Status: This is a new idea, I hope you enjoy it :]

Have a Little Faith in Me

007

-Elissa's POV-

I walked out of the bathroom and Sam gave me a peculiar look. I just looked away from his piercing gaze and focused on the Tv that Dean had turned on. I sat on the bed, watching silently. I heard Sam go back to typing on his laptop.

"So you got anything on that case yet?" Dean asks him.

"Yeah, a lot actually. There's some people I have lined up to go and interview. If you're up to it."

"Well they aren't going to interview themselves."

I watched him grab his jacket off and walk out of the door. He seemed a little cheerier. Probably glad to be working again, instead of listening to my dumb life problems.
I saw Sam get up as well and head toward the door.

"You going to be okay by yourself or do you want to come along?"

"I'll be fine. I'm sure you guys would like some brother time anyway. Since I've been hogging up all your time recently."

"Dean and I have had enough brother time to last us an eternity. Trust me. You're no bother."

"That's good to hear."

"See you when we get back, alright? Stay safe."

"You too, Sam. And don't let Dean talk."

"Have I ever?"

He gave me a large grin and walked out of the door.
I collapsed on the bed as soon as he left. I stared at the ceiling. It felt like all of my energy had been drained out of me. It was hard keeping up the charade of doing okay. My eyes began to drift shut. I just succumbed to the sleep taking over me.

------

I felt something touch me and I jerked awake suddenly. The room was dark. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's just me." Dean said.

"Oh. Sorry. You just startled me."

"I wanted to move you to the top of the bed, that way you don't fall off. You're practically sleeping on the edge. I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did."

I stood up, my body felt abnormally heavy. I walked to the side of the bed and fell into it, letting my face sink deeply into the pillow. Dean crawled in the bed next to me. I let him pull the covers over us.

"Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we cuddle?"

I heard him sigh a pleasant sigh and felt his body shift and then I felt it pressed up against mine. His body heat, warming me. He wrapped his arm around my torso tightly. I felt totally safe and my eyes shut instantly.

"Goodnight, Lis. Have pleasant dreams."

Then I was completely gone.

-----

I awoke early the next morning. I rolled over and saw Dean still right there, his arm had fallen away, but his body remained planted. I smiled at his sleeping form. He looked so peaceful, which was a big deal, for Dean. He never really looked at peace when he was awake.
I touched the side of his face lightly, tracing his jaw with my fingertips. His eyes flickered open.
He smiled.

"Mornin'"

"Good morning, Dean."

I cupped his face with my hand.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, groggily.

"I slept excellently. And yourself?"

"Better than I have in a long time."

I moved my face closer to his and planted my lips firmly on his. His soft lips moved eagerly with my own.
I then pulled away. Feeling a little embarrassed at my impulsiveness.
I waited for him to tell me that it was a mistake. But next thing I know he was kissing me again.
His hand resting on my hips and mine entangling in his hair. I wrapped my leg around him and he pulled me closer to him. His hand now gripping my right ass cheek. Our lips meshing together harmoniously.
Next thing I know, he's climbing on top of me. Never disconnecting our lips, he reached under my shirt and begins to raise it up. I follow suit and help him get it over my head, tossing it to the floor. He begins hungrily kissing down my neck to my chest. He returns to my mouth, his hands finding the buckle to the pants I am wearing. He unbuttons them and slips them down my thighs. I wrap my legs around him once again. I can feel his hardened dick pressed up against my leg. I run across it with my hand softly. I feel him tremble at the touch.
He starts kissing me harder. He grabs my bottom lip in his teeth and pulls on it gently.
Then we feel a sudden rush of air and hear a whoosh sound and Dean stops kissing me. He looks over his shoulder.

"Dammit, Cas!" He says getting off of me.

Sam springs awake instantly. I pull the covers over me to hide my now bare chest.

"We have things to discuss."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a damn minute, hasn't it? Sorry it has taken me so long to write an update. I've been spacing on this majorly. I had a bit of a block, but I think I know where I want to take it, so I just be updating more frequently.
Thanks for the people who are still subscribed, YOU'RE WONDERFUL SOULS!

Also, please comment! And if you would like what you've read and you haven't subscribed yet, and would like to, please do :D