Funny Games

Dear ol' Pa

Frank slowly put his clothes back on and felt so embarrass that he had to strip in front of his parent's, yet he looked over at Gerard who looked as if he was drooling from the sight of seeing Frank naked. Mikey chuckled at his brother facial expression, Gerard looked as if he was going to jump off from the couch and fuck Frank right then and there."Well Frank, thank you for that lovely show." Gerard said winking at Frank who had just finished putting his shirt over his head and sitting on the couch next to his sobbing mother, who again held Frank, digging her long red nail's in to Frank's arm. Frank looked over at his father who was staring dagger's at Gerard, thinking that Gerard was a monster and wanted to tear his face off and use the rifle to shoot him and Mikey and run. But one problem with that, first his leg is broken and two he had a innocent wife and child to think about.

Gerard cleared his throat so everyone can look at him, "Okay so now were going to play 'Three Question' a game I made up and I think this game will bring you all closer together so when you die, you know alot more about each other than you do now." Gerard smirking and leaning back in the couch.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Mr. Iero said in a low growl.

"Oh c'mon you have a lonely house wife and secretive, rebellious son and a business man, working with attractive women, they're is bound to be juicy details in your life, if you catch my drift." Gerard nudging Mikey and smiling. Frank looked over at his father and scowl, Frank knew to well of his families secrets that will hurt, break there family apart and that is something Frank wanted to split them apart, no, to split himself apart from them then he already has.

"Fine, let's play." Frank spoke up, which made Frank's dad frown at Frank."Ask me a question."

"Oh Frank it's not that simple." Gerard said, standing up and walking over to Frank. Frank looked up at Gerard with intense eyes, that even made Gerard shiver. Gerard grabbed a fistful of Frank's hair and forced him up to his feet. Frank yelped as he tried to shove Gerard away, but Frank is very petite compared to Gerard.

"Frank!" Mrs. Iero screamed as she watched her son get dragged away to a wooded chair in the middle of the room and Gerard dropping him in the chair. Frank sat there as he didn't know what was going on. Soon

"Mikey look for some tape." Gerard ordered and Mikey nodded. Frank sat there as he didn't know what was going on. Soon Mikey walked back in with grey duct tape in his hand. He knelt down next to Frank and Frank panic level kicked in.

"What a-are y-you doing!?!" Frank yelped as Mikey forced Frank's arm's on the arm rest and taped both his wrist on each side of the arm rest, Frank panicked as he heard his father's curses and is mother's pleading sobs. Gerard walked out the room and came back with a knife in his hand, Frank heart started beating faster as each step Gerard took made Frank heart want to fall out his chest.

"So these are the rules, you see this knife? Each question I ask one of you, you have to be be honest, but if I think your lying, each false response Frank will get two slices on his wrist and I don't think any of you would want that for dear ol' Frankie." Gerard said with a chuckle.

"But I-" Frank was cut off.

"Question goes to you." Gerard said pointing to the sobbing mother. "Have you ever gotten so lonely that you didn't turn to your husband to satisfy your needs?" Gerard asked. Frank's mother looked at Gerard with a shocked expression his question not settling in for awhile.

"W-what?" she said in a shaky voice.

"Have you ever cheated on your husband?" Gerard said in a softer tone and Mrs. Iero gasped.

"I-I c-can never do that I love my family." She said. Gerard rolled his eyes, obviously Mrs. Iero was a horrible liar.

"You sure about that?' Gerard said walking next to Frank and as fast as you can say 'uncle' all you can hear is Frank's pained yelps as Gerard glide the razor over Frank's soft skin, the feeling of the blade, something Frank knew to well about in his troubled past, the pain wasn't as bad, but it still hurt as hell. Blood leaked down Frank's arm as Gerard was opening up so old wounds.

"Please, d-don't hurt h-him!" She screamed and made Gerard stab deeper in to his arm and Frank yelped as the burning sensation was rising.

