Status: Updates are a couple times a week.(: I write chapters faster when I get comments and subscriptions!

Caught Up In You

Unfamiliar Encounters

December 7th, 2011
Wednesday Afternoon
Location: The Store
4:35 PM


“Rose, slow down!” I yelled, chasing her around Wal-Mart, trying not to run into people. When she finally stopped at the water fountain, I slowed down and got a drink before continuing to search for the perfect gift.

“So you have no idea what to get him?” Rose asked me. I shook my head.

“I know, I should, but I am completely blanking,” I responded. I looked through the toy sections and noticed a cute pokemon plushy. I picked it up and decided I was going to get it for Pacey.

“You can’t just get him that,” she said, laughing.

“But he loves pokemon!” I squirmed.

Rose laughed. “Your boyfriend is such a nerd,” she teased. I sighed, it was true. Suddenly, an idea popped up.

“What?” Rose questioned.

“Well, he’s turning seventeen, so why don’t I get him seventeen things that describe who he is and what he likes?” I mentioned, liking the idea.

Rose nodded. “Only sixteen more things to go,” she replied. I groaned.

“Well, he loves homemade dinners, so I could cook him something. That could count as one present, right?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s a good one!” Rose responded. I rushed to the food aisle and picked out sauce and noodles for spaghetti and meatballs.

I spilled all the contents into the cart that Rose was holding onto. “Fifteen more,” I counted.

“Um, his favorite sport is swimming,” I began to say before Rose interrupted me.

“You could get yourself a cute bathing suit for Pacey to see!” She exclaimed.

“This is his birthday present,” I laughed.

“Yeah, but I’m sure he’d rather see you in a swimming suit than him. And besides, you guys have the same birthday. It’ll be like giving yourself a present!” She exclaimed.

“How about I get him some swimming trunks? I already have enough bikinis to fill his closet,” I said.

Rose groaned but followed me to the men’s’ swimming department. After we picked out a pair of swimming shorts, I decided to buy him his favorite movie, Radio. Then I bought him a Payday bar, his favorite candy, and popcorn. I decided to buy him a picture frame so I could put a picture of us in it. I was positive he would love it.

~~*~~

“Ugh, finally done!” Rose said as we piled everything into her car and then started driving away from the store.

“Thanks for helping me. I never would’ve been able to find out what to get Pacey without your help!”

Rose and I had been shopping at the store for hours, looking for the perfect seventeen gifts to get him. It had been an adventurous but exhausting day.

“Where are we going?” I asked her when I realized we weren’t heading in the direction of the school.

“I’m taking you out for an early birthday present,” she said.

“Where are we going?” I asked suspiciously, not really trusting her.

“You’ll see,” Rose replied.

Twenty minutes later, we were parked at an ice skating rink. “You think you’re so funny, don’t you?” I scoffed. Rose knew I wasn’t very coordinated at all.

“You’ll be fine. There’s a railing. And you’ve gone skating a couple of times before. You’ll get the hang of it,” she shrugged.

We paid for ice skates and our admission and walked into the rink. We took our shoes off, put our skates on and headed onto the ice. The moment I walked out there, I grabbed for the bar. “Rose, I’m going to die,” I over exaggerated.

She shrugged. “Come on, take my hand. I’ve been dying to be able to talk to you anyway,” she said.

“About?” I questioned.

“You and Pacey! How have you two been? What have you done with him?” She asked, waiting for my reply.

“We’ve been good. I haven’t done more than kiss him. We’re going to take this slow,” I said.

“But you guys have been dating since Thanksgiving! That’s like, thirteen days! That’s almost two weeks and you haven’t done more than kiss him?” Rose asked, practically having a heart attack.

“Pacey told me he doesn’t care if I need some time before anything major happens. He genuinely cares about me Rose. It’s a good feeling,” I said.

“But you are thinking about having…you know…sex with him, right?” She asked, butting her face in my business.

“If you weren’t my best friend, I would shove you onto the ice,” I laughed.

“You would fall down right with me,” she said. But she was right.

“To answer your question, of course I’m thinking about it. That doesn’t mean I’m just going to do it though. I want to wait a while. I don’t want to rush our relationship,” I said.

Rose nodded, understanding my answer and skated off, leaving me in the dust.

I frowned and continued to trip over my skates.

~~*~~

December 10th, 2011
Saturday Afternoon
Location: Dorm
3:05 PM


“Happy birthday Drew,” Pacey exclaimed as he closed the door to our dorm and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Happy birthday to you too,” I said. It was such a coincidence we had been born on the same day. Of course, he was exactly a year older than me, but it was still strange. Even though we had been dating for over two weeks, I was still settling in with our new status. It was strange being in a relationship after what happened between Austin and me. I swore I would never date anyone again. He had hurt me so terribly.

I quickly pecked Pacey on the lips and walked back into the kitchen to cook dinner. “That’s all I get?” He chuckled.

“For now, yes,” I said, getting out the pan to put the meat on.

“Is that for us?” He asked.

“Yes. I also asked Logan and Tristan if they could stay somewhere until about nine. I mean, not like we’re going to do anything. I just thought it would be nice if we could have a romantic dinner together with no one else to bother us,” I stated.

Pacey nodded. “I got you something,” he said, sitting on the island chair.

