Status: >_< active

Love the Loveless

"You're not a failure, don't fail me."

It has been a week since i found her. I stared at her features, Her Black long hair in her face, I got up and leaned over her and moved the hair behind her ear. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead and sat back down and held her hand."Jacky?"Nurse Candice asked,I looked up, "Her parents are here and..they wanted to talk to you."she said I Nodded and looked back at Hayden. "I'll be right back."I whisperd and got up and walked to the nurse, she led me down the hall to a man and a woman, the man looked pissed and the woman looked frightened.
"Mr, and Mrs's Murphy This is the boy."
Candice said and left. "You, YOU should have let her die!"The man exclaimed, I looked at him like as if he was offering me crack. "E-excuse me!?"I exclaimed. "She's nothing but a stupid worthless peice of trash! She's a coward!"He spat...That enraged me "No YOU are the stupid worthless peice of trash! And she's not a coward for doing this, YOU ARE FOR CAUSING HER TO DO IT!"I screamed. A Male doctor looked over at us. "You know what if you like her so fucking bad you can keep the cheap whore, She's a Failure, Brit!"He seethed. I clenched my fist, then swung and smacked him straight in the jaw. He fell backwards. "You a disgusting slimeball of an american!"I said through clenched teeth,
And walked back to Haydens room. I sat down on the foot of her bed, I held her hand and gently kissed her knuckles. I felt like her hand heated up...Maybe im going crazy.
Her doctor walked in with a clipboard in his hands, he walked over and felt her forehead."She's not like ice anymore."He said, "But she's been in her coma for a week and her progress could drop or rise."He said I nodded he walked out,
I turned to Hayden i saw tears running down her face, That broke me right there. I used my thumbs and wiped them away. "Whatever nightmare your having, I'm Sorry."I said. I felt like something moved. I looked down and saw nothing. Im fucking crazy now arn't I? "Hayden?"i asked practically begging for a answer. "Your Not a failure don't fail me."I said remembering her cold person of a father."Hayden, your parents stopped by and was talking so cruel about you." how could someone talk so bad about her!? i mean i dont know her, but thats just cruel! I felt my stomache growl like a Banche`. "Hayden i'm Going to lunch."I said, I looked at her one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
become1again
Vampire vengeance
YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB! and to all the scilent readers i appreciate all of you reading my story 21 people reading 5 subscribed and 3 comments! I LOVE YOU GUYS when you comment it makes my heart whole!
Sorry this one was short i have to leave and go somewhere! But i will finish it in a few hours
Oh and, Hayden is the most gorgeouse name i have ever heard, if i ever had a child her name would be Hayden :P ok anywhore, Comment and tell me what you my friend should think should happen!