Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

Admitting.

"Prison" I overheard Jacky say. Ronnie had just pulled my form from the shower. My eyes widened and I started at Ronnie with disbelief. He shook his head and sighed.

"We'll be there in a few, okay?"  Ronnie said and Hung up. I bit my lip on the verge of tears again an Ronnie gave me some sweats and a jacket and t-shirt. I smiled weakly and he took my hand leading me out and getting a cab. He checked his wallet and we got in. I cuddled into his side furthar a few tears slipping. My body was sore but I didn't care. My mind was on Jacky.

Ronnie paid the driver and we both got out. He took my hand again squeezing lightly. I pecked his cheeck and we both walked in. We asked when he could be let out for bail and they said that he was going to have a court for why he attacked a man. I knew Jacky would never hurt anyone unles he had a reason... Maybe.

"He found my rapist.." I mumbled. The man looked at me funny and I looked up. "I was rapped an Jacky Vincent went to go kick his ass he doesn't deserve to be in here!" I yelled. More tears were flowing down my cheeks. The man looked at me safely and held out his hand.

"Hun you'll have to come with me." he said. My eyes widened and I stepped back shaking my head. "N-No!" I yelled again. He sighed. "We don't want that guy to hurt anyone else right?" he said. I nodded. I took the mans hand and he lead me back to a room taking me from Ronnie. I sighed as I couldn't stop my tears once again. A woman in a 'suit' cane back. She was being very sweet but I couldn't help but glare.

"Do you know who did this?" she asked. I shook my head.
"I'm not from around here I've never met anyone from here." I said. She nodded.
"Do you know what he looked like?" she asked her second question. I bit my lip hesitantly thinking to the few details I saw.
"Well he was wearing a mask, but he was slightly tanned, pretty strong, longish stringy brown hair a-and," I started to stutter, "And he had a tattoo! Oh my god he had... A black bird smoking weed on his side." I said and pointed to a spot on my side. That was a thing that had flashed into my mind. I hope I was right.

"Well we actually have someone in custody with that tattoo.. In that spot. He was involved with a bar fight." she said. My eyes flashed open. "Was he brought in earlier?" I asked and she nodded.

"do you want to do a lineup?" she asked. I hesitantly nodded and she got up. "We could also do a rape check for seamen if you want." she added. I sighed and nodded again. If I wanted to have the asshole that took my virginity away then I was gonna be discriminated. I was probably only this confident because it was Jacky that was in trouble. I started to sob again my head in my hands. 

My shoulders shaking and I almost fell out of my chair when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the woman there. I got up and walked to this one way mirror thing. I looked through my hands in my pockets. I saw Jacky in there and my eyes widened. I bit my lip and looked further down the line i stepped back when I saw his eyes. I stepped back my eyes wider. I raised a shaky hand saying, "F-Four..." they asked if I was sure and I nodded. They let everyone out except him. He groaned. I slowly walked back.

"C-Can we just do the rape kit? I w-want to go home..." I said and she nodded. She brought me to what looked like a doctors room and gave me a gown. I stripped completely and put it on.

Another person walked in and did things that I just don't want to talk about. When I walked back out Jacky was sitting next to Ronnie and I launched myself at him and cried into his chest. "YOU'RE OKAY!!" I wailed. He nodded and rubbed my back. "C'mon let's go okay?" he asked and I nodded.

We were quick to get back to the hotel. Me I laid in one bed my body curled into a small ball. Jacky laid next to me pulling me into his arms and I cuddled into him. I just couldn't stop the next words that came out of my mouth.

"I love you, Jacky." I said and kissed his chest slowly falling into my nightmares.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sO I want a comment from two different people before we update again because, even though the one commenter we have is amazing I feel like being a whore