Status: New story!

Dear God

Chapter Three

Gena's POV

I drove back to Veneance Manor to try and settle things down. Michelle was a mess right now and needed me. I got out and walked through the doors. "Chelle I'm back!" Michelle came down the hall from the kitchen looking like she just cried and spilled something on her.

I went up to her, she smelled like JD and something else. She had eyeliner and mascera running down her face. "Awe Chelle come here sweetie." She came over and I took her hand in mine. I pulled her down the hall to the bathroom on this floor.

We walked in and I put her up on the sink. I grabbed a wash clothe and wetted it in the sink. I took her chin delicately and started to gentley wipe away the dried tears and smeared make up. Looked like a lost puppy with her big eyes.

After I was done I picked her up so her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms were around my neck. I carried her up the stairs and into my room. I laid her on the bed and got out a long tee shirt for her. "Chelle change into this while I get you a glass of water." She took the shirt and I walked to my bathroom and filled my glass I usually have.

I took it into Chelle, where she was in a ball on my bed. I pulled the covers over her and got into the bed with her. She hugged me, "Gee, why? Why did it happen to me?" I hugged her and ran a hand through her hair. "I don't know babe. Val was most of the reason. She only wanted the best for you, but Brian wanted love. I'm sorry to say it wasn't you, it wasn't his fault, he's gay. Sweets, you're beautiful, sweet, kind, and the most amazing girl anyone could ask for, but that's the thing. He loves guys, he needed to be happy. Now I promise you will find the perfect person, but he's not it."

She cried some silent tears and hugged me tighter. "You're too sweet. I guess I should be mad at Val." I nodded, "I just don't get why she hates gays so much." Michelle looked up at me. "Well when we were younger our dad left our mom. He left her for another man. She took it out on us always saying how gays were wrong and they should burn in hell. She always non stop on and on about how god hated gays and they should all die. I didn't blame dad, I mean have you met my mom? She's the devil's mistress."

I hugged her tighter and kissed her head. "Well I'm okay with everything, but are you?" She sniffled, "I mean I don't blame Brian or Zacky. I'm happy they're happy, but I wish I wouldn't have been dragged into a fake love." She started playing with the hem of my shirt. "Well I wish it wouldn't have either, but your sister is sick in the head. We all know it. But I think it's great that Matt figured it out, now he can be happy."

She frowned, "What do you mean?" I giggled, "He loves Johnny." She gasped, "Get out." I rubbed her back, "Serious. I think they're cute together." She burst out laughing. "The Beast and the Gnome. What a nice fairytale!" I giggled and pulled her closer to me. "Let's get a good night sleep Chelle. Night. Love ya." She hugged my waist, "Night, love you too."

I frowned. I actually think I understand now. I always try and protect her, care for her, look out for her. Because I'm in love with Michelle DiBenedetto. And I fell asleep with that thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
a7x (c) themselves
the girls (c) themselves