"It's your fault, all you have to do is tell the truth and trust me lady I can read people like an open book, I'm that good." Gerard smirked as he was getting a bit turned on at Frank's yelps, the yelps that sounded like a hymn in Gerard's ear's. Mrs. Iero looked at Gerard, then back at her husband that had his eye's shut, not wanting to see his son getting cut up, then she looked at Frank who had tear's running down his flushed, pale face. She busted in to sobs again.

"Stop!" she screamed and Gerard stopped at the midst of his second slash on Frank's small wrist. She sobbed as she felt her heart breaking at the fact that she would hurt herself and kill her husband. " Yes I have, many times." She said, looking at the ground fearing to look at her husband who was staring at her with a blank look.

"What a surprise." Mr. Iero said threw clench teeth."Linda, next time you planned on cheating on me, make sure not to leave the phone on when your having sex with are mailman Jay." He said and Linda froze.

"Y-you k-knew?" Linda said with a gasp.

"No shit." Frank in a hushed, pained tone. His fist bawled up at the feeling of the cut's stinging like hell.

"I'm s-so sorry, I feel horrible that last time I had an affair was a year ago, I stopped, okay? Honey I love you and Frank so much. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Yes honey, you were never one to think!" Mr. Iero screamed and Mrs. Iero couldn't hold back her cries. Gerard and Mikey felt as if they were watching a soap opera, loving very minute of the drama.

"Well next question, for Frank senior, what's your guilty pleasure?" Gerard ask. Frank arched his eyebrow, why was Gerard giving his father an easy question? His father didn't deserve any pity what so ever.

"Drinking. Binge drinking, I drink till I can't walk, till I can't breath, I drink till I pass out, is that a good enough answer?" Frank senior said. Gerard shrugged and then Gerard turned to Frank. this is the question he's been waiting for. He knelt down next to Frank.

"Frankie, third question is for you how old did you lose your virginity and bonus question too whom did you lose it too?" Gerard said. Frank eye's widen and he felt his heart race, he looked at his father who looked back at Frank. Frank looked at him with his broken hazel eye's, eye's that read, 'You know, you know. Why did you do this to me? Look what I have become?' Frank hated his father not because he just did, but because his father made Frank hate him, for a long time. "Well, were waiting?" Gerard said in a cooing voice, waving the knife in front of Frank's face.

"Thirteen, I lost it at thirteen." Frank said looking straight in to his father's dark brown eye's.

"Frank please." Mr. Iero said in a worried tone. Frank felt anger built up, his face going red from sudden rage. Mrs. Iero looking confused as fuck.

"What's going on? Frank why are you looking at your father this way?" Linda asked.

"Ask dad!" Frank screamed.

"Frank, please!Shut your mouth!" Mr. Iero screamed back.

"How can you do that to me!Your own son!" Frank screamed as more tear's poured down his face.

"Frank I'm sorry I wish I can take it all back!" Mr. Iero cried.

"What is going on!?!" Mrs. Iero said in utter confusion. Everyone fell silent as Gerard looked at Frank in the eye.

"Who did you lose you virginity too?" Gerard asked. Frank looked at his father with the utmost rage not even a bull would have, Frank looked more vicious than Gerard and Mikey. Mrs. Iero looked at Frank and her husband and son caught on, her she gasp and looked at her husband outraged and horrified.

"Tell me it....isn't you?" she said in horror, tear's running down her sweaty face, eye makeup smudged all over the place. Mr. Iero looked at Linda with tear's running down his square jaw, feeling so much pain and regret in his heart, memories that he tried to forget all these year's eating him alive. Frank watched his father sob and he wanted him too. He wanted him to hate himself as much as Frank hated him.

"At thirteen I lost my virginity to a dirt bag and his name is... Dad."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know
I haven't
updated in
ever, but since
I'm going
to France
for three
week's I
think I
owe my
reader's a
little something
while I'm
gone so
I hope
you liked
it, comment
please and
when i
get back
i will
update more
often.xoxoxxox
SFTR!