‹ Prequel: A New Beginning
Status: ACTIVE.

Till the End

The Boys.

Jayden's Point Of View

"Well well well, look who we have here" I said.

A sheepish grin was plastered on my face as the person was caught red handed, soon had a panic expression across his face.

"Jayden! Where are you? I finished paying for my color dye" I heard Abby holler.

"I'm over here Abby!" I replied, the playful smirk still on my face.

I heard her footsteps faintly nearby and soon she was next to me, only with a different facial expression.

"Uncle Brian?"

"Uh hey you two, what are you doing here?" he asked nervously.

"We could ask you the same thing, especially holding a.. pregnancy test?"

Abby's Point Of View

My confused facial expression soon changed into an excited one as I started clapping my hands and hugged Uncle Brian around his neck, jumping up and down.

"Okay Abs! I don't mind you choking me, but watch the hair!" he protested. I released my arms immediately as I know how he gets if even one strand of hair is misplaced.

"Sorry! But is Aunt Michelle pregnant?" I asked still bouncing and clapping, causing some people to look our way. Probably thinking I was crazy or something, but who cares!

He laughed. "Abby calm down, I'm not 100% sure if she's pregnant. That's why I'm buying this thing" he said lifting up the pink and white box.

"Well I want to be the first to know if she is! And if you want a good guarantee reading, you should use this one" I said, picking out another pregnancy test that I saw on a commercial that's suppose to be good.. I think.

"I'll get one more, to be sure if all readings are good"

"That's a good idea" Jayden said.

"So what are you two doing here?" Uncle Brian asked, debating which test to buy.

"Abby here wants to color her hair, so we bought hair dye" Jayden answered.

"Color your hair? You're beautiful just the way you are babes" Uncle Brian said.

"That's what I'm saying"

"Ugh. Just hear me out when I'm done coloring my hair at home. See you later Uncle Bri" I said, grabbing Jayden's wrist and making our way out of the store.

I faintly heard Uncle Brian say bye before we exited. We looked both ways before crossing the street and making our way to Jayden's car. Did I mention the guy has his license already? The perks of having a dad twist ways into getting things you want because he's in a band. When he first showed me his license I made a face and called him selfish, until he explained that we didn't need rides from our family anymore and that we could start being independent. It made sense. When we spot his car where he parked it, there were four guys hanging around it. I started to panic a little and started to cling onto Jayden's arm, until we got closer and I recognized the guys.

" Ashley? Jake? Jinxx? CC? What are you guys doing here?" Jayden asked confused, although I wasn't. I knew what they wanted.

"Hey man! We were about to walk home when I saw you getting out of the car with Abby and thought we would wait here and see if you could give us a ride home?" CC asked. Bingo. They only wanted rides.

"Of course man, you'll have to squeeze though in the back"

"Or Ashley could sit in the passenger seat and Abby could sit on my lap?" Jinxx suggested, wiggling his eye brows at me. I shook my head and laughed. I knew the guys always flirted in a joking way, but sometimes they can take it too far. I saw Jayden's face relax after I got in the passenger side.

It's not like I hated Jayden's friends. Like I said, they can go too far on the flirting that it bothers me a lot that I have sudden urges to punch them in the face. And I was never the violent type of person! Although they knew their limits once they remember who my father was and especially how he could resemble the hulk when he's angry. They even lay off on their jokes once Jayden gets pissed off as well. Considering they're his friends I thought he would join them like how Luke would follow his friends, but not Jayden. Jayden knew right from wrong an that's what I admire about him. Well except his choice of friends, I'll let that one slide.

"So Abby, what's in the bag?" Jake asked peeking over my shoulder where I was indeed, holding the small brown paper bag.

"Hair dye" I simply answered. I didn't want to make conversation where as it could turn into something stupid.

"What's it for?"

"Dying my hair?" I answered as if I was talking to a four year old.

"I know that silly, but why are you coloring your hair?"

"I need a reason to color my hair?" I asked, turning around in my seat to look at Jake.

"It's just that you're so innocent! Especially with that boyfriend of yours, I always hear him say how if you did anything to yourself then he would flip!"

"Oh really? He said that? Well then we'll just see about that tomorrow at school"

"Feisty little one" Jinxx commented.

"Keep it in your pants Jinxx" Jayden said, almost growled like.

I could see Jayden getting frustrated by his friend's remarks towards me. I laid my hand against his thigh, where his reaction was to flinch a bit and looked at me surprised. I gave him a reassuring dimpled smile that everything was okay, he returned it instantly and continued driving. Ten minutes into the drive, we pulled up at Ashley's parents house where in the back of the house was an extension where the guys lived together. Why? I have no clue. We bid our goodbyes and headed home.

I turned on the radio as it wasn't on before because of the constant chattering in the back seat. I kept changing the dial till I finally came upon a song that captured my attention. It was a love song, the typical hopeless romantic.

Do you remember when I said I’d always be there
Ever since we were ten, baby
When we were out on the playground playing pretend
I didn’t know it back then

Now I realize you were the only one
It’s never too late to show it
Grow old together, have feelings we had before
Back when we were so innocent

I pray for all your love
Girl our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you,
squeeze you,
somebody pinch me
(I must be dreaming)
This is something like a movie
And I don’t know how it ends girl
But I fell in love with my best friend


"This song is so cute!" I said. I pulled out my phone to Shazam the song to get the name and artist till Jayden cut the engine, which of course turned off the radio.

"Hey! I wanted to know what song it was"

"But were home" he said.

I looked up and we were definitely home. I guess I was so into the song that I didn't notice anything around me.

"You have a problem with sappy love songs" Jayden commented. I stuck my tongue out at him and got out of the car heading inside the house.

I made my way upstairs ignoring everyone that tried to greet me. I immediately headed straight to the bathroom and opened the brown bag to start doing my business.

Well, here goes nothing..
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you thought it was Luke, huh? Hahaha sorry, it was a twist! Not the best chapter, but I promise you the next chapter there will be drama! Also introduced the other guys from BVB.

The song that was playing on the radio is called "Best Friend" by Jason Chen. I love love all his songs! Go listen to them on YouTube!!

I also wanna thank to those who commented on the story, made me motivated to update. More comments equals more updates!

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!