Status: Active. Updated about once a week

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 18

With a startled scream, Savannah scrambled from the covers and leapt out of the bed, her heart beating erratically. With her entire body trembling, she whirled around and let out an ear piercing shriek at the sight of Zacky in the bed. Her scream woke him and he blinked at her, before his eyes widened. She screamed again.
“What the hell are you doing here?!” Savannah screamed at him. Startled, Zacky tried to leap out of bed, got his feet tangled in the bed covers and landed in a heap at the side of the bed. Savannah continued to scream at him. Her mind was a confusing whirl of emotions as the last thing she could remember was being in the hotel bar.
“Fuck, stop screaming woman,” Zacky moaned from the floor. “Oh my head!” He sat up and made a grab for the covers as the same time as Savannah and they had a tug of war for the sheets.
“Why the hell are you naked?!” Savannah yelled, as she gave an almighty yank on the sheets. Zacky let go of his end of the sheet and Savannah ended up sprawled on the floor. She quickly wrapped the sheet her and jumped back to her feet, only to be shocked to silence at the sight of a naked Zacky standing beside the bed. Her eyes widened in shock and despite her anger she couldn’t help but shift her eyes down and note that Zacky was quite a bit bigger than what she remembered. She quickly shook her head, as if to clear her thoughts.
“Put something on!,” Savannah screamed. He winced at the shrill tone of her voice.
“Fucking relax woman,” he moaned as he grabbed the pillow and covered himself. “What the fucking hell happened last night? I can’t remember anything,” he moaned.
“Well that makes fucking two of us!” Savannah yelled at him.
“Stop yelling at me,” Zacky snapped at her. “My head is killing me and you’re making it worse.” Something in the way Savannah glared at him make him gulp and take a step backwards. His feet caught on something and he stumbled back, dropping the pillow. Savannah slapped a hand over her eyes as he once again gave her a full frontal view.
“Put some fucking clothes on!” Savannah shrieked.
“I don’t even know where they are!” Zacky shrieked back at her. Savannah turned to look around the room and her eyes widened when she spotted the trail of shed clothes which led from the door of the hotel room to the bed.
“Oh my lord,” she muttered.
“Um, did we, um……,” Zacky broke off, looking quite flustered.
“Yes, I think we fucking did,” Savannah snapped in reply. “Why the hell would you cheat on your girlfriend?”
“I don’t even remember leaving the bar!,” Zacky cried. “I just woke up to you screaming in my ear.”

A loud knocking was heard from the door, and Matt’s voice called out.
“What the hell’s going on in there, Vannah?” he yelled, his concern for her evident in his voice.
“Vannah, open the door!,” Brian’s voice yelled out.
“Oh fucking great,” Savannah bit out, before she tightened her grip on the sheet and strode angrily to the door. She pulled open the door, and had to step back quickly as Brian and Matt pushed back into the room.
“Are you OK? We heard yelling, and… HOLY FUCK!,” Brian exclaimed. Savannah turned to see both Matt and Brian standing there staring at Zacky who was blushing profusely and holding the pillow to his groin. Brian’s jaw seemed to unhinge and was sitting on the floor, whilst Matt rubbed his eyes and then looked again, as if his eyes had deceived him.
“Would someone like to explain, slowly, what the fuck is going on?” Matt asked.
“Well, I woke up….”
“She just started screaming…”
“One at a time,” Brian exclaimed, as he looked at both Savannah and Zacky who were both gesturing wildly with their hands.
“I woke up and Zacky was in bed with me,” Savannah exclaimed.
“Zacky, what the hell happened?” Matt asked him.
“I don’t know,” Zacky cried, his green eyes wide. “The last thing I remember I was in the bar, then I wake up to Vannah screaming in my ear.”

The door to the hotel room opened again, and Trisha stepped through. She took one look at Savannah’s wide eyed state and dragged her off to the bathroom.

