Status: This is a new idea, I hope you enjoy it :]

Have a Little Faith in Me

006

-Elissa’s POV-

Sam pulled up to a small little diner just off the side of the highway. I reluctantly got out and followed him inside. We sat at a booth in the corner and waited to be waited on.

“So how are you feeling? I know that was a short talk but I didn’t want to push you too hard.”

“It’s fine. I needed a good cry. And your shoulder is my favorite one to cry on.”

“Well that makes me feel special, even though I’d rather not see you cry at all.”

I began to feel my face grow hot again. I just tried to shake off the awkwardness but it stuck with me despite my best efforts.

Just then, our waitress came over to us with two menus and our silverware.

“Can I start you off with something to drink?”

“I’ll have a beer.” Sam said.

I was a little shocked at the fact that Sam was ordering an alcoholic beverage at this time of day. I gave him a little smirk and he shrugged his shoulders.

“I uh…I’ll just take an ice water, please.”

She wrote down on the notepad what we asked for then walked away.

I grabbed the greasy menu in my hands and began looking it over. I began feeling really anxious. Mostly because I knew I was going to have to eat. I knew I couldn’t get away with just eating a small meal around Sam. He would be too concerned and tell me to eat. But I took a little reassurance that whatever I ate now, I could take care of later.

And by the time the waitress came around I had decided.

“Have you finished deciding?”

“I think I’m going to have a burger and some fries, thanks.” Sam said quickly and handed her back the menu.

“I’ll have the appetizer sampler. With ranch on the side.” I told her.

She wrote down my order than collected my menu then hurriedly walked back toward the kitchen.

“Are you sure you’re feeling alright?”

“Yeah, why do you ask?”

“You just look really pale.”

“That’s just my natural complexion. I never go outside much, other than at night. So I am as white as a ghost.”

He laughed. “Well I hope that I don’t have to hunt you down.”

He picked up the salt container and pointed it toward me.

“You better eat this salt, so I can see if you’re really you.”

I sassily took the container away from him and poured some salt in my hand. I lapped it up with my tongue. The taste was well, salty.

“See? All me!”

“You can never be too careful.” He said winking.

The waitress returned with our food in hand. She set the plate in front of me and I felt my stomach give a displeased kick. This was going to be dreadful.
Sam began digging in immediately. I just sat there kind of looking at the food on my plate. It was all fried: cheese sticks, onion rings, and french fries. My stomach was gurgling in rebellion, almost begging me not to take a bite.

But I felt like I was being watched, so I picked up a cheese stick and took a bite.

Sam smiled and I made yum sound. Assuring him that I was enjoying this even though it was the complete opposite.

——————

We finished our meal and Sam offered to pay for it. I let him because I knew that was something Sam liked to do. I walked out of the diner feeling extremely uncomfortable and full. My belly was sloshing from all the water I had downed with my meal, so it would make it easier to get rid of.

We rode in silence on the way back. But it was a comfortable silence. The kind of silence that only you could have with Sam Winchester. It was a good silence.

We walked back into the room to find Dean awake and watching TV. He saw us walk in and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He sauntered over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Missed you." He said, kissing me on the forehead.

I half smiled at him and pulled away.

"Oh Dean, I missed you too. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go to the bathroom."

He gestured with his hands for me to walk through. I fast walked to the bathroom and slowly shut the door. I ran over to the sink and turned on the water. There were no other means of making noise beside the shower and that would be too suspicious. Then I walked over to the toilet and knelt down, feeling the food already giving a little before I even managed to stick my finger down my throat. I felt the warm liquid rise up and out. I tried make as little noise as possible, stifling my gags. I did this for several minutes until I was sure I got everything back up. I stood up and flushed the mess down. I walked over to the sink and splashed some water on my face. It was cool and helped to take the redness out of my cheeks. I wiped the tears from my eyes and took a took a quick swig of mouthwash that was sitting on the sink. That would take the smell away, plus it was a good cover story.
Because this was one secret I couldn't have them knowing about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is poorly written. I pretty much wrote it with a massive headache, but if I wouldn't have written it then I would have forgotten it. Soo yeah...

Comment/Subscribe, if you like :]