‹ Prequel: A New Beginning
Status: ACTIVE.

Till the End

Simple Love Song.

Abby's Point Of View

"Will you tell me now?"

"No"

"Will you tell me now?"

"Abby, I said no"

"Will you tell me now?"

"Abby, stop!"

"Will you tell me now?"

"Tell you what?!"

"What my Dad told you!"

If annoying the hell out of Jayden would make him crack and tell me the real reason what my Dad told him, then annoying Jayden was my only option.

"Why are you so hung up on what your Dad told me?" He asked, still clearly annoyed.

"Because my little mind is curious" I replied, sitting criss cross on his bed.

"It's funny that you have a little mind, yet a big mouth" He chuckled.

"Hey! That's not true"

"Yeah yeah"

The rest of the time I just gave up on trying to crack Jayden. He was tuning his guitar, trying to get the right tuning. He then started strumming a song that my Mom used to sing all the time. He smiled at me and soon I started singing the lyrics..

See the way he walks into the room and then he speaks
So sweet every word from his lips is like honey
I know he loves me
Hear the way he sings and the way he strums his instrument
The way he jams and the way he treats his family
He's funny
I know he loves me

Although our life's been super complicated
Just play this song when you need a little lift
Cause baby

I'm finally writing you this simple love song
After how long, baby
I'm finally writing you this simple love song
Oh

I still can't get enough even though the times are rough
And boy you know I trip a bit because you're not around
But its okay babe
You gotta get it baby

I'm gonna hold it down for you
I'm gonna scream it loud for you
Focus on myself for you
You know that I would die for you
Baby
I know its crazy

Although our life's been super complicated
Just play this song when you need a little lift
Cause baby

I'm finally writing you this simple love song
After how long, baby
I'm finally writing you this simple love song
Oh

Its funny how 4 chords can tell the truth in so many ways
Been feeling it for awhile but I never had the time
Now I'm here to say

I'm finally writing you this simple love song
After how long, baby
I'm finally writing you this simple love song
Oh


When I was done singing, I heard clapping behind me. I turned around, only to be met with everyone. I could feel my face heat up as I blush in embarrassment.

"I swear, she's definitely your daughter Matt" Uncle Brian said.

"Yeah! I mean she has the singing voice, the dimples and the slight ditzyness" Auntie Leanna said.

"Hey! I'm not ditzy!" I argued.

"Don't forget Val's argument side" Auntie Michelle mentioned.

"HEY!" Mom and I said in unison then giggled.

"As long as she loves music, she's one of us" Dad said with a smirk.

"Well of course Dad, who doesn't love music?!"

"Exactly. Now come on you two, were going out for dinner. Get ready and then we'll leave"

I got off of Jayden's bed and made my way to my room. I grabbed a Hollister gray long sleeve shirt, light blue skinny jeans and my underwear with my bra. I made my way to the bathroom, turning on the water and letting it run till it's warm enough for my body to handle. I stripped out of my clothes and made my way in. I did the necessities such as shampooing and conditioning my hair, applied soup and scrubbed my body.

When I was finished, I turned off the water and dried myself with my purple towel. I grabbed my clothes and put them on as fast as I could. I didn't want the others to wait. I then started to blow dry my hair while brushing it at the same time. When I was completely finished, I heard banging on the door.

"Abby! Hurry up! I still have to shower!" Jayden yelled.

I opened the door, gave him a smile and left. I didn't feel like putting on makeup for the night, for once letting my face breathe. Unlike me, Jayden was much quicker in the shower. After he was done getting ready, we were soon out the door. We had to take two cars since there was so many of us. We took Uncle Brian's black Hummer and Uncle Zacky's black escalade.

Soon, the roaring of both vehicles met my ears as we were on our way onto the road and god knows where we're eating for dinner.

This should be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best chapter, but it's sort of a filler! Will it be a good night? Hm. By the way, the song that Jayden and Abby were playing/singing is called Simple Love Song by Anuhea. You could look it up on YouTube if anything! It's sort of a relaxing song.

Thanks for those people who commented:

shortygirl
kayleeLAUREN
Nightmaire
RabidDemetia
VivaLaNimrod
vanessarsc
sweetvengeance
Vampire vengeance
MrsChristX

LOVE LOVE LOVE getting comments! It makes me motivated to update faster.

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!