***************

“What happened?” Trisha asked her. She flipped the toilet seat down and slowly pushed Savannah down onto it. Savannah was shaking, and her fingers were gripping the sheet so hard her knuckles were turning white.
“I don’t know,” Savannah admitted. “I just woke up and found him in bed with me.” Trisha’s eyes were wide as she looked down at Savannah.
“Did you sleep with him?,” she asked Savannah, shock evident in her voice. Savannah nodded.
“I think so. I feel a bit sore and my muscles feel like I got twisted into a pretzel shape.”
“He twisted you like a pretzel?,” Trisha asked in shock.
“Well I don’t know if he did it literally,” Savannah replied with a roll of her eyes, “But I feel like I’ve been run through with a lance.”
“Well, I guess he’s not built like a pencil then,” Trisha smirked.
“It’s not funny!” Savannah snapped. “I slept with a guy who’s got a girlfriend.”
“Oh please, no one likes that bitch,” Trisha replied with a wave of her hand.
“That’s not the point,” Savannah exclaimed as she leaned back against the cistern of the toilet. “I shouldn’t have done it.”
“What’s done is done,” Trisha replied, kneeling down in front of Savannah. “You were both drunk out of your minds, and there’s still amazing chemistry between you two whether you want to admit it or not.”
“I can’t forgive him for what he did,” Savannah admitted. “He left me when I needed him the most, and I can’t just forget that.” Trisha nodded in understanding before she spoke again.
“But what if you father had something to do with it?”
“I know that Jimmy said something along those lines, but it doesn’t make sense,” Savannah replied. She had gone over it again and again in her mind, and she couldn’t understand that her father simply telling Zacky that she wanted to break her relationship off with him would have gotten to him. Her father had always been openly hostile to Zacky, and she didn’t believe that her father could have had so much of an influence over him, despite his age.
“Jimmy also thinks that your father said something else, maybe threatened him with something,” Trisha said to her.
“What could he have to hold over an 18 year old boy?” Savannah replied.
“Maybe it wasn’t aimed at Zacky,” Trisha stated. Savannah’s eyes widened. She hadn’t thought of that, but what could her father have possibly said that could make Zacky run.

**********************

“What the hell were you thinking?,” Brian asked Zacky as he tossed the green eyed man his jeans. Matt was looking up at the ceiling.
“Why are your underpants on the ceiling fan?”

Both Zacky and Brian looked up to see Zacky’s Batman underpants slowly whirling around the ceiling fan.
“Batman?” Brian smirked at him. Zacky blushed and stood on the bed to retrieve his underpants. The move put him close to Matt.
“If you drop that pillow and wave that thing in my face I will kill you,” Matt groaned.
Zacky succeeded in grabbing his underpants and jumped off the bed. Throwing the pillow onto the bed, he quickly pulled on his underpants and then his jeans. He hunted around the room and eventually found his t-shirt behind the television.
“Did you two just walk in here and explode your clothes off or something?” Matt asked with a shake of his head. Zacky blushed again.

The door to the hotel room opened again and all three of them turned toward the door as Erica walked in.
“What the hell’s going on? Why are you all in here?” Her eyes strayed to Zacky who was pulling his t-shirt on. Her eyes widened.
“Where’s Vannah?!”
“Bathroom with Trisha,” Brian responded. As she moved past him, his eyes strayed to her neck.
“Damn woman, that hickey’s bigger than my head!” Blushing profusely, Erica scampered past the guys and slipped into the bathroom.
“Who the hell did she get with last night?” Matt asked them. Both of them shook their heads, and then Brian fuzzily recalled that Erica had disappeared off to the bathroom with Jason as he had helped her to walk there.
“Holy shit, I think she got with JB.”

Matt clapped his hand on Zacky’s shoulder and started to propel him toward the door.
“Dammit, why is everyone doing this to me?” Zacky bitched as Matt started to remove him from the room. Brian raised an eyebrow at him before he turned and walked toward the bathroom. He rapped on the door then called out to Trisha that he and Matt were taking Zacky back to Matt’s room.
“Because you’re the last person Savannah wants to see when she comes back out here,” Brian replied as he turned and followed Matt and Zacky out of Savannah’s room. “You’re lucky she didn’t castrate you,” he stated and smirked as Zacky went as pale as a sheet.
♠ ♠ ♠
A huge thank you to the following lovelies for your comments:

trishahhh
mistery gurl
fiction;
mosher123
Syn Gates
amodernmyth88
becca65
xxGee

Well, folks it was Zacky but the snake bites kinda gave that away :-p I've got a mental image of Zacky just standing there holding nothing but a pillow - it's a nice mental image to have on a Sunday evening whilst I ponder what to cook for dinner.

Had an interesting weekend - football game on Friday night with work with copious amounts of Jack Daniels but I didn't feel drunk considering I drank about half a bottle's worth. Our Receptionist was plastered - I'm not envying the hangover she surely had the next day lol

Had no hangover Saturday which was a bonus. Went to a bar after the game to see a friend's band play and I got hit on by the drummer of one of the other bands, who's like 15 years younger than me lol. I must have worn my cougar pants :p