‹ Prequel: A New Beginning
Status: ACTIVE.

Till the End

Stupid Cheer Leaders.

Matt's Point Of View

"Guys, what are we going to do? I'm desperate here"

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. I knew this day would come around, the day where Abby has.. Dare I say it?

Boy Issues.

Great, just great. Every Dad's dream to deal with this kind of bullshit.

The guys and I were in the kitchen sitting around the table as the girls went out shopping. It was a miracle convincing Abby to go to school today not only because she missed a couple days of school, but because today was her first day of volleyball practice. Aside from prying her off the couch and the arguing, I'd say it went pretty well.

"You think you got it bad? Jayden feels pretty fucked up too. Last night I walked in on him drinking MY bottle of JD. I don't mind him moping around, but when the kid drinks MY bottle, shit's going down" Zacky said.

"Oh yeah because we wouldn't want poor Jack to run out" Johnny replied sarcastically. Which earned him a slap against the arm.

"Guys stop joking around, I'm serious"

"Why doesn't Abby just get even?" Jimmy exclaimed.

"I thought she already did from beating up that blonde?" Johnny asked.

"Well short shit, that's the blonde. Has she done anything to Luke though?"

"Technically not Abby, but Jayden did"

"But she needs to do something for herself in order the world to know that Luke guy is a lying, cheating bitch" Jimmy concluded.

That wasn't such a bad idea.

"And how do you suppose she does that?" Brian asked.

Jimmy just smirked. Another one of his devious idea's coming to his devious head.. This should be interesting.

Abby's Point Of View

"SANDERS! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!"

I grumbled a couple profanities to myself as Coach Laurie continues to scream at the top of her lungs. The simplest mistake, she either screams or blows that annoying whistle wrapped around her vein popping neck. If I had the chance, I'd like to shove that whistle up her-

"SANDERS! GET ON DEFENCE!"

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as my only focus was the white flying ball. About twenty minutes passed by and I seemed to be doing pretty well until I heard the familiar giggling coming from the locker rooms. I looked in that direction only to see the cheer leading squad in nothing but their sports bra and tiny shorts. And who do I see front and center? Stupid Bridgette Valentine. As her and her 'followers' were coming closer, I smirked to myself as I saw the damage that I've caused. Black eye, busted lip and a swollen right cheek.

Rumors has already flew by around the school about Bridgette's fucked up face. It's amazing what people has spread and more amazing on how many idiots would believe them. There's this one rumor where I ran over Bridgette with her Beetle along with Luke. People are so naive nowadays, it's hilarious. Finally practice ended. I made my way over to the locker rooms, where sadly I had to pass them.

"Watch out guys! Abby might run us over with our cars for being friends with Luke!"

"Or even call that emo kid Jayden for back up!"

I stopped walking. Jayden and I might not be in the best of terms right now, but when somebody insults him then they're asking for a black eye. I turned around, marching straight to Janice Collins as it was her annoying voice that insulted Jayden.

"Listen here, Janice don't ever insult my best friend! Don't ever talk about him unless you know him, which of course you don't know him! So I suggest you keep your plastic surgery mouth closed or else you'd want a matching one like Bridgette" I spat. I left her speechless which is where I was aiming for.

I walked into the locker room, grabbed my stuffs and straight into the parking lot. The more I quickened my pace to get out of here, the better. I spotted my Dad as he was sitting in his truck, playing with his phone. I opened the door and got in as he started the engine.

"How was practice?" Dad asked, an attempt to make conversation I suppose.

"Fine Daddy" Ever since the incident at Luke's, I would only reply one or two words.

Although from my little outburst at Janice, that was the first.

The whole ride home was completely silent, aside from the radio playing softly in the background. We finally reached home and from the amount of cars parked, so was everybody else. I made my way up the driveway into the house and saw everyone lounging around the living room. Well there goes my spot on the couch..

"Abby cakes! I missed you so much!" Uncle Jimmy chimed.

I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. Just this morning he was afraid of dropping me off to school when everyone was debating which one of the guys should because I refused to ride with Jayden. And now he was happy to see me? Hm something isn't right here. I chose to stay silent as I continued to stare blankly at him. I could see he was becoming a little nervous from the constant tapping he was making with his right foot.

"U-uh Abby, why don't you sit here next to me! I have something to show you" he patted the empty seat next to him.

I was debating if I should or not. What is there to decide? I could either stay here and see what Uncle Jim has in store for me or I could march up to my room and mope around like a lazy walrus. I sighed, dropped my bag on the floor and walked over to him and sat in the empty seat. A huge grin plastered on his face as I sat down next to him. He then got closer and closer to my face till my back ached from the uncomfortable arm rest.

"Aunt Leanna?" I asked.

"Yes baby" She answered.

"Is Uncle Jimmy on new medications or something?"

"How'd you know?!" he asked excitedly.

"Huh?"

"Anyway Abby, I have something to show you" he said, going through a folder.

"Which is?"

He handed me a sheet of paper. I looked at him even more confused as to what's going to happen next. Just from looking into his eyes, he urged me to look over it. So I did. At first I thought it would be some note from the school, but turns out it's a music sheet. With lyrics and a title to it that says,

'Begging On Your Knees'

I read over the lyrics and surely enough, it sums up the once relationship I had with Luke. I looked over at all the guys and easily my facial expression read "Really guys, really?".

"C'mon Abs, don't you miss singing?" Uncle Brian asked.

I scratched the back of my neck, being unsure. I really did miss singing, especially when it was my escape from everything. It really did come in handy when I used to babysit before. They would always try to fight sleep, but when I sang the kids would instantly knock out.

"Plus, we think it would be a great idea to use this song for your big project performance" Daddy suggested.

"What are you talking about? What project performance?" I asked.

"For Chorus/Music class, you've got that project where you either sing or play an instrument for a performance you perform in front of all the teachers, students and the parents. It counts as a big grade Abby" he explained.

"Okay, how do you know about this and I didn't?" I questioned, clearly lost in this.

"Because since you missed a couple days of school, your principal called and told us about your unfinished work and upcoming ones"

I guess this is what I get for missing school, confusion just written all over my face. I looked down, music sheet still in my hands. I looked over it one more time and noticed that it wasn't just a one women kind of thing. I needed a band.

"And who's going to play this song while I sing it?"

"Me"

I turned around, jumping at the unknown voice behind me, but only to be met with green orbs. Only this time, these didn't belong to the guy I used to know. These were dead green orbs that are currently piercing into my own.

"Can we talk?" Jayden asked. His face was stone cold hard, holding no emotion whatsoever. I only nodded, seeming my voice couldn't find its way out of my mouth.

This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't come up with a better tittle for this chapter! Ha ha so forgive me that it's lame. Also this chapter is a bit lame, but it's a little intro into what the guys have in plan for Abby and her music project. A little argument will be coming up in the next chapter :) Btw, I think I'll be using the cast of Victorious songs in this story so stay tuned!

Thank you for all the comments! I think i'll start mentioning whoever commented and put it down on the next chapter. Plus, more comments equals faster updates.

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy