Status: Active. Updated about once a week

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 19

After Zacky had been removed from the room, Savannah, Trisha and Erica moved back into the bedroom. Savannah tried not to look at the rumpled sheets as she sat down on Erica’s un-made bed. It took a moment to register, then she glanced in surprise at the bed, and then over toward Erica who blushed like a tomato. She raised an eyebrow, and Erica blushed further.
“And just where did you spend the night, missy?” Trisha asked Erica with a smirk.
Erica mumbled a response which wasn’t audible to the other two girls.
“Um, what was that, dear?” Trisha asked her.
“Jason,” Erica mumbled. Savannah and Trisha looked at each other in shock, and then back over toward Erica.
“Jason, as in JB?” Savannah asked, her mouth open in shock. Erica nodded. Trisha smirked. They were interrupted by a knock on the hotel room door.
“Its like Grand Central Station in here,” Savannah said with a laugh as she walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Jayde, Shannen and Katie.
“So what’s this I hear about you and Zacky?” Jayde asked. Savannah groaned.
“Damn, those boys gossip worse than old women,” Erica sniggered.
“Hey, we heard about you and JB too. Good news travels fast around here.”

Shannen’s phone rang and she eyed it suspiciously.
“What’s up?” Erica asked her. Shannen rolled her eyes.
“Some asshole got a wrong number before, and now he’s ringing up and heavy breathing and telling me what he wants to do with me.”
“Answer it,” Jayde pressed. “We’ll deal with him.” Shannen sighed, then answered the call and shifted it onto speaker phone.
“If you can guess what’s in my hand you can have it all,” the nasally voice rasped over the phone.”
“If it fits in one hand, you can fucking well keep it,” Erica laughed in the background, and the girls all laughed when the call suddenly disconnected.
“What does Matty boy have to say about this?” Trisha asked.
“He doesn’t know,” Shannen responded. “I really like him, and he seemed to like me, but nothing’s happened yet.”
“I say he won’t last more than a day,” Savannah smirked. “I saw the way he was eye raping you.”
“So what are we going to do about this boy situation?” Trisha asked. Savannah sighed, and looked at her feet. She wasn’t sure she could face Zacky after what had happened, even though neither of them could remember anything. Just seeing him naked again had seemed to unleash some primal desire in her, and she was struggling to shake off the feeling. Trisha’s words to her in the bathroom came back, and she wondered if Jimmy had been right and her father had threatened someone to get Zacky out of her life. She didn’t want to think that her father would go to those lengths to fuck up her life, but then she unwittingly thought about all of her father’s actions since the accident. He had been single-minded in his relentless goal to get her to join his law firm, and he hadn’t given a thought to what Savannah wanted.
“What you thinking about, hon?” Erica asked her, sitting beside her on the bed.
“I’m wondering if Jimmy was right and my father orchestrated the whole thing to get Zacky out of my life, just so he could try to run it the way he wanted.”
“Who do you think he could have threatened though?” Jayde asked. Savannah pulled out her phone.
“I don’t know, but I’m going to see what I can find out.” She quickly called Ryan, and explained quickly about what she was thinking.
“That’s pretty fucked up, sis,” Ryan said after a moment. “I know he’s a prick and all, but do you really think he’d go that far?”
“I don’t know,” Savannah replied. “Can you do some digging and see what you can find?”
“I’ll try but I can’t promise you anything.”

After Savannah hung up from Ryan, she had a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of black cargo pants and a Misfits t-shirt. She quickly styled her hair, and then she and the girls wandered down to the hotel restaurant to have breakfast. Upon entering the room, Savannah’s steps faltered as she spied Zacky sitting with Jimmy and Brian. Trisha grabbed her arm and began to lead her over to the table.
“You can’t hide from him,” she said in an aside to Savannah. “The more weird you act, the weirder it’s gonna be.”

