Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Rain Glitter

Well, I was shocked with what was happening to her...
I have put so much stress on her that this happened. Im so stupid, I wanted to scream out but then i would just look crazy.
The doctor walked in with a prescription, She took it and smiled lightly, and we stood up and began to walk. I saw tears roll down her face. I wonder what she is thinking of in her head.
I wrapped my arm around her waist and she leaned up and kissed my cheek, I bent down and kissed the side of her head.
We walked into the waiting room where everyone was.
"I'm sorry for waking you guys... I don't know what happened..."She said to everyone. They stood up and walked over to us and hugged her.
"Well now what are we going to do for a bass player?"Ryan asked. Hayden looked at him and giggled.
"well it's only going to take two weeks for my arm to heal Then I can play again..."She said. Ryan squealed like a girl and hugged her.
"REALLY?! That's not to bad! Well then you will be back on stage strutting your stuff again in eight shows." he said. She smiled and nodded.
"I can't wait... But you guys let's go back to the bus and sleep okay? I just have to get my medicine."She said. They all nodded and walked back Except for me. I do not want anything to happen to her at all. Ever. Again.
We walked down to the pharmacy and got her Meds. I leaned down and kissed her head again. She blushed which caused me to smile as we got onto the bus.
We walked back to my bunk.
She leaned into my side.
"Can we sleep in your bunk Jacky? I really don't want to be alone."She asked. I don't want her to be alone either.So i nodded. She got inside and curled against the wall.
This is extremely awkward.
She grabbed my hand gently.
"Jacky I know I've hurt you... But please? I just want to lay with you. I won't do anything.."She said. I nodded and got in.
"Can I see your phone?"She asked. I shot her a confused look. Why the fuck does she need my phone??
"You broke mine I just need to see the date." she continued. I nodded and grabbed my phone from my pocket and handed it to her. She looked at it and smiled and handed it back to me then cuddled into me.
"What was that for?"I asked.
"Tomorrow I'm eighteen.." She said. I nodded and kissed her head.
"Happy birthday Hayden..."I whispered. We closed our eyes and fell asleep.

*_*_*_*_*

I woke up extremely early this morning. I am having a Birthday party for Hayden. I got up and got dressed and put on my make up. Then walked off the bus at the strip mall we were parked at. I walked inside and went straight to the cakes. I sighed looking at them. I reached for my phone and called Ronnie.
"Hello?" He answered. "Ronnie come down inside the strip mall to the Cake store."I said "AND don't ask questions." I said and hung up. About fifteen minutes later Ronnie arrived.
"What do you need?'He asked.
"OK so today is Hayden's eighteenth birthday and i know what i'm going to do, You need to tell Ryan he needs to hang out with Hayden all day ok and Me you and Derek are going to buy a cake in here along with tons of flowers and buy her gifts...And when we pull up to the venue Tell the body guard what is going on so that he won't let her through and then You will come to the back to get her and bring her out but cover her eyes and bring her out onstage where i will come up with some things and we will have the whole crowd sing her happy birthday."I said.
Ronnie stared at me and the the creepiest smile crept along his face.
"Jacky... I think that's the most you have ever said to me at one time, BUT lets make this the most badass birthday she will ever have." He said We nodded at the same time.
"Mission Badass Engaged."Ronnie said with a fist pump.
"You are such a nerd."I said. We walked inside the cake store. I Saw the perfect cake. We bought it. Ronnie called everyone and told them the plan.
"Ok the bus is clear and Ryan and Hayden will arrive at the venue at 7:30p.m. I will carry the cake to the bus and remove refrigerator shelves and put the cake inside the fridge you on the other hand will go out and buy the other things you want to put up and what not. AND go!"He said. He walked out carefully with the cake. I ran down to the flower shop and bought, 100 roses. I walked into a dress store and bought her a Black dress. I then went to a party store and bought loads of glitter confetti. I was then almost ready for everything but the cake will be in the middle of the stage and i will have glitter be thrown from the crowd. I was excited. I walked back to the bus having Ronnie open the door for me. I set everything down and walked to the back i undressed and put on my best black skinny jeans and a white dress shirt with a black vest. I put on my Best converse. I walked to the bathroom and Did my hair. I looked at the clock. 6:45p.m. As if on cue the bus came to a stop. We grabbed everything and walked off the bus seeing Derek he grabbed some stuff and we walked over to the body guard and told him everything. The crowd i could hear screaming.
I walked up on stage. Ronnie began to prepare everything. I threw packets of glitter to some people. I began explaining them what was happening. I heard 'aws' I told them to sing happy birthday when Hayden walked up onstage. I checked my phone. 7:26.
"OK Ronnie go get her."I said. He nodded and walked off. I saw Ryan running up. He was jumping up and down and squealing. I saw Ronnie put a black cloth over Hayden's eyes. And they walked up. The crowd began singing. Ronnie looked at me. I Nodded.
He removed the cloth. It began Raining Glitter.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE CAKE
Image
THE ROSES
Image
THE DRESS
Image
OMFG ISN'T JACKY THE SWEETEST!!!