Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

BAD NEWS KEEPS ON COMING BABY

I was fucking pissed. How the fuck can some women screw me over, and over and over and over AGAIN.
I heard someone comeback and pull back the curtain.
"J-Jacky? I-I'm really sorry I-I didn't mean to hurt you."Hayden spoke quietly. AND they all say the same. I smiled and turned to her rage poured through me.
"LIKE FUCK YOU'RE SORRY YOU'RE JUST TOYING WITH ME SO YOU CAN USE ME JUST LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS YOU'RE ALL THE SAME!!"I Screamed. This was hurting me so badly But i have had it. All the woman that do this to me IM SO SICK.
"N-no Jacky I didn't me-"I cut her off.
"NO YOU'RE ALL THE SAME NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU FUCKING CUNT!"I hissed. Her eyes widened and tears ran down her face.
"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE JACKY! I can't believe I loved you.. And still fucking do!"She screamed and ran. Those words bounced right off me. It didn't affect me. I got up i felt more tears stream down my face. I walked out of the bunks and Ronnie was by the door.
"Where did she go?"I asked. Ronnie turned to me and i saw the worry written all over his face.
"She ran Jacky."He said. And it hit me, I shoved him out of the way and ran off into the Darkness.
I kept Running, It must have been hours.
I was cold. I was looking in alleys and running hard. I threw my hands up in the air.
Then i heard sobbing. I froze.
I saw Hayden against the wall crying. Rage hit me even more I ran up to her and i grabbed her by the wrist.
"ARE....YOU......FUCKING.......STUPID!"I screamed between breaths. She jumped.
"J-Jacky j-just l-leave me to fucking d-die."She whispered. I growled and threw her over my shoulder. and i wouldn't let her go no matter how hard she pounded on my back.
*_*_*_*_*_*

We finally made it back to the bus Ronnie was pacing back in forth and the others looked worried until i walked up I put Hayden down.
"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING HAYDEN!"I screamed at her she jumped.
"THAT'S RIGHT YOU WEREN'T" I screamed.
"I CAN"T EVEN LOOK AT YOU!" I Yelled. I felt like something was holding me down I looked down and tears hit my face.

"Ronnie, Take all the razors and pills anything she can cut with or injure herself with or poison or what ever, And keep them with you."I said looking him in the eye. He nodded.
"Ryan since she likes you more..." I couldn't finish my sentence I realized i was out of breath I fell backwards against the wall. I need my inhaler. I felt like my lungs locked up.
Ronnie ran to the back, and he ran back.
"Jacky where did you put it!?"He panicked Hayden looked confused.
"Its..Its..In..My Bunk under..The mattress." I got out. He ran to the back. I started coughing.. He ran back with it and handed it to me, I used it. I glanced at everyone's panicked faces.
"Ryan since she likes you more you can guard her."I said. And i walked back to the back and Ronnie followed.
I hugged him tightly and he hugged back.
"Take it easy Jacky."He whispered. I nodded. This may seem gay but, We kissed each others cheek. He squeezed me again.
I Crawled back into Ronnie's Bunk, He looked at me and Gave me a grin that would Resemble the cat off of Alice in Wonderland.
"Awws we cuddlin tonight."He said i just smirked. I grabbed my phone I noticed i had one miss call, so i called it back.
"J-Jacky?"Candy?
"What do you want?"I asked.
"Jacky, Im Pregnant...And i-its yours."She whispered.
My eyes widened and my Jaw dropped.
KILL ME
♠ ♠ ♠
:O