Savannah placed her purse on the table, and awkwardly sat down. Zacky feigned great interest in eating his scrambled eggs. Jimmy rolled his eyes.
“There’s a great big white stallion duck in the room, and you two are just gonna avoid it, aren’t you?” Jayde looked up at him.
“Don’t you mean white elephant?’, she asked him, her eyebrow raised.
“No, it’s a white stallion duck!,” Jimmy exclaimed. His eyes lit up at the sight of Katie and he pulled her down into the vacant chair next to him. Zacky mumbled around a mouthful of scrambled eggs, his eyes on Savannah.
“What the hell was that?’, she asked him. “Don’t talk with your fucking mouth full.” He rolled his eyes and tried again.
“I’m sorry,” he muttered. Her eyes widened a little.
“Sorry for what exactly?” she asked stiffly.
“Everything I guess,” he responded with a sigh. “For what happened ten years ago, and what happened last night.”
“Thank you,” she responded quietly. “It’s been a long time coming.” Zacky blushed, and resumed eating. Matt and Johnny approached the table, and Johnny sat down and dragged his chair closer to Jayde. Matt glanced around the table, and sidled over to sit between Shannen and Savannah.
“So what songs are we gonna do for the challenge next?” he asked the table at large. Everybody shrugged, however Brian got an evil glint in his eye.
“Ooh, I know,” he said, rubbing his hands together like a mad scientist. “You guys can do Jolene by Dolly Parton!” Savannah choked on her orange juice, whilst Erica’s mouth fell open.
“Oh man, that sucks!,” Savannah choked out, as she wiped her mouth. Brian smirked in reply at her.
“I’ve got nightmare visions of one of the guys coming on stage in a blonde wig with huge tits,” Erica sighed. Matt and Johnny glanced at each other and smirked.
“Great, now you’ve just given them ideas,” Savannah sighed with a roll of her eyes. Tommy approached the table with Lee in tow, and Savannah’s eyes widened slightly seeing the two of them holding hands.
“Damn, did everyone hook up or what last night?” Erica laughed.
“What did I miss?” Tommy asked as he dragged a table and a couple of chairs over so that they could join the group.
“Where do I start?” Matt replied. “Savannah fucked Zacky, Erica got with JB, and now you two are together.” Tommy’s head swivelled around like he was possessed and he stared at Savannah.
“We were drunk,” Savannah mumbled. “I can’t remember anything.” Tommy’s blue eyes were wide and he missed what Johnny said next, but then he turned to the diminutive bassist.
“We’re playing what?” he asked, his eyes as wide as saucers.
“Jolene,” Johnny repeated.
“Crap, I was hoping you didn’t say that,” Tommy sighed. He then glanced up at the table.
“Right, you guys can play Hot Stuff by Donna Summer!” Matt, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny sat there for a moment with eyes wide, whilst the girls broke out into peals of laughter. Zacky’s phone rang and he rolled his eyes before he stood up and moved a little way away from the table to answer it. Even from that distance, everybody could plainly hear the squawking on the other end of the phone.
“Guess Gena found out that he cancelled all his credit cards,” Matt smirked. “Damn whore treats him like he’s a fucking bank.” Zacky’s voice was rising, and everybody’s ears pricked up as they tried to hear what he was saying.
“I don’t fucking care, Gena!’, Zacky yelled into the phone. “You’ve got a job, use your own fucking money for a change.” The response to that was more squawking on the other end of the phone.
“No, I am fucking done!,” Zacky yelled. “I’m not a fucking ATM, you gold digging fucking whore. Pack your shit and get the hell out of my house!” The girls stared wide eyed at each other, whilst Jimmy and Matt high-fived. Zacky hung up the phone without another word, and dialled a number.
“Matty, I just dumped Gena….” He began. “Alright, stop celebrating now, and help me out,” he said with an eye roll. “Can you go around to my place quickly and make sure she actually does leave, and not without all of my shit.”

Once he hung up from his little brother, he turned back around to the table and noticed his band mates where all wearing matching shit eating grins. He rolled his eyes.
“Somehow I don’t think Cheesy Puff is going to take losing her meal ticket quite so lightly,” Trisha said sombrely.
“It leaves the door open for you,” Erica whispered to Savannah, who choked on her orange juice again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whooo I'm back - being internet-less at home for nearly a month totally sucked :-(
Regular updating will now occur as per the previous schedule which is about once a week.
Now I'm going to head off and catch up with my subscriptions :-)

Ooh, Zacky has dumped cheesy puff. Is she going to take that lying down, or is she doing to create a shit storm to keep her hands on his money?

A big thank you to my commenters on the last chapter:

mistery gurl
fiction;
amodernmyth88
Music.DrownLife