Status: Updating slowly

Let The Games Begin!

Dreaming

The next two months were spent with Lerom training, well by that I mean waking up at the crack of dawn to train, going to work, and coming back to continue to train until the sky is completely colorless and we are forced to stop. I wonder if anyone has begun to suspect what we are doing, and if anyone has done the same. We mainly do the same workout every day,but it works us to extreme. We have even been practicing fighting techniques with each other. I find myself hoping I get to compete, to show the Capitol exactly what we are made of, and I feel even sorrier for those who would have to go up against Lerom if he were to be chosen.

------------------------------------
(a month later)

***Somewhere in dreamland***

I am in the arena, scavenging through the cornucopia. I realize it is eerily quiet and turn around. Looking down I almost faint. What I see below me are dead bodies, only, I wish I didn't know their names. How I WISH it was strangers below me, but no. I know each and every name and face more than well. I know them, because they are my friends and family from District 1. They are all there, my mom, sister, brothers, Lerom, Starlit, and Rachele. All those I care about piled below me covered in blood. Horrified, I look down to see multiple blood covered knives in my hand. I scream, but no sound comes out.

-------------------------------------

What a terrible dream...I know even though I am only partly conscience I can tell from the feeling in my stomach that it is the dreaded day. The day that could lead to a version of my dream. The day I have been training for, for the past three months. It is reaping day. And because of us being District 1, our reaping is the first because of the staggering throughout the day. When I discover the time, I realize that I only have an hour to get ready and be in the square. Because I am 15, my name is entered four times. Whereas my younger brother, Jamen(Ja-mean), will be entered once, my older brother will be entered five times, and my little sister isn't old enough for the reaping yet.
I take a bath and dress in my nice outfit I wear on occasion, my dress that matches my eyes exactly. After that all I had left to do was wait for the rest of my family...

Then wait for the names.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chap will be the reaping!!! ;) <3
Comments are wanted...PLZ?!?!?!
I need to know SOMEONE other than Dea x is reading!!!!!