Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

"Give Ronnie a Big ol' kiss right on the lips."

I watched as tears rolled down her cheeks in pure happiness. I walked over to her and hugged her.
"Happy birthday Hayden and any of you mother fuckers!!"I said into the mic, she kissed my cheek.
"Thank you."She mumbled and kissed her cheek.
"You get your present when you get on the bus." I said. A Roady rolled the cake off the stage and Ronnie walked up to the mic.
"Okay my pretties one more happy birthday for our favorite bitch, HAYDEN!!! Who will also be playing for us in a few shows!"He exclaimed into the mic. Everyone was screaming, Hayden smiled and Waved then she skipped of the stage. I grabbed my guitar. I Knew where she was, She was probably by the RV. We have a Body Guard named Todd blocking the doorway. I smirked.
"OK SINCE TONIGHT IS A SPECIAL NIGHT I AM GOING TO SING A SONG YOU ALL KNOW!" Ronnie Screamed.
"SITUATIONS ARE IRRELEVANT NOW SHE LOVES THE WAY THAT I TEASE I LOVE THE WAY THAT SHE BREATHES."We started singing. The crowd went wild.

*_*_*_*_*_*

Ronnie finished the last lyric. And i handed my guitar off. We started walking back to the bus I saw Charlie run over to Ryan. Ryan picked him up.Hayden walked over, and we gave her hugs. Ronnie blind folded her again causing her to groan. I laughed lightly. We walked onto the bus shutting the door I grabbed the dress and held it out in front of her, Ronnie took off the blindfold, She looked at it then back up at me tear tears staining her cheeks.
"It's beautiful.." She breathed. I smiled, She laid it next to her gently.
The others started laying out their gifts for her.She started opening them. I think this is the happiest i have ever seen her.
Ronnie gave her a gift certificate.
"I can't accept this expensive of a gift! It says that I have to buy a guitar or bass with this." She said.Ronnie smiled and patted her head.
"Well we want our favorite new bass player to have one of her very own don't we? Besides that dress was probably most expensive."He said. She turned red and got up and kissed all of our cheeks and smiled the widest i have ever seen.
"Thank you guys. This was defiantly the best and most badass birthday I've ever had. But now I must go to sleep for I am tired as fuck."She said in a fake girly voice. We nodded.
"We'll clean up and eat cake tomorrow."Derek said. She smiled and walked to the back.
"That is the happiest i have ever seen her."I said they nodded. We cleaned up everything, I walked to the bunks and undressed putting on sweat pants I kept my shirt off, we had the day off tomorrow thank fucking god. I slid opened the curtain and smiled I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and pecked her lips lightly.
"I hope you enjoyed your birthday, you're beautiful, and I love you."I whispered really really lowly.I crawled into the bunk, she cuddled into me, I wrapped my arm around her she cuddled into me more. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep happy.

I was woken by being shook awake by Ronnie.
"What!?"I asked He put a finger on my lips. I looked over at Hayden she was deep asleep. He removed his finger from my lips.
"Come in the living room."He whispered. I looked at him oddly, he walked to the front. I got up and walked to the front I was still shirtless, but i didn't care. I was tired.
"What do you guys want?"I asked turning my head to face them.
"You know tour is ending in two months right?" I nodded.
"Are you going to have Hayden live with you?"Ryan asked worry laced in his voice. I nodded without hesitation. I went to the fridge and saw the cake. I cut a slice off of the top and put it on the plate. Chocolate...I love...so fucking much....I leaned against the sink and started eating it.
"Uh Jacky are you having a orgasm?"Ronnie asked. I laughed.
"No but lets just say, if chocolate was a person guy or girl, I would fuck it so hard."I said they all busted out laughing Hayden walked in clutching her sides from laughing at my comment.
"I'm being fucking serious though."I said with a big ass smile on my face.
"I would do anything for chocolate."I said picking up another piece of cake to eat, Ryan stood up and snagged it.
"What the fuck-"He cut me off.
"You said you'd do anything for chocolate."He said. I raised my eyebrow.
"Give Ronnie a Big ol' kiss right on the lips."He said. My eyes widened as did Ronnie's.
"Oh and it can't be any kiss. It has to be as if you were dating."He said My jaw was on the floor.
Chocolate or No Chocolate? Sorry Ronnie.
I walked over to Ronnie and grabbed him by his shirt jerking him up Crashing my lips against his Moving my lips against his. Imagined i was kissing Hayden. And jerked away grabbing my cake from Ryan and leaning back against the sink.Eating. Everyone's mouths were opened and nearly on the floor. Derek's phone was recording the whole thing.
"I....Just got...Mouth Raped....By My Guitarist."Ronnie said. I Shrugged.
"Told you."I said. everyone started laughing.
"Jacky you're right that cake is good."Ronnie said smacking in his mouth.
"That...Was the Hottest thing i have seen."Hayden said. I started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah....I just had to do that.
SHOUT TO

MerciPorLeVenin best commenter ever