Status: Completed

I Can't Stop.

End

"Is that how you feel, Jamie?"

I gasped. Trent glared to the voice behind me - Scott. I turned around, looking up at the boy with blue hair.

"Well?" he seethed, I stepped back. I've never seen Scott be this hostile. But I mean he has a reason to...

"Don't talk to him like that!" Trent was at my side now, his arm out in front of me, blocking me from Scott. I looked at Trent, his eyes dead set on Scott. Scott looked down to him, and then to me. I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"Well, whatever Jamie." Scott said. "You're just a whore anyway."

I looked down, rubbing my arms with my hands. It's true, I mean, I gave myself to Trent, then Scott.

"He's not a whore you douche." Trent hissed, his hands clenching onto a fist. "You fucking used him."

"Like you did?" Trent let his guard down, but put it right back up.

"Yeah, I used him. But the difference between me and you is that I love Jamie."

"Love?" Scott laughed. "You call what you have love?"

Trent didn't say anything. I looked up to Trent, placing my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it. He gazed down on me. We didn't smile, we didn't say a word. We understood what we had was complicated, but we do love each other. With confidence, Trent looked back to Scott.

"Yeah," he said. I relaxed. Scott scoffed.

I was afraid Scott was going to start something, but he just turned around and walked away. I saw Trent lunge toward him, but I stopped him.

"He called you a whore!" he shouted angrily. I shrugged.

"It's true anyway." I told him. It hurt to say it.

Trent shook his head. He cupped his hands on my face, leaning his forehead on mine. He looked straight at me.

"You're not a whore Jamie," he said softly. I sniffled. Trent's thumbs wiped away the tears I didn't know I had. "You were used by people you thought you could trust." he closed his eyes tightly together, thinking. Trent did this every time he said something that hurt himself. "I'm sorry." he whispered. I closed the gap between us by tip-toeing, placing a soft kiss to his lips. Oh how I missed them.

He kissed back. I pulled away, Trent smiling.

Trent pulled me into a tight hug. "I really missed you." he said, almost as if I wasn't supposed to hear him. I wrapped my arms around him, nodding.

"I missed you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

lame.
The last line wasn't originally "I missed you too", but it was better than the original.
One story done, now I gotta work on Written in Blood and another story that I previously wrote that I deleted but now my friend wants me to finish it so yeah.

Thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented :D
Ta ta for now!
♥Matt