Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

You are so beautiful.

When i got onto the bus i was so sad.
I Felt the tears fall down my face. The sad part was, The store i was at was a jewelry store, For wedding rings.
I felt sick inside. I ran to the back of the bus and grabbed her laptop.
I HAVE to find out how long she has cheated on me. I turned it on and typed in our password, and logged into her facebook and emails. I read her sent ones to Mika.


Mmm Baby you were so good last night.

I threw the laptop across the room hearing it break. I grabbed the closest thing next to me, Which was Hayden's jacket and i hugged it close to me. And i sobbed. Ronnie walked on board looking pissed off.
"Mika is out."He said. I stopped and looked at him.
"What?"I asked staring at him in confusion.
"We kicked Mika out of the band Jacky, What he did to you was so wrong."He said. I snapped my head around to him.

"Where the hell are we going to find a new bassist Ronnie!?"I asked in shock. He shrugged.
"God i loved her."I said. He shook his head.
I realized i was still holding Hayden's Jacket. I got up and walked outside and stopped. I heard sobbing. I walked around and saw Hayden sitting against the tire crying. I came and sat by her.
"Jacky d-do you h-hate me?" I took shock at her words and i grabbed her and pulled her into my chest.

"Hayden i could never hate you ever."I whispered. My cheek was on her cheek we were holding onto each other tightly.
I felt tears roll down my face.
"Hayden i could never hate you! Why are you crying im the one that found out i just got cheated on!"I said with a laugh she pulled away and look at me like i was nuts.
"Because Jacky I know that im not as beautiful as Candy and that i will never have a love like you had with her and i thought you hated me!!!!!"She said i jumped up and put my hands on my hips like a mother does when she is scolding a child.
"Hayden Whatever-Your-Middle-Name-Is- Murphy! You Beautiful .... more beautiful than that slut."I Said thinking about it.... Why the hell did i fall for a fake boobed bimbo. I shuttered in disgust. I helped her up.

"Jacky is there a reason your carrying my jacket?"She asked. I looked at my shoulder i remembered i slung it over my shoulder when i went to find her.
"Uh no."I said and handed it to her. She then licked her thumbs and rubbed under my eyes.
"Your eyeliner."She said then yawned causing me to yawn.
"C'mon lets go take a nap."I said. We walked back around than onto the bus where Ryan and Ronnie were sitting on the couch with their heads in their hands. They looked up.
"Me and Hayden are taking a nap."I said, with droopy eyes, Crying really tires you out. Ryan threw my pillow at me...Why was it out.
I walked to the back. I slid open my curtain.

"Well Fuck me!"I said realizing Candy's stuff was still here. I turned to Hayden who had her eyes closed and was torturing her lip between her teeth, then gasped. My eyebrows furrowed together. She opened her eyes and turned a deep red.
"Tomorrow we will have a bonfire."I said pulling out all of Candy's stuff and threw it in the floor. and Hayden got in then me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled the blanket up.
I kissed her temple. And she kissed my cheek.
She closed her eyes and was soon asleep against my chest.
I was half way asleep when i heard moaning. I smiled and bit my lip to keep from laughing.
Then i fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Hayden your dreams go wild if Sir Jacky can hear your moaning *Wink**Wink*
OK
:P i love you guys
Jacky is so so so so so so so so so so so so so sweet ;D