget, wait he's not? Shiiittt" she groaned.
"Don't worry, I don't hear any yelling so it can't be that bad, talk about THIS later" I said, since I could tell David, Chuck and Jeff were trying to listen in to both conversations.

Sebastien and Pierre came back in, Sebastien wasn't exactly pleased but he seemed alright, probably because Pierre talked to him before anyone else could. I knew he respected honesty, so the outcome wasn't as bad as it could have been. After we ate, we cleaned up and went home.

Kayleigh went to have a shower so I went to see if Sebastien was okay.
"mind if I come in?" I asked pushing the door open a little.
"yeah come in, I’m just trying to find a shirt"
"okay" I sat on his bed as he looked for a clean shirt, emphasis on clean.

Wow he looked good without a shirt on, I contemplated telling him to stop worrying about the shirt but then he found one.

"hey there beautiful" he said smiling before kissing my cheek softly. I like that he kissed my cheek, made an actual kiss a bigger sign of affection, not something which had lost meaning.

“dammit you found a shirt” I teased
“hahah yeah I did” he said laughing, making me smile

"so, what's up?" he asked cheerfully.
"you alright?"
"why would you ask that? You're here so everything is perfect" he said making me smile
"no before, with Pierre"
"oh well,"
"he told you I was there didn't he"
"well I presumed what it had something to do with last night since they both disappeared, I was, and still slightly am, pissed that he didn't say anything before. I simple 'hey Seb, I think I like you sister' would have been fine, but I guess had he said that I probably would have jumped him right then and there" he was starting to ramble "and well I'm not going to stop him because at least I know he's a decent guy and he did say..."

I cut him off right there with a kiss, it was pretty deep but he deepened it even further, even more passionately than it had started. I really wanted his shirt off but I didn't really want to go down that track. We broke free smiling, and I moved to sit in his lap. We sat there for a while, his arms around me just listening to music while we sang along, until Kayleigh knocked on the door.

"Sorry to break this up but Jess can we talk now?"
"Kayleigh, he knows, Pierre told him about last night so..."
"Okay then, well I think I like him, And YOU can't stop that" she said directing the last part at Sebastien.
"I'm not going to stop you, I respect honestly, I'd rather you tell me if something's going on than go behind my back"
"so would you mind if..."
"Can we talk about this later?" he asked, hinting that him and me were in the middle of something before she interrupted.
"Yeah sure," she smiled and left.

"Pierre already asked you if he could take her out didn't he?"
"yep" he said popping the p, with a smug look of satisfaction on his face.
"hahaha is he gonna call her?"
"mhm" he grumbled before bringing his attention back to me, moving across his bed to where I'd moved to while Kayleigh was in here.
"you don't mind?"
"I figured it's kinda the same situation as we got going here, and besides he's my bestfriend I know he won't hurt her or anything, he knows he has me to answer to" he chuckled as he got closer to me.
"enough about them, how about us?" he suggested.
"what you got in mind?" I laughed as he was now almost on top of me, inches away from my face.
"how about this?" he whispered as he softly kissed me and then kissed my neck.
"Sebastien..." I giggled, we sat there for a while just between kisses and hugs and laughter until it was time for dinner.

I told Kayleigh we'd hang out after dinner, since I'd felt like I hadn't seen her properly all day, well I guess that was true since I had spent most of it with Sebastien. We went up to our room and put on a chick flick kind of movie, "so what colour nail polish?" Kayleigh asked.

"umm, I don't know, WHY must you have such a large collection?" I asked dramatically making her laugh.
"I've missed this girl time crap over the last week" she admitted,
"to be honest, me too! I love hanging out with Sebastien, BUT who can deny this?" I laughed.
"hey I'm sorry for not being entirely truthful about the Pierre thing a few weeks ago," she apologised sincerely.
"why you apologising? don't worry bout it! I guess it's kinda the same as me not telling you about Sebastien straight away yeah?"
"yeah you're right… Pass my phone over since its ringing" She said stating the obvious.
"ooo it's Pierre I wonder what he could want" I teased, getting up to give her some privacy even though she would tell me everything as soon as they hung up.

"hey I was JUST coming to find you!" Sebastien said as I ran into him in the hallway.
"what's up?" I asked cheerfully. He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

I liked it when he did that.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to a hockey game on Thursday" he asked.
"well depends, are YOU coming?" I teased
"well yeah.." he started.
"who's playing?"
"Ah Canucks Vs Canadiens"
"oooo Canada vs Canada! I'm in! besides I'm a Canucks fan for life since my uncle took me to a game the one time we were in Vancouver" I said,

Sebastien started laughing, oh boy did I love his laugh.

"okay then, Thursday night, hockey!"
"okay!" I quickly kissed his cheek then broke out of his grip, which I hated doing, and then went back into our room.

"so?" I started asking.
"he asked me out..."
"TELL me you said yes!"
"I said yes, duh, but I was like but what about Seb? And turns out Pierre already asked him about it"
"ah yeah THAT I knew about..." I started.
"WHAT?!" she exclaimed
"okay calm down! DONT hit me with a pillow. Sebastien let it slip after you left his room, well more like I guessed it and he confirmed it" I laughed.
"okay you're getting off on this one but next time you won't be as lucky" she teased.

"soooo....?" I prompted.
"he asked if I would have regretted it had we actually kissed the other night, and I said no, then he asked if I was busy Thursday night, and again I said no. Then he asked if I would like to get dinner and see a movie"
"TELL ME YOU SAID YES!" I yelled hitting her shoulder.
"yeah I did" she said going a slight shade of pink.
"yay!" I said.
"well me and Seb are going to the hockey on Thursday night so I guess we're both going out!" I grinned. After our nails dried we went to bed since we had school the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for all the great comments, keep em coming if you want more :)