“Can I open it?” I asked eagerly. I had never been very patient with presents.

“After dinner,” he said. I frowned.

“Fine. I got you something too. Or, in that matter, a lot of things,” I giggled.

~~*~~

I watched as the two candles on the table flicked over and over, never giving up. It was like us. No matter how much we put up with, we were still together, unless, of course, something was to blow us out.

I put that thought behind me and took our plates to the sink. “Thanks for dinner Drew. You’re an amazing chef,” he complimented.

“You’re welcome. I thought it would be nice to be alone with just you instead of everyone else here,” I said. Pacey nodded. “So, can I open my gift now?” I begged. Pacey rolled his eyes and walked to his room to get my present. He came back a couple of minutes later smiling.

He was holding a small box covered in terribly wrapped paper. I laughed. “Don’t make fun of my wrapping skills!” He whined. I took the gift from his hands and began to lightly pick at the paper.

“At this rate, you won’t even open your gift until Halloween!”

I pulled the paper off and threw it on the ground. In my hands was a small black box. Inhaling deeply, I opened it. Inside was a gorgeous heart necklace entwined with beautiful white gold.

“Oh my gosh,” I was absolutely breathless. I watched as Pacey stood in front of me, a gorgeous smile spreading across his face.

“You like it?” He asked.

“I…I love it. How much did you spend?” I asked.

“Does it matter?” He said, taking the necklace out of the box and putting it around my neck. I lifted my hair above my shoulders with my hands so he could put it on.

“Yes actually,” I replied.

“Well that’s for me to know,” he said, clipping the necklace on. He started to kiss my neck, but I shivered.

“No, you have to open my presents to you first, okay?” I stated assertively. Pacey groaned.

“Fine,” he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Come in my room!” I said, rushing in so he could find the gifts.

I closed the door when Pacey walked in. I pulled each gift out of my closet and set them on my bed. “How many things did you buy?” He asked, shocked.

“Seventeen,” I shrugged. Pacey raised his eyebrows.

“How much did you spend?” He asked.

“Not much actually. Now open them!”

He unwrapped each gift and chuckled as he realized what they were.

“So, you got me all of my favorite things?” He assumed.

“Yeah, I actually listen to you,” I smiled.

“I listen to you!” He cried, pretending to be offended.

“I know. Now help me put all of your presents in your room,” I said. Pacey stood up from my bed and grabbed a bunch of items before heading into his room. I shortly followed after getting the rest of his gifts.

After shoving everything in the far empty corner, I laid on Pacey’s bed, curled up like a ball. “I think this is the best birthday I’ve had in a while,” I said as Pacey got on his bed and crawled up to me.

“I’ve got to agree. You’re pretty amazing Drew,” he whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around me.

We stayed silent for a while, just listening to the rhythm of each others’ breathing. I took Pacey’s hand in mine. “Thank you,” I said, smiling.

“For what?” he said, beginning to kiss my neck again.

“The necklace, being here with me,” I listed. Pacey grinned as he turned me around so that he was on top of me, holding himself up with his hands.

I waited for his lips to reach mine, slowly anticipating each of his movements. He lowered himself to me so that our chests were touching. I could feel our hearts beating as one, our chests pulling in and pushing out at the same time. I watched as his eyes glanced towards me, the beautiful green I saw the first time I met him.

I couldn’t handle it anymore. He was obviously teasing me, so I lifted my body up with my elbows and kissed him, biting his bottom lip. I stopped for a moment and switched positions with him, so that I was on top. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his pulse continue to beat faster and faster. I felt as Pacey hesitantly guided his hands on my waist, pressing his fingers in. I bit his lip slowly, but forceful so that a moan escaped from his lips.

I could smell his cologne, soft and sweet, but like him. I could feel the intensity. We had never actually been together like this. We had never witnessed each other like this. Yet it was amazing. I could taste his sweat. We were both so nervous. I didn’t know why, but he just made me so weak. Everything about him made me feel so defeated and pathetic. When we were together though, we were twice as stronger, and I was okay with that.

I could feel as he squeezed my waist with his hands, making me squirm and laugh. He was trying to get me back. I sensed his hands go under my shirt to the small of my back. Pacey rubbed his fingers over and over, nearing closer towards my neck. His hands stroked over my bra straps and I shivered. He trailed his lips down to my chin and under my neck.

I grasped his back for support and wrapped my legs around him. Pacey continued to suck on my neck, making me explode in both pain and pleasure. Finally a moan escaped through my mouth, and I heard Pacey laugh. He stopped and kissed me subtly on the forehead before getting out from under me. He pulled me into him, his arm tightly wrapped around me.

I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

“Happy birthday Drew,” he whispered.

“Happy birthday Pacey,” I replied.

And with that, I fell asleep in his arms, listening to his breathing, knowing he was watching over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh.(:
Sorry if this chapter is terrible.
I kind of SUCK at writing intimate kissing scenes. -_______-
But thank you for all of you who have commented, recommended, and subscribed.
All of you are amazing!
I love you!
[You know the drill, the more comments/subscriptions/recommendations, the faster I update.]
By the way, what do YOU want to happen in this story? If I like what you have to say, I'll put it in my story.(: Thank you.
MWAH!