Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Gun in my hand.

Rage hit me like bullets. I was Roommates with Ronnie and Hayden. Me and Ronnie were sitting in a bed. I remembered the CD store they were at, and the girl that helped her.
I got up and grabbed my Jacket and threw it on putting my phone in my back pocket.
"Jacky where are you going?"Ronnie asked.
"I'll be back."I growled.
"Jacky i-"He was cut off by me slamming the door. I ran down the stairs and to the street getting a Taxi.
"Where to?"The man asked. I gave him the address to the store. How can someone do that to her Hayden. My Hayden. Who ever did it made the wrong fucking move.

We soon arrived at the store, I paid the guy and got out and walked into the store seeing the girl that helped Hayden.
"Do you have any security cameras?"I asked. Her head shot up. And she nodded we walked to the backroom and she rewinded the tapes. Until i saw him.
I Growled.
"I'm going to find this fucker."I said and ran out. I ran down the street searching in alley ways. I am not giving up.
I must have ran a mile, because the CD store was may out of eye site. I groaned in frustration, I saw a bar and ran up to it, and walked inside it. I walked over to the drinking section and ordered a coke and whiskey. I ran my fingers through my hair. He finally came with my drink i took sips and looked around. I was about to turn away. But then HE caught my eye. I squeezed my glass so hard it busted in my hand. I walked up to him grabbing a pool stick.
"Hey mother fucker!"I yelled causing him to turn around. i turned the end of the pool stick so the heavy part was on the end I swung and hit him on the forehead. He stumbled back,
"WHAT THE FUCK!"He yelled.
"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY HAYDEN IN THE WAY YOU DID YOU SICK FUCK!"I yelled. He smiled a sickening smile.
"Oh you mean that whore-"He didn't even get to finish that sentence. I Grabbed him by his longish hair and slamming my fist into his face. He grabbed my hand, and punched me in the mouth i felt my lip bust somehow managing to miss my snake bite.
I saw the gun in his holster, I grabbed it and put it right between his eyes cocking it. I heard the sirens outside. The door busted down, and the guy at the end of the gun was shaking badly.
"SIR PUT THE GUN DOWN!"The officer screamed.
"Please i am not worth it."The guy whispered.
"You touched my Hayden in the wrongest way."I whispered.
"I w-was high."He stuttered.
"Bull fucking shit you god damned mother fucker."
"PUT THE GUN DOWN."The officer screamed again. I sighed. If i killed him, I would be sent to jail for life. I laid the gun down, Now being tackled by two policemen I felt the cuffs go around my hands. I was picked up and brought outside into a police car. A policeman got in and we drove off to a police station. When we got there, i was aloud one phone call.
I called Ronnie.
"Hello?"He asked.
"Ronnie."I said.
Jacky where the fuck are you at!?"
"Prison."
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy.....Shit